Witness

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Chavez - she is too worked up to understand much.  All her efforts are much ado about nothing  and a  'manufacturing of outrage'.  I joined UN press to get news too!  There was no other source

The following quote bears repeating, posted two days ago, on another JW forum: Please see the study article, “Their Refuge–A Lie!” in the June 1, 1991 Watchtower, noting paragraphs 1, 10 and 1

Not necessary, according to the U.N.  So, what was their reason for joining Watchtowers prophesied Beast, as an NGO?  What is their reason today for doing so in other countries.  How many JWs will con

Posted Images

8 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Yes! It's called getting access to world views, which the Awake! Relies on. Back then, there was NO INTERNET access. Now, everything is digitized for internet access. The Watchtower, was only interested in the library. There is nothing wrong with having access to a huge government library.

Read the letter.  To have access to the library, it did not require becoming an NGO.

14 hours ago, Witness said:

Read the letter. 

Mr Chavez - she is too worked up to understand much. 

All her efforts are much ado about nothing  and a  'manufacturing of outrage'.  I joined UN press to get news too!  There was no other source of news available about the decisions of the UN at its meetings but the UN news department itself - at the time. I later left them when I could get more material online. I joined as a member of a NGO (non-government organization) and did not pay any fee to join.  OXFAM and many charity organizations are NGOs!

The UN started with only 50 members in 1945 and was an  importent international organization because at the time it was viewed as a reliable organization even though we knew that in future it would be turn against religion, and take over from the 7-headed beast.  For that reason I am still watching  UN events.

The UN itself is a non-government organization - intergovernmental    Here is the definition of it its public information department: 

"The United Nations (U.N.) Department of Public Information (DPI) defines the NGO as “a not-for profit, voluntary citizen’s group that is organized on a local, national or international level to address issues in support of the public good. Task-oriented and made up of people with a common interest, NGOs perform a variety of services and humanitarian functions, bring citizen’s concerns to Governments, monitor policy and program implementation, and encourage participation of civil society stakeholders at the community level.”

Since 1992 the UN has been working on Agenda 2021. After this (especially after 9-11)  its international actions in the last 20 years has started to take on a sinister character.  Much internal corruption, that is growing exponentially, and collaboration with many corrupt private NGOs all over the world as well as super capitalists has turned the global world organization with 192 members out of 195 nations into a place where super-capitalists have control over  technology, banking, media, legal, and human rights organizations. ... and its power is growing as super-global corporations which provide food, water and energy is joining its ranks. I.e. Monsantos-Bayer. Look at the list of attendees at DAVOS and you will have a good idea of the new and old super corporations which are joining the ranks.

I have complained many times on this forum that Arab nations and China (who have no clue of human rights) are now in control of human rights. 

RUSSIA AND CHINA veto many beneficial actions..... controlling things to go their way on the security council.

For example, not only does Bill Gates own most shares in all the corporations that will manufacture the upcoming  vaccinations , he also owns the patents for the technology that will be used in them.

He (and many billionaires) do not pay taxes because they all have charity organizations which their money is given to. These charities give mega donations to NGOs or corporations that promote their financial interests (tax free).  NGOs additionally get billions in "grant money" from governments and they use it for purposes they deem fit. ... which further line the pockets of those billionaires, NGOs and those involved with the UN. I.e vaccination "testing programs in Kongo and India.

These are now dictating health policy to the WHO.  The world AIDs fund has also  been a slush fund for the super rich. Gates himself is the biggest money contributor to the WHO.  UN has been bought and paid for.  This is why I am warning that UN now has the teeth to act.... something it did not have before. BUt a corrupt organization with super-capitalist technocracy running things does not augur well for the future. IT WILL BRING THE WORST TRIBULATION THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. I call it a technological corperatocricy or science dictatorship.

Soros set up a NGO in Ukraine in order to stop corruption........ and it became the biggest corruptor of the society and the legal sector. He is also funding all DA offices in USA and many front organizations. His Open Society charity is behind many sinister plots....... THAT IS HOW HE MAKES HIS MONEY.  READ up how he almost broke the UK economy and how he is not welcome in many countries any longer and is facing criminal charges in 6 countries....  But of course the naive people here will look it up on the super-capitalist owned media and call it conspiracy lies.   Soros is funding corrupt  prosecutors who do not follow legal procedures but make up their own rules as they go along...... in Ukraine the people who were trying to prosecute  Hunter Biden for corruption was FIRED. ........ Read up about the Color revolutions - big money involved in the overthrow of governments and it seems USA may be following the same pattern.

The world is totally corrupt and the super-rich and UN & collaborating NGOs is behind it.  Most local NGOs for " sustainable development " in the USA is changing the LOCAL laws without the people's consent. They are changing the laws in line with agenda 2030.  NGOs for sustainable development are often funded by the  Council on Foreign Relations (which was given power by the first president Busch after the first UN Agenda 2021 was signed by more than 170 nations). ...... which by the way is legally binding..... eventhough the agenda itself does not say so. 

I can go on about this non-government organization - which started in idealism - has been totally corrupted and taken over.  It used to be an organization without teeth but has enough teeth now to lock down the entire planet - think on that.

TO SUM UP:  the UN had not much power a few  decades ago...... but in last 15 years is exponentially growing its beastly teeth ..... together with those who are giving it money and support.  It will soon be able to gobble those up who dare to stand up against its all encompassing policies.

It is taught that God directs your organization through its leadership.  We can conclude that God backed the leadership’s plan to “support and respect the principles of the Charter of the United Nations”….”the values of the organization and its work and mission”…”to promote knowledge of its principles and activities in accordance with its own aims and purposes and the nature and scope of its competence and activities”.  (All of this is in the letter)

For nine years the  Wt agreed to support and respect the principles of UN– and at the same time, God directed your leaders to expose this UN Beast and its principles, as wicked.  What is this, some sort of spiritual espionage? 

It sounds to me that for nine years the WT bore the “mark” of what it calls Revelation’s Beast. (Rev 13:16,17)

“What does this mean? A mark in the right hand is an appropriate symbol of active support. w97 11/1 p. 15-16

But your God whole-heartedly allowed this to occur. He allowed his servants to speak out of both sides of the mouth.  

The God that I worship, is not a hypocrite. 

51 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

According to the application the Watchtower filled out in 1991, your statement and opinion is "completely" wrong. Therefore, go beyond that so-called letter and into the real truth, if you can. 

Once again, 1991 is the objective not 2001.

That would make the God of this world, you do worship a hypocrite. 

You're calling the official of the UN a liar.  His phone number is listed on the letter.  You have the opportunity to tell him directly, that he is a liar.

“All these elements with the exception of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, which was agreed on and adopted in 2015, were applicable when the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society applied for and maintained, association with the United Nations, from 1991 to 2001” 

22 hours ago, César Chávez said:

When the Watchtower applied for the “DPI-NGO”

Fact 1.  Watchtower was registered self as NGO from 1999 - 2001. (not only for JW in USA but that can be group registration/exemption for all or for many WT entities around the world) 

Fact 2. WT never informed JW members about this sort of registration (as NGO) in connection with UN, as need to be "connected" with UN (UN Library) in this way

Fact 3. Letter you put available for us said how WT had need to have access to research material available on health, ecological and social problems. Well, i have to ask: WTJWorg explicitly claims in many published publications how JW members are neutral and are not interested (it is FORBIDDEN) to be involved in any ecological or social problems, argumentation, discussion of this world system, and are not here to IMPROVE things or to give their CONTRIBUTION  for better ecological or social climate. So, of what need is for WT Writers and Bible scholars to RESEARCH such issues? JW don't want to see themselves as active or passive factor for "world's affairs". 

Fact 4. WT Writers are "guided by spirit". Do they really need UN Library and "secular propaganda and knowledge" ? :))) 

Fact 5. Registered as NGO they can ask for additional governmental finance

34 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

What research does the Watchtower use for the AWAKE! MAGAZINE?

"Secular sources" i suppose,  that means newspapers, various books, science books and magazines, TV, Radio, Internet ...., and own bible scholars contemplation.

Which of "5 facts" i presented is most painful for you?

8 hours ago, César Chávez said:

It seems you draw the line with libraries

First picture shows what was criteria in the year 1991/92.

According to text:

1) NGO is to help the build public understanding and support for UN programs and goals

2) NGO must have national or international standing

3) NGO must have to support the Charter of UN 

4) NGO must have broadly based membership

5) NGO must posses the resources for effective outreach

UN-1992-press-release-support.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.