The World News Media

How many of you love your husbands? ha ha ha..

Bible Speaks

How many of you love your husbands? ha ha ha.. Very Funny ? ????

There-was-a-group-of-women-gathered-at-a-seminar-on-how-to-live-in-a-loving-relationship

There was a group of women gathered at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with your husband.

The women were asked, ‘How many of you love your husbands?’

All the women raised their hands.

Then they were asked, ‘When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?’

Some women answered today, some yesterday, some didn’t remember..

The women were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective husband: I love you, sweetheart.

Then the women were told to exchange phones and read the responding text messages.

Here are some of the replies:

1. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick?

2. What now? Did you crash the car again?

3. I don’t understand what you mean?

4. What did you do now? I won’t forgive you this time!!!

5. ?!?

6. Don’t beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?

7. Am I dreaming? ???????

8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today…!!!

9. I asked you not to drink anymore!!

and the best one

10. Who is this?

IMG_9403.JPG

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We must not think from our own perspective only.  There are many people in Jehovah's organization that come with a lot of baggage.  Some have never learnt to say " I love you" and others do not know h

How many of you love your husbands? ha ha ha.. Very Funny ? ???? There-was-a-group-of-women-gathered-at-a-seminar-on-how-to-live-in-a-loving-relationship There was a group of women gathered

@Queen Esther The motto of the story is this for success in a marriage: First Love one another, Communication is essential, and a three-fold cord with Jehovah most important! There also must be forgiv

Posted Images

@Queen Esther The motto of the story is this for success in a marriage: First Love one another, Communication is essential, and a three-fold cord with Jehovah most important! There also must be forgiveness openly between two, husband and wife.

@Dr Ira Byock, MD states in his book; "The Four Things That Matter Most"

Four simple phrases, "Please Forgive me," "I forgive you," "Thank you," "I Love you". If we practice these life-affirming words in our day-to-day lives it not only will improve our emotional well-being, bring more Love and respect between Husband and Wife. It gives us also wisdom to honor others, and what we really want from those who really matter to us. 

Of course Jehovah will also Bless a three-fold cord with him that shows their Love and Devotion to Him and each other. 

Hope this helps? ????

@Bible Speaks. I didn't need any book for that, bec. I learned such of elementary things in my childhood at home, thats importend I think. All humans are different and some people never say 'I love you'...  there is helping NO book ! 

We have the Bible and also some little theocratic books for learning that, I think thats enough. Jehovah will love us all as individually humans. We are learning all importend things in the NW 1000 years :)  HE will give us these many years for learning and getting to perfect ! Thats MY opinion to your theme....

@Queen Esther When we become perfect that is wonderful! Satan is attacking families and marriage. Good words, love and care and communication are what the Bible teaches. We have the Owners manual, yes, I enjoyed this book. It is a national best seller. I am a open minded person and share and encourage as many as I can. There is nothing in this book against the Bible, I've been able to help others learn much. We can all decide when we need research on matters of happy communication, it's not something we learn easy. Personalities can be very different and our protection yes is God's Words. Thank you for your thoughts, I enjoy sharing and communicating and this book also helped me. Agape, ???

@Bible Speaks  I  am  also  an  open - minded  human,  and  I  learned  alot  without  books  :)  My  communication  with  others  mostly  very  good,  I  realize  it  by  the  replication !  Its  a  thing  of  feelings, experiences, knowledge  of  human  nature  etc. -  You  must  accept,  not  all  humans  need  the  same  things... :D

Some  humans  need  books  for  that  -  I  need  sometimes  a  cooking - book,  hahaha  but  mostly  I  am  cooking  by  trying  this  &  that  new,  bec. long  time  experiences  too !  Thats  what  I  can  say  for  now.  -  More  communication  by  msg.  in  private,  not  here  by  commenting.  Agape !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.