The World News Media

Colostrum, a type of breast milk, contains millions of white blood cells per ml

Jack Ryan

Breast milk, and especially colostrum, contains white blood cells and babies nurse on breast milk. But JWs are not allowed to receive blood via transfusion or even white blood cells via transfusion. Yet babies literally eat white blood cells if nourished by breast milk. How do JWs explain THAT?

https://www.kindredbravely.com/blogs/bravely/5-fascinating-facts-about-breastmilk

Fun fact: it's often kind of blue. It goes for 3 days. Babies get no fat from this. They have a small fat nodule in the back of their necks called "Browning" that lasts ... Yep... 3 days. Then the breast milk comes in. This is why babies often lose a little weight the first few days. They are living off of their fat. The first 3 days are all antibodies.

• Views 183
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have never heard any JW explain that. It needs no explanation. It's like when an Eagle swoops down on a lake, and snatches a large fish out of the water, it's talons deeply embedded in the

I remember in 10th grade Biology class the teacher asked us what was the difference between Cow milk like we bought in the stores, and human mother's milk for human babies. I raised my hand and w

Excellent article with some clear detail on the matter for those wanting to be informed on the composition and purpose of human breast milk: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3586783/p

Bone marrow also contains lots of blood cells because it is one of the major sites for producing blood cells. Yet the Bible in Isaiah mentions bone marrow as an approved delicacy. This is proof that the Bible is not inspired by God but written by scientifically ignorant men.

It is vital to break blood down that way to comply with the advanced understanding of microbiology when the bible was written.

When I told a JW this and asked her why JWs don’t prohibit breast feeding she became very agitated and kept saying over and over “ Bible doesn’t mention it, so it’s permitted”. When I pressed further by stating the Bible prohibits the ingestion of blood, not transfusion she couldn’t cope so I let it go.

Psalm 22:9

Yet you are he who took me from the womb; you made me trust you at my mother's breasts.

Psalm 131

....Instead, I have calmed and quieted myself, like a weaned child who no longer cries for its mother's milk. Yes, like a weaned child is my soul within me. O Israel, put your hope in the Lord - now and always.

Song of Solomon 8:1

Oh that you were like a brother to me who nursed at my mother's breasts! If I found you outside, I would kiss you, and none would despise me.

Isaiah 66: 10-13

“Rejoice with Jerusalem, and be glad for her, all you who love her; rejoice with her in joy, all you who mourn over her; that you may nurse and be satisfied from her consoling breast; that you may drink deeply with delight from her glorious abundance.” (Jehovah's own words)

Lamentations 4:3

Even jackals offer the breast; they nurse their young, but the daughter of my people has become cruel, like the ostriches in the wilderness.

Luke 11:27

As he said these things, a woman in the crowd raised her voice and said to him, “Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breasts at which you nursed!”

So, the bible seems to be very clear - white blood cells are absolutely fine to consume.

3 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

Breast milk, and especially colostrum, contains white blood cells and babies nurse on breast milk. But JWs are not allowed to receive blood via transfusion or even white blood cells via transfusion. Yet babies literally eat white blood cells if nourished by breast milk. How do JWs explain THAT?

I have never heard any JW explain that.

It needs no explanation.

It's like when an Eagle swoops down on a lake, and snatches a large fish out of the water, it's talons deeply embedded in the fish's body, that this is that natural order of things, and is entirely natural, appropriate, and the way the REAL WORLD works, and is supposed to work.

The fish, and many JWs of course, may have a different opinion.

Perhaps in the New System, from a boat they can toss straw up in the air for Eagles, and what falls in the water the fish will eat, and insects and rodents will rule the Earth.

Also doesn’t cows milk contain white blood cells too?

I remember in 10th grade Biology class the teacher asked us what was the difference between Cow milk like we bought in the stores, and human mother's milk for human babies.

I raised my hand and when she called on me, I answered,

"Mother's milk comes in more attractive containers!".

Breast milk, and especially colostrum, contains white blood cells and babies nurse on breast milk

Excellent article with some clear detail on the matter for those wanting to be informed on the composition and purpose of human breast milk:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3586783/pdf/nihms-413874.pdf

Is Vitamin D found naturally in milk?

Milk is fortified with vitamin D, as are many ready-to-eat cereals and some brands of yogurt and orange juice. Cheese naturally contains small amounts of vitamin D. ... Fatty fish such as salmon, tuna, and mackerel are very good sources of vitamin D. Small amounts of vitamin D are also found in beef liver and egg yolks.Jul 9, 2019

Homogenization is an entirely separate process that occurs after pasteurization in most cases. The purpose of homogenization is to break down fat molecules in milk so that they resist separation. ... Homogenization is a mechanical process and doesn't involved any additives.Jul 22, 2014

Source Internet

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.