The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

The point I was trying to make, is there’s no sense about worrying or even being concerned in the slightest extent, about things you have absolutely no control over.

If, as an example, Mars’ moon Phobos would strike the Earth, anywhere ….

Knowing will not help you.

Therefore the people that are trying to scare you for some reason, usually money, are on a useless mission, except they may get a whole pot load of money in the meantime.

“…… Never let a crisis go to waste.“

If you are being persecuted, you will know it. If you are not, you will know that too.

If you have a 50 year, or a 5 second warning makes no difference.

There’s no sense about worrying or even being concerned in the slightest extent, about things you have absolutely no control over.

32B16665-8F3B-4BC7-8FE1-323E44A30E5B.jpeg

CA094398-3D2C-4D8C-B0F6-98B09D6C52E8.jpeg

287FFF3E-639F-4A1A-8E4B-0D4D7E381A65.jpeg

• Views 40.6k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Pudgy said:

it reminds me of the story of the grasshopper and the ant, what you may have heard before.

I haven't heard this version. :))  But this version reminds me of stories in assembly lectures and behind-the-scenes stories many decades ago. The story goes that we will be amazed to see among the survivors of Armageddon in the “New World” those we didn’t think would be there, and we won’t see those we were sure would be in NW.

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

The point I was trying to make, is there’s no sense about worrying or even being concerned in the slightest extent, about things you have absolutely no control over.

The video I am posting shows how we might be able to have control over some events that are a threat to our health and lives. “Armageddon” is out of our control, and even if some JWs are the most exemplary specimens of their kind, they still have no guarantee of survival or resurrection.

"Pay attention" video.

6 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Therefore the people that are trying to scare you for some reason, usually money, are on a useless mission, except they may get a whole pot load of money in the meantime.

YES, Ye olde JW propaganda "If you are not a baptised JW you will not survive Armageddon" 

Power and the money, Money and the power. And the GB seem to have both at the moment. 

However Romans 9 : 15 & 16. 

Berean Literal Bible
For He says to Moses: "I will show mercy to whom I may show mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I may have compassion." 

Berean Study Bible
So then, it does not depend on man’s desire or effort, but on God’s mercy.

On 4/18/2022 at 5:43 PM, Arauna said:

Direct or indirect attacks come from many sources: John5:19:    "the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one"

Eph 6: "Finally, go on acquiring power in the Lord and in the mightiness of his strength.  11 Put on the complete suit of armor from God so that you may be able to stand firm against the crafty acts of the Devil;  12 because we have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.  13 For this reason take up the complete suit of armor from God, so that you may be able to resist in the wicked day and, after you have accomplished everything, to stand firm. 

There is no way he will understand  this concept,,,,he doesn’t understand that spiritual  death is worse than the first death…he doesn’t understand the ways in which people of faith can be attacked……I’m done with him…

14 hours ago, Pudgy said:

If, as an example, Mars’ moon Phobos would strike the Earth, anywhere ….

“…… Never let a crisis go to waste.“

If you are being persecuted, you will know it. If you are not, you will know that too.

If you have a 50 year, or a 5 second warning makes no difference.

There’s no sense about worrying or even being concerned in the slightest extent, about things you have absolutely no control over.

32B16665-8F3B-4BC7-8FE1-323E44A30E5B.jpeg

CA094398-3D2C-4D8C-B0F6-98B09D6C52E8.jpeg

287FFF3E-639F-4A1A-8E4B-0D4D7E381A65.jpeg

There certainly is a lot I can do…when they come for thinking I can direct them to the dog pound and say she’s in there and you will know her because she looks all pudgy and old…..and pudgy doesn’t speak English so I should be safe …

13 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

The video I am posting shows how we might be able to have control over some events that are a threat to our health and lives. “Armageddon” is out of our control, and even if some JWs are the most exemplary specimens of their kind, they still have no guarantee of survival or resurrection.

"Pay attention" video.

With doing Krav Maga for several years and gone through dis-arming training, fortunatley I have not come into a situation where I need to put my training to real life use.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.