The World News Media

Will the real verse of (Matthew 28:19) ever be revealed?

BroRando

Then Jesus went on to say to the Jews who had believed him: “If you remain in my word, you are really my disciples,  and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:31-32)  https://lnkd.in/dmagShE

Learn what Scripture trinitarians falsified by Removing the Name of Jesus Christ and inserting a Pagan Generic Formula which Exposes the Great Apostasy of the Anti-Christs!   Peter is found baptizing some three thousand whom became  believers just 10 days after the Commandment Directive that Jesus Christ gave.  

Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit." (Acts 2:26)  The Scripture that Trinitarians Falsified!

• Views 3k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then Jesus went on to say to the Jews who had believed him: “If you remain in my word, you are really my disciples,  and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:31-32)  http

Will the Real Verse of (Matthew 28:19) please stand up? "Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations in MY Name, ?teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you."

20 hours ago, Brother Rando said:

Then Jesus went on to say to the Jews who had believed him: “If you remain in my word, you are really my disciples,  and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:31-32)  https://lnkd.in/dmagShE

Learn what Scripture trinitarians falsified by Removing the Name of Jesus Christ and inserting a Pagan Generic Formula which Exposes the Great Apostasy of the Anti-Christs!   Peter is found baptizing some three thousand whom became  believers just 10 days after the Commandment Directive that Jesus Christ gave.  

Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit." (Acts 2:26)  The Scripture that Trinitarians Falsified!

Please do show us what scriptures Christians have taken the name of Jesus out of.

The Catholic Encyclopedia, II, page 263:
The baptismal formula was changed from the name of Jesus Christ to the words Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by the Catholic Church in the second century.

“The Demonstratio Evangelica” by Eusebius:
Eusebius was the Church historian and Bishop of Caesarea. On page 152 Eusebius quotes the early book of Matthew that he had in his library in Caesarea. According to this eyewitness of an unaltered Book of Matthew that could have been the original book or the first copy of the original of Matthew. Eusebius informs us of Jesus’ actual words to his disciples in the original text of Matthew 28:19: “With one word and voice He said to His disciples: “Go, and make disciples of all nations in My Name, teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you. That “Name” is Jesus.

The Tyndale New Testament Commentaries, I, page 275:
It is often affirmed that the words in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost are not the ipsissima verba [exact words] of Jesus, but…a later liturgical addition.

Catholic Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger:
He makes this confession as to the origin of the chief Trinity text of Matthew 28:19. “The basic form of our (Matthew 28:19 Trinitarian) profession of faith took shape during the course of the second and third centuries in connection with the ceremony of baptism. So far as its place of origin is concerned, the text (Matthew 28:19) came from the city of Rome.” — Joseph Ratzinger (pope Benedict XVI) Introduction to Christianity: 1968 edition, pp. 82, 83.

How did the Hebrew Book of Matthew read? “Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.  Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations in MY Name,  teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.” (Hebrew Matthew 28:18-20)

---------------------------------

----- So @Brother Rando..... what source in Hebrew did you consult for the Hebrew reading at the end?

I see you cited 4 books above it..... but the last rendering is missing a source. Thx.

7 hours ago, Jay Witness said:

---- So @Brother Rando..... what source in Hebrew did you consult for the Hebrew reading at the end?

I see you cited 4 books above it..... but the last rendering is missing a source. Thx.

Apparently the original paragraph is a summary of the preceding evidence quoted, and relies especially on Euseubius:

https://jehovahwitnessqhub.wordpress.com/2017/07/20/the-scripture-that-trinitarians-falsified/

is the link given above and is also the only place that Google returns for me when I look up that paragraph. (other than the discussion here.)

The Historian Eusebius of Caesarea (263-339), had extensive access to the Library that kept a copy of the original text of Matthew.  Eusebius was also a Bishop whom quoted the Shem Tov Book of Matthew some seventeen times and all quotes of (Matthew 28:19) were quotes of one accord with no variations, (In My Name). 

However, between the years 315 and 325 CE the Hebrew Book of Matthew was shelved or in some manner hidden away.  "The Greek version used by Eusebius poured more widely these verses, but in no way changing the sense of the Hebrew text, because when he quotes in his Ecclesiastical History(Book 3, Chapter 5:2), part of Matthew 28:19, he writes: “Poreuthentes mathêteusate panta ta ethnê en to onomati mou”, or “Go and make disciples of all nations in my name”,   http://lavia.org/EN_ShemTov.html

Quote: "Jerome ( 382 CE) – Matthew, who is also Levi, and from a tax collector came to be an Apostle first of all evangelists composed a Gospel of Christ in Judea in the Hebrew language and letters, for the benefit of those of the circumcision who had believed, who translated it into Greek is not sufficiently ascertained. Furthermore, the Hebrew itself is preserved to this day in the library at Caesarea, which the martyr Pamphilus so diligently collected. I also was allowed by the Nazarenes who use this volume in the Syrian city of Borea to copy it. In which is to be remarked that, wherever the evangelist…. makes use of the testimonies of the Old Scripture, he does not follow the authority of the seventy translators, but that of the Hebrew. [Lives of Illustrious Men, Book 5] [1]

So if this true what Jerome stated, then Shem Tob’s Matthew must be the original one who was passed down generation to generation. One thing people need to know is, there is no manuscript in Hebrew for Matthew’s Gospel, this is according to Christians of today. But according to some of respected Church fathers there was a Hebrew Gospel of Matthew available in their day. So the question Christians need to answer is: where is the manuscript of Gospel of Matthew? There is a manuscript of Matthew in Hebrew from 1385 and some Scholars believe this is the copy of the original one that was passed down." End of Quote:

For further study. Quote: "In fact, Eusebius refers to this passage well over a dozen times in the same form as the above quotations. Now you must also be aware that this quotation by Eusebius is also earlier than our earliest manuscripts for this verse. Hence, it is quite possible that a corruption occurred around the time the Arian controversy broke out under Constantine's reign. The following quotation is particularly interesting:

For he did not enjoin them “to make disciples of all the nations” simply and without qualification, but with the essential addition “in his name”. For so great was the virtue attaching to his appellation that the Apostle says, "God bestowed on him the name above every name, that in the name of Jesus every knee shall bow of things in heaven and on earth and under the earth." It was right therefore that he should emphasize the virtue of the power residing in his name but hidden from the many, and therefore say to his Apostles, "Go ye, and make disciples of all the nations in my name.’ (Demonstatio Evangelica, col. 240, p. 136)

Obviously, the manuscript of Matthew being used by Eusebius was different than the words we find in today's Bibles. Eusebius is not the only one to provide us with clues concerning this issue:

"In Origen’s works, as preserved in the Greek, the first part of the verse is cited three times, but his citation always stops short at the words ‘the nations’; and that in itself suggests that his text has been censored, and the words which followed, ‘in my name’, struck out." – Conybeare" End of Quote.

Will the Real Verse of (Matthew 28:19) please stand up?

"Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations in MY Name, ?teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you." (Matthew 28:19)

Allow Scripture to interpret Scripture.  Luke 24:47 translations: Use any translation you like....  :o

New International Version
and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

New Living Translation
It was also written that this message would be proclaimed in the authority of his name to all the nations, beginning in Jerusalem: 'There is forgiveness of sins for all who repent.'

English Standard Version
and that repentance for the forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

Berean Study Bible
and in His name repentance and forgiveness of sins will be proclaimed to all nations, beginning in Jerusalem.

Berean Literal Bible
and repentance and forgiveness of sins to be proclaimed in His name to all nations, having begun from Jerusalem.

New American Standard Bible 
and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

King James Bible
And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
and repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 

International Standard Version
and then repentance and forgiveness of sins is to be proclaimed in his name to all the nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 

NET Bible
and repentance for the forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

New Heart English Bible
and that repentance leading to forgiveness of sins should be preached in his name to all the nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And that conversion to the forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in his name in all the nations, and the beginning would be at Jerusalem.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Scripture also says that by the authority of Jesus people would be told to turn to God and change the way they think and act so that their sins will be forgiven. This would be told to people from all nations, beginning in the city of Jerusalem.

New American Standard 1977 
and that repentance for forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

Jubilee Bible 2000
and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

King James 2000 Bible
And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

American King James Version

American Standard Version
and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name unto all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And that penance and remission of sins should be preached in his name, unto all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 

Darby Bible Translation
and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name to all the nations beginning at Jerusalem.

English Revised Version
and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name unto all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

Webster's Bible Translation

Weymouth New Testament
and that proclamation would be made, in His name, of repentance and forgiveness of sins to all the nations, beginning in Jerusalem.

World English Bible
and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name to all the nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Young's Literal Translation
and reformation and remission of sins to be proclaimed in his name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem:

On 12/5/2017 at 3:50 PM, Brother Rando said:

Learn what Scripture trinitarians falsified by Removing the Name of Jesus Christ

Well, sir, considering Watchtower’s teachings, I think it is important to do what Jesus said:

“Why do you look at the splinter in your brother’s eye but don’t notice the beam of wood in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the splinter out of your eye,’ and look, there’s a beam of wood in your own eye?  Hypocrite! First take the beam of wood out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to take the splinter out of your brother’s eye”.  Matt 7:3-5

Does the Watchtower baptize in Jesus’ name, or in the name of the organization? 

Notice the two questions:

“On the basis of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, have you repented of your sins and dedicated yourself to Jehovah to do his will?”

“Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah's Witnesses in association with God's spirit-directed organization?

Having answered yes to these questions, candidates are in a right heart condition to undergo Christian baptism."

On 12/5/2017 at 3:50 PM, Brother Rando said:

and inserting a Pagan Generic Formula which Exposes the Great Apostasy of the Anti-Christs! 

Here is Watchtower’s formula:

On the basis of the sacrifice of Jesus (“due to, on account of”) –  dedication to “Jehovah”  - vow to a “spirit-directed organization”

Apostasy exposed.  Jesus is given no acknowledgement of his authority, which is referred to by saying  “in the name of”. 

“Jesus came near and said to them, “All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth.”  Matt 28:18

The "authority" of Jesus is undermined by the "authority" of an organization.  How?  Are you taught that salvation can be obtained outside the organization?  Nope.  Although, the apostle Paul tells us:

"There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name (authority) under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.”  Acts 4:12

And what about the Holy Spirit?

“While he was with them, he commanded them not to leave Jerusalem, but to wait for the Father’s promise. “Which,” he said, “you have heard me speak about;  for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit in a few days.  Acts 1:4,5

When an individual is baptized with Holy Spirit, it is the anointing.   

“When the day of Pentecost had arrived, they were all together in one place.  Suddenly a sound like that of a violent rushing wind came from heaven, and it filled the whole house where they were staying.  They saw tongues like flames of fire that separated and rested on each one of them. Then they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in different tongues, as the Spirit enabled them.” Acts 2:1-4

“I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.  Matt 8:11

Is not my word (John 1:1) like fire”—this is the Lord’s declaration—“and like a hammer that pulverizes rock?  Therefore, take note! I am against the prophets”—the Lord’s declaration—“who steal my words from each other.  I am against the prophets”—the Lord’s declaration—“who use their own tongues to make a declaration.  (I consider this partly to apply to the insertion of dedication to an organization)

I am against those who prophesy false dreams”—the Lord’s declaration—“telling them and leading my people astray with their reckless lies. It was not I who sent or commanded them, and they are of no benefit at all to these people”—this is the Lord’s declaration.  Jer 23:29-32

"His winnowing shovel is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor and gather his wheat into the barn. But the chaff he will burn with fire (the Word of Truth about the Christ and the Father) that never goes out.”  Matt 3:12

2 hours ago, Witness said:

“Jesus came near and said to them, “All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth.”  Matt 28:18

“Jesus came near and said to them, “All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth.”  Matt 28:18

He never stated (All authority has been given to the three of us in heaven and on earth.) because the trinity is unbiblical and a sham.

Notice the authority was GIVEN to him....  he become better than the angels simply because of the NAME he inherited. 

"So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs." (Hebrews 1:4)

2 hours ago, Brother Rando said:

“Jesus came near and said to them, “All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth.”  Matt 28:18

He never stated (All authority has been given to the three of us in heaven and on earth.) because the trinity is unbiblical and a sham.

Notice the authority was GIVEN to him....  he become better than the angels simply because of the NAME he inherited. 

"So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs." (Hebrews 1:4)

I never said that I support the trinity.  Perhaps you can read again, what I did say.?  An organization is taught as having more authority than Jesus Christ.    Can you see this?

"But what I am doing I will continue to do, in order to eliminate the pretext of those who are wanting a basis for being found equal to us in the things about which they boast. ?For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. ?And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light. ?It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:12-15)

"So under the present circumstances, I say to you, do not meddle with these men, but let them alone. For if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown; ?but if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them. Otherwise, you may even be found fighters against God himself.” (Acts 5:38-39)

"At this they took his advice, and they summoned the apostles, flogged them, and ordered them to stop speaking on the basis of Jesus’ name, and let them go. ?So they went out from before the San?he·drin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy to be dishonored in behalf of his name. ?And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus." (Acts 5:40-42)

I'll go on giving witness about Jesus Christ whether you hinder me or not. knocking.jpg