The World News Media

I Almost Wish That There Was More Public Kickback From WT Regarding CSA Charges

TrueTomHarley

5 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

My guess at this time is that CC has never seen the movie

I’m only vaguely recalling it. It seems that Arnold tipped the plane to throw the bad guy perched on the nose off balance after signaling Jamie to hang on. I do this myself when cantankerous householders throw themselves on the hood of my car. Works like a charm.

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there has been kickback on manipulation and ‘control’ charges, and if there has been kickback on ‘flip-flopping’ charges, then I would like to see kickback on charges that Witnesses ‘cover up’ chil

JWI wants nothing of the sort. But if you are going to do one of these things where you go on an attack with false "facts" again, then someone ought to point out at least a couple of them. First

In many court cases world wide, the WTB&T Society has represented, under oath, that all Jehovah's Witnesses are ordained ministers, and are therefore clergy. ... even the newly baptized 8 yea

Posted Images

6 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Ahnold has aged ...... as have we all.

I liked him as governor—especially when he chided some colleagues to “not be girlie men”—in other words, step up to the plate on some issue or other. Turns out, though, that there were a lot of girlie men in California and they took issue with him.

But my favorite celebrity turned governor was Jessie Venture of Minnesota. The bumper stickers read: “My Governor Can Beat Up Your Governor.”

They asked Jessie about them. “Yeah, I’ve seen them, and they’re true, too. I’ve been to those governor conferences. I’ve looked those guys over. There’s not one of them I couldn’t take!” 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.