The World News Media

Samuel Herd - Governing Body member and a member of the 144,000...

The Librarian

• 7 months later...

• Views 2.8k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Samuel Herd - Governing Body member and a member of the 144,000 Anointed Ones by Jehovah God the Almighty in heaven http://ift.tt/1QpEk8c #jworg #jehovahswitnesses #samherd #governingbody #governingbo

Hahaha...  Yes, really a rare kind of humor, but mostly okay ! JTR, we know us from Librarian's last website...  I also remember the story and pics of your beloved dog?  and it so touched my heart, ye

. Bible Speaks: First of all I have been on the Archive for somewhere around 5 years and more, and made over 6,400 comments, and you must have just discovered my postings.  My outrageous sen

Posted Images

You would have to go to YouTube, and see the WHOLE movie to understand.

Different people look at the SAME things ... and see something completely different... this is especially true across cultures.

During WWI the Allied Forces and the Germans had been engaged in brutal trench warfare for a year, back and forth ... and trading insults across the combat lines.

The Germans yelled across the open field "Woodrow Wilson is a (insert many expletives here... ) no good bastard!"

And the American Expeditionary forces yelled back, "Yes, he IS!"

It is a LONG tradition of really free people to Lampoon authority.

Nothing is more insidious and evil, than the petty tyranny of the "politically correct".

10 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

.WARNING!   If you have absolutely NO sense of humor, please do not continue ....

... and now for something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT , depending on your perceptive abilities ...

A Meme' from the 1982 Movie by Mel Brooks -  "History of the World - Part I"

James: Perhaps you have a wrong conception of this site and post? We love one another and are grateful for pictures around the world that encourage us and help others to learn more about Jehovah God. No matter who is President, Jesus Christ is King. Some of "the Bride" are still on earth. We know that. So we know that administration will be true and bring blessings to all mankind. Are you not grateful for that administration? No human government can bring peace and happiness to humankind. If a picture shows one of this "Bride", no worries you may never see this person again if indeed he dies and goes to heaven to rule with Christ. We respect and men and women of all "sorts". Gratitude is humbling and so is love and respect for others. If this picture upset you, just scroll by? It might be your personal opinion but not of the majority. May you find peace and joy in this New Government by Christ as God's King Designate. 

Bible Speaks ???

Bible Speaks:

First of all I have been on the Archive for somewhere around 5 years and more, and made over 6,400 comments, and you must have just discovered my postings.  My outrageous sense of humor is certainly an acquired taste... if EVER adjusted for. 

Some people enjoy my satirical, biting comments some don't ..... but I try to give insight in to how people work, and WHY people do things ... of COURSE based on my particular life experiences and observations.

With some people, having similar perspectives and life experiences as my own, they will INSTANTLY get what I was trying to say with this post, REALIZE it's only a joke, laugh, and move on and have a nice day.

Other people will have reactions from mild entertainment, to understanding NOTHING .. the worst being the convening of a witch hunt.

..and as far a something upsetting me .... in the case of Global Thermonuclear War, I plan to get a lawn chair, and a case of beer, and sit out in the middle of my street, and watch the show!

28 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Bible Speaks:

First of all I have been on the Archive for somewhere around 5 years and more, and made over 6,400 comments, and you must have just discovered my postings.  My outrageous sense of humor is certainly an acquired taste... if EVER adjusted for. 

Some people enjoy my satirical, biting comments some don't ..... but I try to give insight in to how people work, and WHY people do things ... of COURSE based on my particular life experiences and observations.

With some people, having similar perspectives and life experiences as my own, they will INSTANTLY get what I was trying to say with this post, REALIZE it's only a joke, laugh, and move on and have a nice day.

Other people will have reactions from mild entertainment, to understanding NOTHING .. the worst being the convening of a witch hunt.

..and as far a something upsetting me .... in the case of Global Thermonuclear War, I plan to get a lawn chair, and a case of beer, and sit out in the middle of my street, and watch the show!

James: I understand you having humor! We need to "smile" admist a wicked world. All my life I was raised very strict on Jehovah and his ways. This grounds me to many of the worlds ways. Much today is only meant to break our integrity to Jehovah and his Government under Christ. I pray for so many having problems and attacks by Satan and his enemies. Yes life will be better soon! Thank you for responding and I know you are a respected member. I will just leave you with some encouragement from an article I read on the end of this wicked world if you don't mind me?

---------------------------------------

Jesus states in his prophecy about the conclusion of this system of things: “There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth anguish of nations not knowing the way out because of the roaring of the sea and its agitation. People will become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.” (Luke 21:25-27.

Will the fulfillment of this prophecy include frightening signs and events in the literal heavens? We will have to wait and see. But whatever the case, the signs will cause terror and panic in the hearts of God’s enemies.
he resulting war of Armageddon will lead to the magnifying of Jehovah’s holy name. (Rev. 16:16) At that time, all goatlike ones “will depart into everlasting cutting-off.” The earth will finally be cleansed of all wickedness, and the great crowd will pass through the final part of the great tribulation. 

With these exciting events ahead of us, what should each of us now be doing? The apostle Peter was inspired to write: “Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way, consider what sort of people you ought to be in holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion, as you await and keep close in mind the presence of the day of Jehovah . . . Therefore, beloved ones, since you are awaiting these things, do your utmost to be found finally by him spotless and unblemished and in peace.” (2 Pet. 3:11, 12, 14) Let us, then, be resolved to remain spiritually clean, supporting the King of Peace.

Thank you, James Thomas          ???

IMG_7361.JPG

IMG_7364.JPG

55 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Bible Speaks:

Hahaha...  Yes, really a rare kind of humor, but mostly okay ! JTR, we know us from Librarian's last website...  I also remember the story and pics of your beloved dog?  and it so touched my heart, yes ?   I want say, welcome here, Brother James. :) 

the photo can have another "meaning" too ... for example:

------------------------------------------

64.jpg

"While we appreciate having an opportunity to meet and talk with visiting brothers and their wives, we would show a lack of respect if we treated such ones as celebrities."
http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2016046?q=celebrities&p=par#h=51

thanks for comments !! B|

Yeah .... I think my take on that particular photo was posted  on the Archive, somewhere around the end of 2015, after the Australian Royal Commission on Child Abuse Case No. 29, excoriated GB Bro, Geoffery Jackson under oath, and caught in in at least three lies, and the Australian Branch Coordinator and several Elders from the Australian Kingdom wre so flummoxed that they lied to unsuccessfully try and cover up the THOUSANDS of unreported cases of Child sexual abuse, even though the Commission ALREADY had the secret records subpoenaed from the Society all across Australia.

They keep better records than I do, and I think the complete video proceedings are still on line if anyone has an appetite for multi-level pathos. I found it embarrassing to watch, but I am retired, and I had time to watch the entire weeks proceedings live.

This made world news at the time for anyone who makes a point to keep up with global news.

If anyone can find my take-off of the above picture, please post it... sorta like Facebook giving a trip down memory lane.

MEANWHILE ... you will just have to live with  my meme' of the Society's laying off 6,000 Special Pioneers and Bethelites, which I discovered looking for the "Celebrity" meme'.

Layoff Solution  750  .jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.