• 4 months later...

• Views 7.6k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do not agree with this statement offered above - it is words of a man.  I have not seen a statement in the bible which sAys that we should avoid those at war with themselves.  HOw does one define th

Be careful who you            associate with...people  at war with themselves  will always cause collateral  damage in the lives of  those around them..... 4 "I do not associate  with d

Or, from a different perspective . . . Be careful who you associate with. Those who are at war with themselves have a a better appreciation and empathy for those around them. (Less chance of collatera

Posted Images

On 1/9/2017 at 4:48 PM, The Librarian said:

Jesus was often seen in the company of prostitutes and tax collectors (sinners)

Isn't he a model for us?

Yes, however he taught them a NEW WAY OF LIFE! So His ransom had value! 

Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom?+ Do not be misled.* Those who are sexually immoral,*+idolaters,+ adulterers,+ men who submit to homosexual acts,+ men who practice homosexuality,*+ 10 thieves, greedy people,+drunkards,+ revilers,* and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom.+ 11 And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean;+ you have been sanctified;+ you have been declared righteous+ in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God." (1Cor 6:9-11).

So be it! 9_9:D:x:x

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.