JW Insider

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks @scholar JW for a succinct and clear summary of your position on the 20-year gap (several pages back). MY SUMMARY below adds 4 or 5 items that I didn't spell out in posts yet, but the rest

... continued... Not according to the evidenced chronology, of course, but according to the WT chronology.  (Jeremiah 52:27-30) . . .Thus Judah went into exile from its land. These are the p

Thanks again for the soapbox setup regarding 1914. LOL. Scripture says no one knows the day and the hour or the times and the seasons of Jesus' return. "For you do not know when the time will com

Posted Images

3 hours ago, George88 said:

It is fascinating to explore the functioning of the mind when confronted with a seemingly irrational notion. The idea of trampling on the heavenly Jerusalem, Srecko, may seem nonsensical indeed. However, it raises intriguing questions about how mere mortals could potentially bring about its destruction. What is particularly captivating is the assumption that you have become a deity, with the power to bring about such an event. Yet, it leaves me pondering what makes you believe that a higher power, like God, wouldn't eventually eliminate all false gods.

When making a claim, it is important to support it with scripture. This principle applies to any claim, not just religious ones. However, there seems to be an issue here where people often make false assumptions without providing any evidence. The burden of proof does not lie with the other person; it is your responsibility to prove your claim. If you disagree with the dates of 1914 and 607, then make a compelling case supported by scripture and historical events to challenge those dates. Otherwise, all you are doing is demonstrating dishonesty and deceit.

Galatians 4:26, Hebrews 3:12, Revelation 3:12. 

There is no biblical statement that anything happened in 607 BCE or 1914 CE. Go to search tool and you will not find any of this dates (numbers) in the Bible. That is my evidence.

Your evidence comes from the calculation of the biblical text. So you have no proof, just an interpretation.

lol

10 hours ago, George88 said:

I just looked at my library. If the book you reference is the same author as this book, then I'm correct, I'm not interested.

Horowitz.jpg

I just looked at "my library," too, and it has exactly the same book with the exact same bar code number from "School of Theology at Claremont"

And in fact, this book, and this book, and this book . . . maybe 1,000 books all have a very similar "School of Theology at Claremont" sticker on them:

image.png 

image.png

image.png

It is quite a good library. And I point this out again even though I have already provided links to this library at archive.org a couple of times in this very thread. Many books are available for free to read, or at least free to check out for an hour at a time. But more and more in the last two years, especially, there has been a copyright crackdown and some books can only be read online if you have "print disabilities." I don't know exactly what that means. I guess it's for people allergic to paper or who get some kind of headaches or dizziness or epileptic seizures reading books. I had never heard of it before. 

Just as an aside ….

when George said my library, I understood it to be his personal library, which I knew PROBABLY was not true. I tried to verify.

When JWI stated “my library”, I understood it correctly.

AF86D78C-76D4-444F-9251-0BF320AE441B.jpeg

3760740C-13DC-4F58-A497-132FD1A972D9.jpeg

015D96FA-913E-4FC4-B1CA-37C91F972900.jpeg

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

just looked at "my library," too, and it has exactly the same book with the exact same bar code number from "School of Theology at Claremont"

Great, so you're confirming that it's the "same" author and that you have this book in your collection. Is that why you enjoy the other book by the same author? I usually don't read garbage.

"Visitors in the Society office at this time included several Jehovah Witnesses who had heard of the research. Strangely, these first Jehovah Witnesses, seeking more knowledge of the Jerusalem research, were Scandinavians. They were much intrigued by what we told them of the work. Another old-time Jehovah Witness, a Brooklyn resident, frequently came to the office with a number of inquiries. He, like the other Witnesses, felt that this work might be the thing the world was waiting for, and they secretly surmised that Moses was one of the prophets who, their teaching told them, would appear in the latter days. Pastor Russell and Judge Rutherford, in their writings, had instructed their followers that this was the time when the prophets would reappear. They expected the return of Moses, Abraham, Deborah, David and a host of others. According to their calculations, they should be on earth already. Hence their interest in the Jerusalem work sponsored by Boake Carter. The enthusiasm of the Jehovah Witness of Brooklyn for the new work caused him to write a number of letters to other Jehovah Witnesses informing them of what he had learned. One of these was Frank Greunewald of Utica, New York, a former pioneer of the Watchtower organization. Frank was to become the harbinger of tidings in up-state New York." p.346

I mean I understand why a dysfunctional person like you would, but like I said, for the other book you are promoting, no, thanks.

I don't think he wrote "all" the books you mentioned, maybe just one more. If you're going to play games like a child, then act like a child with no reasoning skills. Leave the real thinking to adults.

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

when George said my library, I understood it to be his personal library, which I knew PROBABLY was not true. I tried to verify.

Pudgy, how many times are you going to be wrong in your life? It seems to just come naturally to you.

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

After reading through this thread, I thought for sure that AI and MISINFORMATION would be neck and neck.

I guess what you are saying, artificial intelligence is smarter than you, as a real person. I guess this means, for you, the application of "AI" is doing its job to weed out the uneducated. LOL!

4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

There is no biblical statement that anything happened in 607 BCE or 1914 CE. Go to search tool and you will not find any of this dates (numbers) in the Bible. That is my evidence.

The day you start to think, respond to my post intellectually. I grow weary of irrational thoughts that include the twisting of words, like Pudgy, and JWI. Once again, the emphasis is on child play.

If we adopt this perspective, you inadvertently undermine JWI's argument regarding 587 BC, as there is no mention of it in scripture either. Consequently, his "upvote" is in direct conflict with his own post. An observation that shouldn't be overlooked by witnesses looking at this nonsense.

23 minutes ago, George88 said:

The day you start to think, respond to my post intellectually. I grow weary of irrational thoughts that include the twisting of words, like Pudgy, and JWI. Once again, the emphasis is on child play.

If we adopt this perspective, you inadvertently undermine JWI's argument regarding 587 BC, as there is no mention of it in scripture either. Consequently, his "upvote" is in direct conflict with his own post. An observation that shouldn't be overlooked by witnesses looking at this nonsense.

Unlike you, JWInsider arrives at the date by researching and reviewing the existing WTJWorg chronology.
If he is wrong, then it does not prove anything against him, except that he was wrong.

With WTJWorg, it's a completely different story. They claim that they know better than everyone else because they are allegedly "led by HS". They created a dogma and specific "idol" out of chronology. If you don't believe in the "idol" then you will be excommunicated. lol

Are you laughing @Srecko Sostar because of your nonsense, because I just proved JWI, and Pudgy wrong? Or are you just enjoying your day with a particular substance, lol!

Considering their perspective, I will have to explicitly specify the "electronic" library to ensure complete clarity, given that they are scrutinizing my choice of words.