The World News Media

What will you do?

Matthew9969

This is a sincere question, and not just aimed at the folks here, but all jw's who have a dissenting view of the governing body and organization.

What will you do now that you have realized Jehovah God is not backing this governing body and thus the organization. Are you going to just sit idly by and continue to do what the governing body tells you to do, or comes up with more unbiblical doctrine? If that would be the case, you are still a partaker in the governing bodies sins by not denouncing their actions and continuing to go along with their flow. 

If Armageddon starts tomorrow and the governing body do not make it through it and into the new system, what about those who continue to follow them?

• Views 221
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a sincere question, and not just aimed at the folks here, but all jw's who have a dissenting view of the governing body and organization. What will you do now that you have realized Jehov

The watchtower gives us the answer get out of her if you do not want to share in their sins. 😆😆😆

I do not associate myself with anyone. My concern is that I do not like misinformation and falsehood. I get asked the same question about Islam too, does not make me a Muslim, but, if something is sai

I am already no part of the present CCJW. I am hoping that the present GB will be removed or will stand down. I also believe that a True Anointed will be put in place, either in the CCJW or to start up a new organisation. 

I believe that I will be dead before Armageddon arrives. I think it will be at least another 9 years before the final Judgement.. If cancer doesn't take me then I think some other ailment / heart attack will :) . I have no fear of death because I have the hope of the resurrection. 

Conditions in the 'world' are getting worse, but they have been for a long long time. (1967 Watchtower)  I think million of people will survive the next 9 years, so I think there will be 'enough' people for Christ and the angels to judge.  I also think there are many scriptures to be fulfilled before Judgement Day. 

My feeling is that Jesus Christ died to stay loyal / faithful to God, and for His Bride, the Anointed. I believe that Christ's ransom sacrifice doesn't yet cover the Earthly Class, but will only do so after the final testing at the end of the 1,000 years reign of Christ. 

If Armageddon came tomorrow I believe that the Judgement would be for each of us as individuals. It matters not if we are JWs or not. God and Christ know more about us than we know about ourselves. Therefore our judgement of ourselves is of little use. 

As for the GB, I would hope that Christ would make it clear to honest hearted people that the GB are not the ones to be served. I hope that each person would have a close enough relationship with God through Christ to be able to be alone as a human but guided and comforted by holy spirit when it matters. 

Granted I speak in regards of what the Bible says, regarding JWs, as is with what happen during the days of Jews and Gentiles - God knows who is for him.

Even in the past, the leaders of these church congregations are not perfect, some of them are mistaken driven, and they learn as they go, and apply, yet despite all that, they still continue to act and or partake in the role of The Faithful Servant. This can be said of the Restorationist, the connection is there, so there would not be as much to faze them, hence the mindset and or how the Jehovah's Witnesses operate as is with their Christology and the like.

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Granted I speak in regards of what the Bible says, regarding JWs, as is with what happen during the days of Jews and Gentiles - God knows who is for him.

Even in the past, the leaders of these church congregations are not perfect, some of them are mistaken driven, and they learn as they go, and apply, yet despite all that, they still continue to act and or partake in the role of The Faithful Servant. This can be said of the Restorationist, the connection is there, so there would not be as much to faze them, hence the mindset and or how the Jehovah's Witnesses operate as is with their Christology and the like.

I am curios as to why you do not wish to associate yourself with the jw's, but would rather stick with the unitarian way? You can message your answer if you'd like.

21 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

I am curios as to why you do not wish to associate yourself with the jw's, but would rather stick with the unitarian way? You can message your answer if you'd like.

I do not associate myself with anyone. My concern is that I do not like misinformation and falsehood. I get asked the same question about Islam too, does not make me a Muslim, but, if something is said in error, I will speak the truth in the matter. This goes for the Abrahamic Faiths. This also connects with my study of religion and theology as a whole, as is with my position as a Truther.

Depends on what form of Unitarianism you are referring to, but it should be obvious as to where I stand.

Therefore, if someone sees something wrong, of course they will speak truth. But mainstream Christians such as yourself deem people to be silent, and you kind have a not of making accusations because they do not apply mainstream Creeds and the like. Of course you already know what I am referring to.

That being said, there are churches that will not open. There are those who defy the government and end up having consequences follow suit.

35 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

I have asked him before and not got a direct answer. 

You never asked me that question. You did try to insult me with that Biblical Unitarian link last time. Last I check, I am not interfaith, I do not support Kairos, Peak, or Elijah's Interfaith Institution. Nor do I support, but rather, I am against the United Nation's L.T. Also, Also, as God is living, I would NEVER support homosexuality and their movement, hence your link.

Even outside of that, if it is Hermeneutics alone, you attack that, when the notion is solely of the Bible.

That being said, as I recall your last attempt failed:

@Space Merchant   It's kind of simple really. If you believe that the CCJW / JW Org have got it all right and true, you would be one of them. 

If you believe that you have to be a JW to survive Armageddon (as they believe and teach) you would be one of them. 

But you obviously believe that the type of Unitarianism you are part of is true and right. Therefore you seem to be saying that the JWs have not got it all right.  Or do you want one foot in each camp ?  What i call sitting on the fence. 

58 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

@Space Merchant   It's kind of simple really. If you believe that the CCJW / JW Org have got it all right and true, you would be one of them. 

Can you show me where you address me that question? Because the thing with me, I do not like misinformation and false claims, so I would like you to refresh our memory

Address what you've stated.

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

I have asked him before...

I'm applying 1 John 4:1 for this one.

So I await...

That being said, as I recall telling you, which I can even quote myself, you can agree with them or disagree with them, you can even hate them until Hinnom suddenly starts burning again. But the fact of the matter is, misinformation, falsehood, and misconceptions deems refutation, regardless. If Witness' source believe JWs have guns in their churches, of course I will refute it because it is nonsense. Jack deem Muslims as evil since birth, of course I will refute it. I do not adhere to lies, as I said, I am a TRUTHER, that term holds a whole lot of water because Truthers do not like misinformation, i.e. A Truther can be against religion as a whole, organized or not, but he/she will not accept lies about a faith community, and often the types to, alluded to the 1st Amendment if need be. Often times, they agree/disagree on somethings, but do take lesson to apply it to everyday life, for just receive, Truthers brought up today's events and Sodom and Gomorrah.

If you believe that you have to be a JW to survive Armageddon (as they believe and teach) you would be one of them. 

Refuted so you are a year or two late. As I pointed out, and what JWInsider pointed out to a Trinitarian on here who, invited us to discussion personally, we said otherwise vs your claim, even the JWs who chimed in addressed the same thing regarding God's Day. If you want, I can link both threads of this discussion. We also address to the Atheist here on this forum who brought up the same question.

Bottom-line - God knows who is for him, those saved in God's day is for an obvious reason vs. those who are not.

But you obviously believe that the type of Unitarianism you are part of is true and right.

And somehow you attempted to link me into believing in interfaith and homosexuality. As a Christian, that is, to me, seen as insulting.

I even addressed to you Unitarianism is different, each of them, comparing me to them was unwise, for as I noted to you, I have a strong hatred to interfaith. If you know what Babylon the Great well, you know my hatred of the true enemy.

Therefore you seem to be saying that the JWs have not got it all right. 

No, what I convey is I address the truth to misinformation directed to them. Likewise with correcting others on other Abrahamic faiths. The misinformation comes from the mainstream Christianity groups.

Or do you want one foot in each camp ?

Does it look like it? I will not accept falsehood due to someone's emotional disdain. Facts and truth.

What i call sitting on the fence. 

I do not wish to be one sided as you are. If someone tells something false, is it not wise for one to speak the truth?

In this regard, I will give you an example, you stated all of them are guilty and practically loveless, how do you know this? You don't. Because you are going off on your own, for you cannot define everyone due to your misfortune. That is like Iran blaming the US and the UK for the actions of a few eggs in gov't. That does not mean we all commit evil now does it?

Therefore, when things of this nature is said, I do not sit around and accept it - I speak. I take action.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.