The World News Media

who is referred to here?

Bubba Johnson Jr

24 minutes ago, Bubba Johnson Jr said:

#2 I would never add anything to an illustration developed by the "faithful and discreet slave" to help us to understand what Jesus Christ is saying to us NOW.

I understand you may be concerned about adding anything to scripture (or taking away), since that is a very serious thing, but adding something to what is after all human speculation, surely is not a big deal?

Also, what Jesus Christ is saying to us now, is what he said 2000 years ago, and is recorded in the Bible for anyone to see.

• Views 4k
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's good advice. I really did take a risk in guessing that @Bubba Johnson Jr also had in mind how Brother Splane's "Chart of the Ages" could be related to 1 Thess 5. It turned out that I was right,

Moreover, if they really wanted to pump everyone into fever pitch, as John charges they do, they would not have let 1Thess 5:2-3 go unmentioned during last week’s assigned Bible reading—the verse abou

Of course there could be OVERLAPPING groups, JWI. These are known as zombies.

Posted Images

Just now, Anna said:

I understand you may be concerned about adding anything to scripture (or taking away), since that is a very serious thing, but adding something to what is after all human speculation, surely is not a big deal?

I completely agree ... IF IT IS CLEARLY LABELED AS ONLY SPECULATION.

Without a clear and unambiguous disclaimer, capable of being understood by almost ANYONE with a 7th grade education ... so clear that it CANNOT be misunderstood ... it is merely a false prophesy, intended to keeps the troops motivated, afraid, and keep the money rolling in.

10 minutes ago, Anna said:

Also, what Jesus Christ is saying to us now, is what he said 2000 years ago, and is recorded in the Bible for anyone to see.

Exactly!

This is not like Groundhog Day, where men in tuxedos and top hats , with cameras rolling, wait for the baby Jesus to come out of his cave, pick him up and after pretending to listen, declare that there will be six more years of tribulation.

50 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

This is AMERUKA!  We don't use no stinkin' SI Units in AMERUKA!

I was almost choked from laugh on comment of yours :)))))))

Well @JW Insider now you have new task, to put INCH Measure, and perhaps we shall get new length result for years. Urim and Thummim - Millimeters and Inches... hahhahaha.

22 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

it is merely a false prophesy, intended to keeps the troops motivated, afraid, and keep the money rolling in.

I do not believe that. But we are both entitled to our opinion 🙂

2 hours ago, Bubba Johnson Jr said:

#1 We will not know the "day or the hour" until it occurs, but we have enough evidence to see that we are, as David Shafer said "right on the cusp of the Great Tribulation

#2 I would never add anything to an illustration developed by the "faithful and discreet slave" to help us to understand what Jesus Christ is saying to us NOW.

1. We are probably 100 years away from the Judgement. God has to sort out a reliable honest loving Organisation here on Earth first. 

2. And if I say JW's worship the GB, here is a great example, and once again the misuse of that phrase F&DS. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.