The World News Media

Los Angeles, Kalifornien, USA - Not so easy, but brave - and lets hope, successful ! CART - WITNESSING on the *Walk of Fame*... May Jehovah bless you, our dear Sister ❤

Queen Esther

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Los  Angeles,  Kalifornien,  USA Not  so  easy,  but  brave  -  and  lets  hope,  successful !    CART - WITNESSING   on  the    *Walk  of  Fame*.....     May  Jehovah  bless  you,  our  dear  Si

The angels are always with us where ever we are. , so you are not lonely my sister. Enjoy your cart witnessing .

Not  so  negative  thinking,  Brother  Barltrup....   Jehovah  will  not  let  our  Sister  stay  there  in  vain,  NO !

Posted Images

"Not  so  negative  thinking,  Brother  Barltrup....Jehovah  will  not  let  our  Sister  stay  there  in  vain,  NO !"

I think that you may have misunderstood me what I meant was that there would normally be a crowds of tourists there.

I added the ".......I guess!!!" because I have never been there. I hope that clarifies what I said.

26 minutes ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

"Not  so  negative  thinking,  Brother  Barltrup....Jehovah  will  not  let  our  Sister  stay  there  in  vain,  NO !"

I think that you may have misunderstood me what I meant was that there would normally be a crowds of tourists there.

I added the ".......I guess!!!" because I have never been there. I hope that clarifies what I said.

Okay,  PEACE  is,  what  we  want !

I  understand  you  better  now  ;-)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.