• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enjoy! lllll   ... ...  

I hope these links will do.    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7F2RZyeJ1GZRzBqd3RTUU1tVTg/view?usp=drivesdk&resourcekey=0-eHYEvT-087q6WsKF4lZyNA   https://drive.google.com/fi

I do have one question, what system will allow me to copy them to my computer. My Vimeo will not allow such download and I think the content is copyrighted, correct?

• 2 weeks later...

So we are not as unified as thought or stated?? The first program for the "Imitate Your Faith" 2016 circuit assembly, is about Gideon...."Do exactly what I do" the opening song was 54, neither morning session opened with that song or talked, why? Am I missing something?

• 11 months later...

Are you able to offer the Increase you faith video of the circuit assembly 2016-2017 series? And since we are unable to download to our own private machines will these videos be up for our viewing experience forever? I tend to com back over and over again to see them again and again. I have downloaded the regional version wished this was so for the circuit. Agape, my friend have a wonderful day today.

• 6 years later...
On 3/18/2023 at 5:47 PM, The Librarian said:

Sorry... I fear all that was lost along with the entire jw-archive.org  😓

And I doubt anyone still has those videos hanging around anywhere....

That is when corporate censorship was really beginning to be understood

Hi, @The Librarian, I am so sorry about the jw-archive 😢 thank you for all you have done to make truth accessible to people throughout the years. I know I have benefited a lot from many of the things I was able to read that you posted or made available. They cannot censor it from our hearts and minds. Thank you for helping build up the congregation of the Christ. I know Jehovah sees all you do for the sake of His Name. Thank you💖

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.