The World News Media

What is the purest form of Christianity?

JW Insider

On 2/26/2017 at 1:05 AM, Arauna said:

.... So I learnt through hard experience that we must focus on  "spiritual enrichment " first.

Thanks for sharing your experiences Arauna. Most of us from the West have never encountered situations like that and it's good to remember that those who are stricken in some way, does not necessarily mean they have a spiritual need....I am thinking of the refugee situation in Europe, I was there a couple of months ago and saw some very pity full looking families. The friends try bring them hope, but often times they view us like a charity that merely provides materially. This is the kind of reputation the churches have, so this is what they expect from us too....

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes I have felt sorry for the majority of the population of the world, who (over the centuries) have never even heard of Christianity, not to mention that, even today, it's possible that most of

The best help - gift -  we can give anyone is to teach them about Jehovah!   It lifts them out of despair and gives them hope  for a future - something to look forward to!   Many live in poverty (with

Arauna. I subscribe your commentaries. The Watchtower recommendations about helping refugees in material sense should be seen with balance. Yes, Jesus and apostles helped poor people even with m

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.