The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

• Views 41.5k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Equivocation said:

@Srecko Sostar Oh boy you walked right into that one. From what I know Unitarians vary. I'll leave it at that because I don't want to challenge someone with something I have no idea about.

A lesson he will now learn the hard way.

Trinitarians tend to get Unitarian groups confused and utterly gets corrected in the end. Now, @Srecko Sostar will replicate those who have done the same.

I await his response.

13 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Granted you are not clear of which Unitarian you are referring to.

This is completely irrelevant to me, regarding what is important to me given the comment made.

What kind/sort of Unitarian you are or to what denomination you belong or not belong, that is important only to you dear SM. 

10 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

This is completely irrelevant to me, regarding what is important to me given the comment made.

Then why even make a claim in the first place that you know nothing of? It would have been best on your part to actually have the information, but clearly, you did not have said information.

10 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

What kind/sort of Unitarian you are or to what denomination you belong or not belong, that is important only to you dear SM. 

Well it is obvious, look at your quote.

42 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

SM  so strongly advocates a specific Christian Order, but is not prepared to act within the specific Order of the Unitarian Church or here within the Order of JW Church. Both churches are Christian churches.

...I am a Biblical Unitarian Christian yes, however I am not of the Unitarian Church.

Clearly if you do not know something, in this regard, it would be best to not say something at all.

And yet sudden, Srecko you cannot attest to what you alluded to.

Regardless, unlike @Cos you didn't butcher the history, of which one can assume you'd do it if given the chance. That being said, me being a Biblical Unitarian is already known, but the attempt to evade the Unisex idea is quite jarring. As is persons, such as yourself, who butcher God's Order with an ideology that isn't of the Core Teachings itself.

Also your other remark, Order of the Unitarian Church... I do not know of what gave you the idea, but if you forgot, I rely on the Bible itself, as is your attempt to compare me to the Pastor I mentioned in the other response, which makes no sense, therefore the claim of mindset, processed by you, it false. For a former Jehovah's Witness, I guess Brother Kel was right, for when it comes to the Bible, lacking reaps problems.

For the record, God's Order has nothing to do with Unitarians or JWs, it is solely in regards to what the Bible says, even in regards to the events of Eden. Unless, you do not know Adam and Eve, then that in of itself is a problem.

@Equivocation As you can see, he has nothing. And I will point out that even Butler agrees with him not only for his ill remarks, but sides with a man who defends the Unisex teaching which shows that the patiently waiting for truth moniker, isn't being lived up to.

He claims JW order or Unitarian Order, outlandish assertions, when in reality God's Order is unchanged, God does not change, and has always been the same since the Garden of Eden, concerning Adam, as is Eve.

The Bible’s teaching that the Most High is a God of order, for we understand that his order, for he is not a fan of confusion or disorder as seen in  (1 Corinthians 14:33). This verse is part of a rebuke of the Corinthian church, of which was in the original thread in which both @Witness and @Srecko Sostar were shown to purposely twist in conjunction with Pearl's assertions. Their worship services were out of control (1 Corinthians 14:23), hence why Paul came to upbuild the Church. Paul bases the command for order in the church on the fact that God Himself is a God of order, not chaos.

Likewise with other remarks of Paul, for Paul understand this:

• The Head of the Christ is God
  • The head of the Church is the Christ
  • The head of the Man is the Christ
  • The head of the woman is the Man

For such order has context, as is the roles of which men and women have in the church, although different, still unified.

As you can see in the way both @Srecko Sostar and @Witness responses, they do not understand what Paul conveys here, even by means of the thread. Due to what they say here, As I told @Dmitar perhaps I may make a refutation thread in regards to Pearl Doxsey's Unisex view, and will do so using the Bible. Normally it is due to Trinitarianism, but in this case, those who protect and defend teachings that is not core to the early church, and not only the thread will be made, as in all debates, an example must be made concerning them as it was done with @Coswhich will harmonize with what Kel stated concerning former members of your faith.

that being said, the same reaction gained from Trinitarians, I already know how the reaction would be here, but it makes no difference because truth cuts through falsehood and those defending.

@Space Merchant  I think that the adult / mature thing for me to say here is that, you and I should agree to have different opinions about things.  As for you saying you do not have opinions, well once again we must differ here. 

My feeling about you is, that you are a 'cold hearted' Theologian.  What I mean by that is, you have vast knowledge of the scriptures but you seem to lack the faith and direction of a True Christian. 

Jehovah's Witnesses are the same. One difference with the JW's though, they are given direction by 8 men in America.  

I have no idea if you 'follow' any direction from any 'religious' humans, though it seems as if you are the one giving direction to others. 

I note you have a young follower here. So sad to see a young man worshipping you. He seems to think you are winning battles here :) .  What you are actually doing is pretending that you are always right, and he is fooled by your words. He is young, he will learn. 

You and I cannot have a proper basic discussion because you have a totally different mindset to me. I look to the future with hope, but it's not hope for me, it's hope for other people.  YHWH will work through Yeshua, the Earth will be cleansed, those considered worthy will live on, and the dead will be resurrected. All of those things will bring praise to YHWH through Yeshua.  Those are things that God has allowed me to know in my heart.  

However I still believe that nearer the end of this old system of things, the True Anointed will be given more accurate knowledge through Holy Spirit, and true direction will be given to those seeking to serve YHWH properly.

Ten (earthly) men clinging to the the robe of a (spiritual) Jew.  The True Anointed will become more apparent to real Christians. 

5 hours ago, Witness said:

Two people can look at the same scene with two different perspectives.  Jesus’ perspective was heavenly, spiritual, inspired. 

Does this mean, those that apply scripture in their lives aren't heavenly directed, spiritual, or inspired? How can an ExJW be seen as a pharisee by Bible manipulation? Who inspired those authors of the Bible, if it didn't come from Heaven?

Therefore, it is true, you can have many perspectives to an argument, but only those that see scripture properly with its context and intent have the benefit of God's inspired word.

How do you justify quarrels and strife under that perspective, under Christ? How can people calling themselves an anointed? Are you saying those anointed are above God's Law?

Remember, Jesus was setting a Precedence with the formation of Christianity, which we now have as God's written word. What "part" of scripture should people disapprove of, so they may live a Christian life according to your standards?

d0e

4 hours ago, Witness said:

This is "refuted" according to your view of the scriptures, which is elementary, not spiritual.  Your word is not "law".

This is hilarious, what makes you think your words are? 😉😂

It sounds to me like you have either misunderstood, or twisted someone's words deliberately.   

It keeps getting better with humor. 

Anyone who walks in his footsteps, any anointed chosen to serve only he and the Father, will also be considered by the majority of their people, as "accursed",

How do you square this gem with the prosecution of the apostles, and better yet the followers of Christ? Are you suggesting their persecution were and are meaningless since you only recognize Christ and God? 

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Why your objection that others have the wrong mindset, when you yourself are advocating the wrong attitude about women and claiming that God has an unchangeable Order. Well there is no immutable. He revoked the Order from OT and placed another Order through NT. And change will continue to happen.

Does this mean, the Watchtower should adopt women as earthly priest, just like the Australians overseers suggested? I believe the Watchtower answered that silly question. 

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Did women look after sheep, goats ... in ancient time of OT?  

Were the Shepherdesses only to female sheep and goats?

Since many things changed under God's law in the New Testament, which shepherdesses are you referring to, that can be applied in modern time, by applying God's written word?

Are you in the same conviction with Bible Scholars that believe the "Samaritan woman" was a Shepherd, more so than an example of good will?

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Yes, I am a Biblical Unitarian, which is True.

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

What specific Unitarian Church you speak of, to this I will wait.

I know nothing about the Unitarian Church only a little from your posts that I may have read,  or about your "Biblical" Unitarianism.  I am asking "Somehow, you have decided you are a Preacher by perhaps your own labeling; or, did others give you that label?"  You are a man who loves labeling people, and beliefs.  So where did your label derive from?

18 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Thank you for your reply. And it seems more natural and accurate to me that JWs consider themselves followers and disciples of Christ. I think that's what other Christian denominations conclude about themselves too.

True, but how many in Christendom are led by God's Holy Spirit, if those other denominations don't condemn homosexuality and welcome it, even to its clergy, and killing of others in times of war. How many Elders do you personally know that has cleansed an individual for their sins by hearing their confession?

There's a reason why scripture mentions false prophets. How would a false prophet influence a Christian Church?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.