The World News Media

Genesis 6:21 and pre-flood food?

Many Miles

9 minutes ago, George88 said:

While your illustration may not provide concrete evidence of spoiled meat, it does serve as a reminder of the evilness of humanity and the reasons why God intended to destroy his creation. Although we can only speculate about the exact circumstances leading to God's decision, it serves as a cautionary tale about disobedience and carelessness with our lives. The fact that scripture describes specific types of edible foods suggests that humans were once closer to perfection than we are today, as we have a much greater capacity for imagination. 

George, 

Was it okay for early humans to feed their babies milk? 

if yes, why? 

if no, why?

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is the most insane conclusion I have read since last week’s Babylon Bee! Although some scripture may be twisted into a pretzel to suggest a Snickers Candy Bar is nature’s most perfect food!

What motivated you to shift the topic from spoiled meat to breast milk?

Do you mean to imply that you are closer to perfection than those who initiated humanity? This proposition seems preposterous. Although sin continues to be a part of our lives, it is crucial to acknow

Posted Images

3 hours ago, George88 said:

… The fact that scripture describes specific types of edible foods suggests that humans were once closer to perfection than we are today, as we have a much greater capacity for imagination. 

That is the most insane conclusion I have read since last week’s Babylon Bee!

Although some scripture may be twisted into a pretzel to suggest a Snickers Candy Bar is nature’s most perfect food!

And just HOW do you know that less perfect people have a greater capacity for imagination?  

…. and describing edible foods is evidence of that?

YIKES!

E07EFFF3-0996-4071-A6AC-1FE3B1FCF56B.jpeg

11 hours ago, Pudgy said:

That is the most insane conclusion I have read since last week’s Babylon Bee!

Do you mean to imply that you are closer to perfection than those who initiated humanity? This proposition seems preposterous. Although sin continues to be a part of our lives, it is crucial to acknowledge that countless variables exist today that were non-existent in the past, and especially during the beginning of humankind. By truly delving into deep thought, one can unravel a multitude of factors that have tremendously impacted our present reality.

12 minutes ago, George88 said:

What motivated you to shift the topic from spoiled meat to breast milk?

George,

Look at the title. This discussion is about pre-flood food.

So, my question to you remains:

if yes, why? 

if no, why?

3 minutes ago, Many Miles said:

George,

Look at the title. This discussion is about pre-flood food.

So, my question to you remains:

There is no need to continue analyzing what has already been understood. While you may consider questioning someone's intelligence, that questioning is based on the sudden change from rotten meat to breast milk. Hence, my question persists as a lucid preoccupation.

7 minutes ago, George88 said:

There is no need to continue analyzing what has already been understood. While you may consider questioning someone's intelligence, that questioning is based on the sudden change from rotten meat to breast milk. Hence, my question persists as a lucid preoccupation.

Okay. I'll entertain your question asked of me in the hope that you will answer the question I asked of you.

You asked, "What motivated you to shift the topic from spoiled meat to breast milk?"

First, that question poses a falsehood. I have not shifted the topic from "spoiled meat" to milk.

In my second entry of this discussion I pointed to milk as a food item. Thereafter I pointed it out again, to you specifically. I raised this because of the subject matter, which is pre-flood food. My motivation is to examine the subject of what was used as food prior to the flood.

So nothing about my motivation has shifted. I'm still on the subject of the discussion.

So, my outstanding question to you remains, and is:

if yes, why? 

if no, why?

26 minutes ago, Many Miles said:

First, that question poses a falsehood. I have not shifted the topic from "spoiled meat" to milk.

It is fallacious to believe that only you are entitled to ask questions. Such a conclusion lacks both logical reasoning and intuition. Enhance your knowledge on the subject to provide a truly intelligent response.

27 minutes ago, George88 said:

It is fallacious to believe that only you are entitled to ask questions. Such a conclusion lacks both logical reasoning and intuition. Enhance your knowledge on the subject to provide a truly intelligent response.

George, I have nowhere suggested that only am I entitled to ask questions. Where or how you came up with this notion is for you to explain. Just above I answered a question of yours. But, in response, my hope that you'd answer the extremely simple question asked of you was dashed by what appears to be abject refusal.

if yes, why? 

if no, why?

It is quite obvious to me why he will not answer the question about milk. His arguments are always based on fallacious premises that have no valid standing in reality, and it’s very simple to pull the pin And have his entire chain of logic unravel.

…. and have his entire chain of logic unravel.

He knows this, and that’s why he will not answer the question about milk.

21 minutes ago, Many Miles said:

George, I have nowhere suggested that only am I entitled to ask questions. Where or how you came up with this notion is for you to explain. Just above I answered a question of yours. But, in response, my hope that you'd answer the extremely simple question asked of you was dashed by what appears to be abject refusal.

You can easily deduce the answer to your question based on your own actions and behavior. While the question may appear to be straightforward, it is within your capabilities to find the simple answer through common sense. However, the complexity arises when considering the concept of "nursing" in the context of other women nursing children who are not their own. In this spiritual sense, your seemingly simple question becomes more intricate and profound.

It is highly unlikely to question Eve's capability to breastfeed. It is highly probable that, after Seth's birth, other women nursed children over time.

Was there any spiritual nourishment provided to the early settlers, like the milk of God that the first parents had rejected due to disobedience? 

Even a dog without education could provide answers to these questions.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.