The World News Media

What is God ? According to 13 year old genius physicist, Max Loughan - Interesting thoughts...

Queen Esther

• Views 3.8k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What  is  God ?   According  to  a  now  15 year old  genius  physicist,   Max Loughan  - Very  interesting  thoughts  for  a  young  boy !  and  telling  alot  about  the  Bible.  ---  Its  amaz

Thank  you  sister  @Anna,  my  solution  is  meanwhile  different !   Max Loughan  had  some  good  basic  approaches,  but  he  needs  really  a  JW  Bible - study  for  a  p

Posted Images

Hi. I am Spanish and my name is María José López Montore. I am writing to you to denounce that Max Loughan, the 13-year-old boy who inspired by the spirit of Nicolas Tesla, with more than 500 entries in Google, claims to be the author of the new theory of the universe and the new definition of God, has infringed my author rights by doing these Affirmations, as you can see in this videos and in others he has shared in Youtube:

Hi. I am Spanish and my name is María José López Montore. I am writing to you to denounce that Max Loughan, the 13-year-old boy who inspired by the spirit of Nicolas Tesla, with more than 500 entries in Google, claims to be the author of the new theory of the universe and the new definition of God, has infringed my author rights by doing these Affirmations, as you can see in this videos and in others he has shared in Youtube-

On Sunday 16th of July of this year 2017 a friend told me about this boy, Max Loughan, and I have been watching all his videos and declarations.

I am very distressed and upset because Max Loughan can not defend what is not his. I do not think 13 years has a deep knowledge of the Bible, if so, If so, I would like him to prove it. Since he made these statements has not advanced much more, I have ascertained, while I continue discovering more and more implications and relationships of this general system of the universe that I propose.

As Max Loughan can not openly defend what he says in these statements, they will stop listening to him, and unfortunately we will lose our only opportunity to agree, for the first time in history, An opportunity that could solve all our problems in the world by understanding our relations with the Universe.

A greeting. Signed: María José López Montore. DNI: 74,626. 923 L.

• 3 months later...

Thank  you  sister  @Anna,  my  solution  is  meanwhile  different !   Max Loughan  had  some  good  basic  approaches,  but  he  needs  really  a  JW  Bible - study  for  a  perfect  understanding.  He  is  very  clever,  but  we  know,  these  people  often  have  big  problems  with  the  TRUTH....   bec.  our  HEART  is  the  cause  for  ALL :x   Thanks  for  your  nice  comment :)  and  GREETINGS  from  my  homeland  Germany !

Thanks  again...  :D  I  like  it  to  learn  some  things  from  my  more  mature  brothers and  sisters :)  We're  all  imperfect,  but  in  Bible - knowledge  I  see  here  big  differences.  An  interesting  experience  for  me !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.