The World News Media

THIS IS NOT SATIRE! THIS IS NOT PARODY. THIS IS DEMENTED INSANITY ON PARADE!

Pudgy

• Views 505
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not surprised about anything any more. When I see the scope of the evil that humans have brought to life on this planet I'm at a loss as to why Jehovah hasn't ended this nonsense a long time ago.

This is headline news on the most watched cable news in America.  America is doomed. The inmates are running the Insane Asylum.    

He is just trying to get more votes because he's loosing to Trump.

Posted Images

I'm not surprised about anything any more. When I see the scope of the evil that humans have brought to life on this planet I'm at a loss as to why Jehovah hasn't ended this nonsense a long time ago. I can no longer even imagine a series of events which would lead me to conclude that the end was something I should be expecting, as in the manner normal humans have as to expectations. All I can say is that the end will happen at an unexpected time, which could mean that my expectations based on events have to be thoroughly exhausted and then when it is no longer even possible to expect anything, then the end will come. But I say hasn't this already come to pass for many, many thousands upon thousands of people besides me and my puny thoughts? So even if I might contingently be exhausted as regards my expectations, then the end isn't anything contingent on anything any one of humanity might be expecting.

…, it just occurred to me that ex-KGB Chief Vladimir Putin,although having more than half of the Russian Army having been killed or wounded in the Ukraine, could invade the United States with giant white transgender Easter Bunnies carrying tactical pony-nuke Easter Eggs with prominent genitalia …. and WIN.

DBC0D139-344D-40DA-BCAD-117324EC7284.jpeg

A recap on the topic of those who were outraged by Biden mentioning Transgender Day of Visibility in and around Easter Sunday, a traditional Christian holiday. The driven agenda centered in how politically inappropriate it was, despite the fact that Witnesses should have no voice in political matters since they don't vote or at least by true Christian ethics should not have the capacity to vote in such matters.

Why was a disreputable media outlet like FOX NEWS chosen to make this point when it was broadcast on many other outlets? The concern arises from the conservative values that people believe they have, despite their behavior lacking Christian ethics, as most of Christianity does.

Now that the dust has settled, the unfortunate aspect of that argument was its erroneous assumption. One compelling reason why witnesses should refrain from involvement in politics is their lack of understanding regarding the underlying political dynamics. 

That declaration is just one example of the misrepresentations made by those seeking to deceive the public. Therefore, the lie comes from the poster not facts in wanting to twist and shift the focus like a sad Republican.

Biden, while providing a slightly different description of the event, was referring to an occasion that originated in 2009 under the name "International Transgender Day of Visibility." This event was initially initiated by President BARACK OBAMA, not Biden. Biden proclaimed March 31, 2021 as " Transgender Day of Visibility" Therefore, it was not meant as a formal declaration but rather a recognition for the progress made by the movement.

Where was the outrage in 2021 that is so visible now in 2024, an election year? The stark contrast says more about the hypocrisy of the conservative Republican Party than the actual issue at hand. Why wasn't this brought up in 2021 to elicit the same level of response as we see now?

Did he choose a controversial time for Christians, being one himself (Catholic)? Perhaps, but then witnesses can remind themselves that the majority of Christianity is a false religion with no underlying surprises.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Transgender_Day_of_Visibility

Remarks posted elsewhere. Only a disgraceful disfellowshipped white person from the South would have the audacity to shamelessly display their racist beliefs. It's appalling to know that this individual is a registered voter.

…. reminds me of three negro elders at the congregation I attended were talking about politics after a meeting, and I walked up and mentioned to them some stupid thing Obama did, and one of the elders absolutely BLEW UP, that I would DARE speak despairingly of Barak Hussein Obama!! The instantaneous and intense defense truly surprised me.

I concluded he was a “closet democrat”, as     many JWs are, as I was disappointed to learn over time.

Very sad.  Very, very sad.

I had the Elders confront me en banc when they learned I was a registered Republican, and I replied that in Finland Jehovah’s Witnesses are allowed to vote without any congregational sanctions whatsoever, and I was merely going by the rules Jehovah’s Witnesses go by in Finland.

They were stunned and made no further inquiry, so I got up and left.

I suspect, and it is just a guess, Georgie that you too, are a negro “closet democrat”.

It’ a stereotype for sure, but you do fit the stereotype on so many, many points.

3DBE64ED-1AEF-44A7-832A-F2871B8EE3B9.jpeg

… and anticipating accusations of “racism”, I assure you I am not, as my three children are mixed race, by deliberate design.

…. and may I remind you that the Roman Centurion Army Officer Cornelius, sworn to the service of the RomanEmpire, was described as a man of exceptional faith inJesus, and as a man specifically approved by God.

3 reserved

CB573F11-31FC-4132-B410-C1667284BF17.jpeg

The below proclamation quoted verbatim PROVES everything you said above IS A BALD FACED LIE.

(The "Transgender Day of Visibility" (TDOV) was started by transgender activist Rachel Crandall in 2009. NOT BARACK OBAMA. It was created to celebrate the transgender community and raise awareness about transgender rights and issues.)

1D5C8C6D-F441-4F4A-AF2A-884412A06C78.jpeg

You really should refrain from political subject discussions, Georgie.

It merely emphasizes your distorted agenda driven view of the Universe in every aspect of thought.

…. and that you are wrong.

What you have shown is that YOU have a highly visible political perspective, while trying to claim you don’t.

… and that you are wrong.

Therefore, I hereby declare April 4, 2024,  “George88Vicar of Warwick Closet Democrat Visibility Day”  !

I get along with ANYBODY who uses common sense, and bases his thinking and observations on PROVABLE FACTS.

Agenda driven people that wallow in fantasy and who intimidate others … not so much.

…. and BTK, I hate to break the news to you, but your “logical conclusions” have EVERYTHING to do with ego and  programmed agenda, and little, if anything to do with facts or logic.

The facts can vary dramatically, but your agenda  always remains the same.

8DB34B08-E8DF-41AB-8D3B-A2395268035A.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.