The World News Media

Genesis 6:21 and pre-flood food?

Many Miles

5 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

But only temporarily. Temporarily stopping evil. Nothing else.

Regrettably, it was not a deliberate plan, but rather a consequence of an evil entity imposing its desires on humanity.

So the blood remained in the body. And blood can be eaten, without possible health risks. Or did God intend to "kill the unbelievers"

Didn't he do that in Noah's day with unbelievers? Furthermore, it is worth considering Leviticus 17:13-14 in relation to your argument. The assumption, it appears, has failed in several aspects when it comes to correctly understanding scripture. Deuteronomy 14:21, in fact, is specifically referring to the conditions laid out by God's law for the Israelites, which were not applicable to other tribes.

In today's society, it is considered acceptable to consume "blood pudding," even though it is actually forbidden under God's law? There are many cultures that do. Do you think that means meat doesn't contain any traces of blood? No! Contrary to what uneducated individuals may speculate, it is impossible to completely eliminate all the blood within the fibers of meat. That is precisely why the synthetic blood derived from 3 to 6 drops of defined crow blood is not considered "whole" blood, which is often a subject of heated debates.

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is the most insane conclusion I have read since last week’s Babylon Bee! Although some scripture may be twisted into a pretzel to suggest a Snickers Candy Bar is nature’s most perfect food!

What motivated you to shift the topic from spoiled meat to breast milk?

Do you mean to imply that you are closer to perfection than those who initiated humanity? This proposition seems preposterous. Although sin continues to be a part of our lives, it is crucial to acknow

Posted Images

God doesn't even have an aversion to blood. Liters of blood were used for the altar. While the animals are being slaughtered and the blood is sprinkled on the altar, weren't the hands, face and body of the people present "defiled" with the blood? Well, remember how we react when blood stains our hands or clothes.

The mention of carcasses or carrion in God's law is a specific and important detail. However, the speculation surrounding the pre-flood period lacks sufficient justification in its current state. By examining other texts, such as Exodus 22:31 and Leviticus 7:25, we can gain a deeper understanding of how the Israelites were instructed to uphold cleanliness and adhere to God's law. This emphasizes the significance of their commitment to purity. 

I think all this WTJWorg talk about blood fractions is silly. Then this should also apply to the blood in the meat that is for food.

The butcher should separate the main fractions and things would be fine. So, the first and basic thing is to educate the butchers on how all the steps in the procedure/process should look like. Maybe the JW committee (Hospital Information Services) that deals with this could do a series of courses tailored to butchers. :))

1 hour ago, George88 said:

… That is precisely why the synthetic blood derived from 3 to 6 drops of defined crow blood is not considered "whole" blood, which is often a subject of heated debates.

What’s to debate?

Synthetic human blood is not really synthetic human blood … it is highly filtered COW’S BLOOD.…. and certainly not a few drops of crows’ blood!

HahahaHAHAhaha!

If you are going to pontificate about things with which you are clueless, you need to wear one of those Pope pointy hats and write in Latin to disguise it.

…. and the word is “refined”, as in highly filtered to take out antigens etc. specific to cows’ blood, not “defined”.

1. Hemoglobin Extraction: Bovine blood is collected under sterile conditions and processed to separate the individual blood components. Hemoglobin, the iron-containing protein responsible for oxygen transport in red blood cells, is carefully isolated from the rest of the blood components.

2. Hemoglobin Purification: The extracted bovine hemoglobin undergoes purification steps to remove impurities and contaminants, ensuring that only the hemoglobin molecule remains. This purified hemoglobin serves as the primary raw material for the synthetic blood.

3. Hemoglobin Modification: Bovine hemoglobin is modified to make it more compatible with the human circulatory system. This is crucial because unmodified hemoglobin can lead to various adverse effects, including kidney damage and increased blood pressure when transfused into humans. Common modifications include cross-linking and polymerization to prevent hemoglobin from breaking down into toxic byproducts.

4. Oxygen Affinity Adjustment: The modified bovine hemoglobin is further engineered to achieve the appropriate oxygen affinity, ensuring it can effectively carry and release oxygen in the human body. This may involve altering the hemoglobin's structure to mimic the behavior of natural human hemoglobin.

5. Formulation: The modified bovine hemoglobin is then formulated into a solution that can be safely transfused into a patient's bloodstream. This formulation typically includes a balanced electrolyte solution to mimic the ionic composition of human blood and stabilizers to prevent hemoglobin from denaturing or aggregating.

As of today, artificial human blood is a fantasy. It has been approved in Europe, but has a “built-in” allowable mortality rate.

And in a blood bag, looking at human blood, and artificial blood, they look the same, and weigh the same, and have the same viscosity.

12D079E1-C56C-4B97-97DE-797F6B232ECD.jpeg

2BE22210-9710-4124-8117-39B2E41C4A80.jpeg

60A6ED6E-4299-4B44-BEDC-3445F9D456C4.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

What’s to debate?

Synthetic human blood is not really synthetic human blood … it is highly filtered COW’S BLOOD.…. and certainly not a few drops of crows’ blood!

You're absolutely right. Intelligent individuals don't waste their time engaging in pointless debates, rather they apply their analytical prowess. If someone chooses to argue over a trivial matter like a few drops of cow blood on a steak, it speaks volumes about their own character, rather than the intellect of the person they are arguing with.

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

The butcher should separate the main fractions and things would be fine. So, the first and basic thing is to educate the butchers on how all the steps in the procedure/process should look like. Maybe the JW committee (Hospital Information Services) that deals with this could do a series of courses tailored to butchers. :))

I believe that praying over it would render it kosher, along with breaking it down to its elements. However, this interpretation does not address the various Bible accounts that have been misunderstood.

Why not consider adopting a vegetarian lifestyle to address concerns about consuming whole blood? Additionally, I haven't seen any former members expressing their arguments in favor or against this issue.

3 hours ago, George88 said:

I believe that praying over it would render it kosher, along with breaking it down to its elements. However, this interpretation does not address the various Bible accounts that have been misunderstood.

Kosher meat is meat that has been prepared in accordance with Jewish dietary laws, or kashrut. To be considered kosher, the meat must come from certain animals that are considered clean according to Jewish law, such as cows, sheep, and chickens. Additionally, it must be slaughtered by a trained Jewish individual in a specific way to minimize cruelty and ensure proper drainage of blood. The meat should also be inspected for any imperfections or injuries that could render it non-kosher.

Finally, it should not be mixed with dairy products, as mixing meat and dairy is generally prohibited in kosher dietary laws.

Prayer has nothing at all to do with MAKING meat kosher, it’s AFTER it is slaughtered that a blessing is asked from God on the already kosher meat.

3 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Prayer has nothing at all to do with MAKING meat kosher, it’s AFTER it is slaughtered that a blessing is asked from God on the already kosher meat.

I'm delighted that you've finally comprehended my example about the misconception surrounding the belief that a rabbi needs to bless the meat, as believed by certain cultures, as opposed to a rabbi butcher knowing what part of the fat in the meat needs to be discarded along with other organs. This very same misconception can be paralleled with the pre-flood thinking concerning spoiled meat. Instead of repetitively posing the same question, why not provide a compelling illustration supported by substantial evidence? You can readily find it on any Jewish website.

2. Only one who is knowledgeable in the laws of slaughtering (shehitah) and proficient in its practice, and who is a believing, pious Jew, may act as a slaughterer (shohet) in performance of the commandment. It is the prevalent custom that the shohet must receive written authorization from a recognized rabbinical authority attesting to the aforesaid qualifications.

That '70s Show (1998) - S05E25 Celebration Day clip with quote - Wait, what's kosher? - That means blessed by a rabbi. Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. 

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/Kosher-slaughtering-an-introduction/

https://opensiddur.org/prayers/eating/kosher-slaughter/prayer-shehitah-eliyah-ben-shlomo-avraham-hakohen-sefer-shevet-musar-1712/

https://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/394946/jewish/Kosher-Meat-Preparation.htm

The real question is: can the traditional Jewish practice of soaking and salting meat truly remove all traces of blood, a custom not observed in other cultures we encounter today, and are these practices universally followed by Jews under Jewish law?