The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

https://www.waheagle.com/story/2021/12/23/sheriffs-report/sheriffs-report-december-23-2021/20219.html

Sheriff's Report, December 23, 2021

December 14 — 12:02 p.m. A caller, concerned that a person in the Elochoman Valley area had been using drugs and was not himself, requested a welfare check. A deputy responded and reported that the individual did not appear to be under the influence of drugs. 2:40 p.m. A caller reported that someone was riding a dirt bike around Glengate without a helmet. A deputy responded and spoke to an individual who admitted he had been riding without a helmet. He said he wouldn’t do it again. 5:56 p.m. A caller said a woman in Cathlamet had been screaming at her daughter. She wanted the woman to leave her family alone. 6:40 p.m. A caller reported three suspicious men, including one man in a wheelchair, going door to door in Cathlamet. He later said they were Jehovah’s Witnesses. 8:22 p.m. A caller said she had lost her phone, and that the “Find

• Views 40.6k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

"... A caller reported three suspicious men, including one man in a wheelchair, going door to door in Cathlamet. He later said they were Jehovah’s Witnesses. 8:22 p.m."

It wasn't they guy in the wheelchair ... it was his two friends who were in "lurk" mode, you know, both hands out in front of them like dog paws, and walking on their tiptoes ....

What you REALLY have to worry about is them Mormons!

21c5cbee96d581d8c4c7fdcafeb6ab36.jpg

3 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

Wouldn't be surprising to have some rouge jw's out there starting to back door to door or stalk 14 year old girls to come back to them.

I do not know what a "rouge jw" is.

How do you define a "rouge jw" ?

Kinda a reddish orange. like someone with a cosmetic bottled suntan?

If that would NOT be surprising to you, you seem to speak with some degree of authority and experience in the matter.

Do you have much experience going to back doors,  stalking 14 year old girls?

Did you know Jeffery Epstein?

My work tablet has too much auto correct. 

There was a case in California a few years back. A family had left the jw's, elders kept showing up wanting to speak to their 14 year old daughter alone The parents kept refusing, then one time the elders waited for both the parents to leave and they tried talking to the girl, but didn't realize the door bell cam they had installed. Eventually they were able to replace a restraining order against the elders and the watchtower.

Unfortunately, I can easily believe that to be entirely true.

This is what happens when the only people that volunteer to be appointed as Elders are Beavis and Butthead.

...it also happens to cops, judges, taxi drivers, and doctors.

What do yo call a Doctor that takes 10 years to pass his college exams, has no common sense or talent, and on the sixth try gets his license?

... Doctor.

15 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Unfortunately, I can easily believe that to be entirely true.

This is what happens when the only people that volunteer to be appointed as Elders are Beavis and Butthead.

...it also happens to cops, judges, taxi drivers, and doctors.

What do yo call a Doctor that takes 10 years to pass his college exams, has no common sense or talent, and on the sixth try gets his license?

... Doctor.

Yes, but no one pretends that a Doctor is appointed by Holy Spirit.

You are doing the typical JW 'thing'. You are judging JW Elders against the people in this 'world'.  JW Elders are supposed to be serving God through Christ. 

I like the bit about "voluteer to be appointed.." That is the truth of it. BUT why do they voluteer ? What is their true intension ? It seems that on another post, a lady / sister suggested that some volunteered to be Elders to become 'spies'. And i would suggest that some 'volunteered to be Elders' to become Pedophiles. 

But still, TTH says it's the best 'ball game in town'. :) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 12:34 PM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

https://www.waheagle.com/story/2021/12/23/sheriffs-report/sheriffs-report-december-23-2021/20219.html

Sheriff's Report, December 23, 2021

December 14 — 12:02 p.m. A caller, concerned that a person in the Elochoman Valley area had been using drugs and was not himself, requested a welfare check. A deputy responded and reported that the individual did not appear to be under the influence of drugs. 2:40 p.m. A caller reported that someone was riding a dirt bike around Glengate without a helmet. A deputy responded and spoke to an individual who admitted he had been riding without a helmet. He said he wouldn’t do it again. 5:56 p.m. A caller said a woman in Cathlamet had been screaming at her daughter. She wanted the woman to leave her family alone. 6:40 p.m. A caller reported three suspicious men, including one man in a wheelchair, going door to door in Cathlamet. He later said they were Jehovah’s Witnesses. 8:22 p.m. A caller said she had lost her phone, and that the “Find

No, they're not preaching at this moment.

On 1/1/2022 at 7:28 AM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Um, dodgy dealings then ? Maybe people pretending to be JWs .

Yes. There are people who pretend to be JWs and try to preach. Ran into 3 JWs, 2 of them, were not really JWs yet tried to use their publications (trying to replicate the cemetery situation from a while back).

One of them when exposed started to bring up ExJW opinion points and named dropped sources from reddit, one alluded source being connected to someone on this forum. I challenged him on Scripture, but he kept trying to divert the conversation to the Watchtower, which tells me, as I apply 1 John 4:1, that he was faking it when knowing Scripture, and is no different from the situation in London's Hyde Park. As for the other, even though he used the publication, he spouted stuff that wasn't even in the very thing he was trying to use the publication seen below

image.png

2 vs 1 debate, and they both lost badly. What killed it for them was outside of the Gay marriage and political nonsense they spouted, they kept saying the NWT Bible purposely removed verses and passages deemed inspired by God, and got a KJV App (at this point they dug their own grave using the KJV). Indirectly those around us heard about what verses/passages were omitted, and some didn't take too kindly to the 2 false JWs who were leaning towards Gay marriage, some who are heavily Conservative, didn't like what they heard. Afterwards, I simply left them to the pack of Conservatives who were not too pleased with what they had to say after I was done with them. The interaction as a whole took 10-15 minutes.

The one met in Kentucky was a legitimate JW, whom I ran into first prior to the other 2 mentioned. Although he did not preach to anyone, he only started to talk about God when a middle aged woman who got her house destroyed kept wailing and blaming God for what happened, even stating as to why the people of Kentucky as to suffer, even the ones who died, several people comforted her, and it was the JW who explained why God isn't the cause of the damage done to ease the woman, even reassuring her. I found out that this person was JW when I confronted him. Running into different people wasn't uncanny because people volunteered to help from various counties, some come on their own accord. In my case, was in Michigan for some time, when to Kentucky, then Washington.

On 1/1/2022 at 3:04 PM, Matthew9969 said:

Wouldn't be surprising to have some rouge jw's out there starting to back door to door or stalk 14 year old girls to come back to them.

Only ExJWs who are under the influence, no legitimate JW is out preaching. There were some earlier who people assume to be JW, but there were Gov't lackeys trying to see who is vaccinated and who is unvaccinated, and press you as to why you are not jabbed up, evidence of this was in impoverished areas, and moved up to middle class areas.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.