Queen Esther

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here  is  our  green  parrot..  popular  around  the  JW world !   Always  helping  us...  I  just  know  him  since  5  years ;o)

Thank  you  Sarah,  but  for  the  most  of  all  is  more  funny  the  picture  ;o)

At least this one is a "green parrot,"...............unlike the previous "green parrot".........a white sulphur crested cockatoo. Sorry! I could not resist this sarcastic remark. I guess I s

Posted Images

At least this one is a "green parrot,"...............unlike the previous "green parrot".........a white sulphur crested cockatoo.

Sorry! I could not resist this sarcastic remark.

I guess I should remember the saying "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit"

However, I know you will forgive me............this Sunday's WT study!!

16 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

At least this one is a "green parrot,"...............unlike the previous "green parrot".........a white sulphur crested cockatoo.

Sorry! I could not resist this sarcastic remark.

I guess I should remember the saying "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit"

However, I know you will forgive me............this Sunday's WT study!!

Sorry...  but  many  JW  having  alot  joy  and  fun  about  these  cute  pics !!

Look  all  our  creations  from  Jehovah,  he  showed  alot  joy  &  fun  too  ;-)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.