xero

• Views 765
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am lazy. I suppose I also don't want people to get the idea that I have any original ideas. I want to positively affirm that.

On 2/9/2021 at 12:00 PM, 4Jah2me said:

I don't watch videos. If people cannot write it then i can't be bothered with it.  Copying and pasting is lazy, put it in your own words. 

Gasp!! For once, I share the same viewpoint as 4Jah. What is the world coming to?

I’ve nothing against videos. Knowing the source, I may well squeeze these in. It is just that I can read the same material in 10% the time, so that is usually what I hold out for. Because it is @xeroI’ll watch at least one.

It is amazing how many opposers with a lay a lengthy video on your lap—sometimes an hour or more—with the directive, “Here—watch this!”

Oh, yeah—I’ll get right on it! There is such a thing as “Introduction that arouses interest.” Do these people have nothing to do with their time?

”I am well along in life. I have reached the point where I take only those cases that interest me. And my interest in your case is dwindling.” - Hercule Poirot

2 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Gasp!! For once, I share the same viewpoint as 4Jah. What is the world coming to?

I’ve nothing against videos. Knowing the source, I may well squeeze these in. It is just that I can read the same material in 10% the time, so that is usually what I hold out for. Because it is @xeroI’ll watch at least one.

It is amazing how many opposers with a lay a lengthy video on your lap—sometimes an hour or more—with the directive, “Here—watch this!”

Oh, yeah—I’ll get right on it! Do these people have nothing to do with their time?

I am lazy. I suppose I also don't want people to get the idea that I have any original ideas. I want to positively affirm that. :)

1 hour ago, xero said:

Watched it! I had a friend who was IN it. :)  (as an extra....)

That's one of the movies I love to watch occasionally, in my list of favorites. Thankfully for watching it I did research and learned the pro's and con's of drinking gatorade. 

Thanks for the video's btw, nice to see some fresh material on this site.

Just a side joke, I had a friend post last year that he was seeing snowflakes hitting his windshield, (here in the SW NM US we don't get a whole lot of snow). So he posted he was seeing snowflakes hit his windshield and I replied on his thread....'I hope your not driving your car through protesters again'.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.