The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

10 hours ago, Thinking said:

I dont know if that number is correct..but that narrow road is preety hard to stay on with one’s like this brother…..and others just cannot be bothered.

No, that's not the reasons people leave. The Child Sexual Abuse / Pedophile problem earth wide gave hundreds, if not thousands of JWs, a good reason to leave.  The false predictions of Armageddon, the lies of being in the last part of the last day, having to distribute those lies to members of the public via the Watchtower magazine. 

There is no 'narrow road' within the JW community.  There is, immorality, adultery, child abuse, idol worship of the GB and the org, baptism of children as young as 6 years old and then disfellowshipping when those children cannot live up to GB standards, dictatorship by the GB and Elders based on man made rules and traditions. Demands for money in 'donations', misuse of congregants labour to build Kingdom Halls which the GB then sell at a profit. Hidden profits from the buying and selling of houses and business properties / real estate. And all the time pretending to be a charity. 

Where is this narrow road in the JW Org ?  Yeshua didn't have a 'place to lay his head'. But most of you here will have a nice comfortable home. You must all have a computer or 'cell phone' / mobile phone for internet access. I would think you have good food in your stomach, good clothes on your back, and now you don't even have to leave home for your meetings. 

"Can't be bothered" you say ?  I tell you this, it is more difficult to leave that Org, for the right reasons, knowing that over one hundred people in your local congregation will 'disown' you instantly, than to stay in that org and pretend it is the right place to be. 

I know folks get fed up with me mentioning these things but it is just to give balance to the lies that Ex JWs are just too lazy or too selfish to remain in that Org. 

• Views 41.8k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

There is no 'narrow road' within the JW community.  There is, immorality, adultery, child abuse, idol worship of the GB and the org,

That's why you have millions of ExJWs that are too weak to remain loyal to God. God doesn't need weak-minded people to do the devil's work. He does just fine without you. The problem is, you're just too dumb to understand, it. Obedience is not high in your loyal compass. Yet you want to judge? LOL!!! 😅

Funny how you don't see what your actions are doing. 

They include the following: apostasy is a sign of the last days, is warned against repeatedly in the New Testament, impacts every major doctrine, is internal, knows no limits in terms of who becomes involved in it, can happen quickly, is satanically energized, is destructive, makes life difficult for the man of God, and can be guarded against. 😁

11 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

That's why you have millions of ExJWs that are too weak to remain loyal to God.

I've just proven by my previous comment that it is JWs that are too weak to remain loyal to YHWH. 

That is why honest hearted people are leaving the JW Org, because the ones that remain in the JW Org are the ones that love the immorality and dishonesty. And JWs that are pretending those things don't happen are actually making themselves part of the problem. 

It would seem it is the Elders of the JW Org, along with the GB, that are the apostates, turning against YHWH and against Yeshua.  The people that leave JW Org are the ones guarding themselves against the sins of that Org. 

That is why honest hearted people are leaving the JW Org, because the ones that remain in the JW Org are the ones that love the immorality and dishonesty. And JWs that are pretending those things don't happen are actually making themselves part of the problem. 

An appalling, horrible thing
has taken place in the land.
31 The prophets prophesy falsely,
and the priests rule by their own authority.
My people love it like this.
But what will you do at the end of it?  Jer 5:30,31

How many decrees has the GB set, explaining that they come from God, but are not decrees found in His word?  It is not possible for these uninspired men to receive direct information from God or through a "spirit-directed organization" on earth, which doesn't exist unless it is demon-inspired. (1 Tim 4:1; Rev 13:15) Any decrees that they establish, whether it be turning in time on a piece of paper, setting goals of hours in "field service", encouraging the reaching out for a status position, revering a building as belonging to God...all come from the mouths of prophets prophesying falsely, and counterfeit "priests" ruling by their own authority.  

5 minutes ago, Witness said:

How many decrees has the GB set, explaining that they come from God, but are not decrees found in His word?

So, spreading the good news thought out the inhabitants of the world is NOT a decree for you? When did you loose, basic bible understanding, or are you now doing to argue that's a command. Word play, what a silly thing to use.

I've just proven by my previous comment that it is JWs that are too weak to remain loyal to YHWH. 

Every institution has weak members. They're some institution that don't mind those weak members, but did Jesus and the apostles? Some Christian churches now encourage homosexuality. There's a reason why a Church should keep their churches spiritually clean, it's called staying away from bad influence. Therefore, you have proven nothing.

You got that backwards. You left the institution because of, false pretenses. If you look at the statistics, you'll find the majority of disfellowshipped members are due to being immoral and dishonest. You don't seem to get the concept of free will and choices. Is the Watchtower influencing or forcing people to have immoral behavior as you falsely accuse it, NO! That's just your obtuse observation. You are proof of the that dishonesty. Did your congregation disfellowship you in absentia? Most likely. Do you care, no! Does it matter if you care, no!

The day you want to relearn scripture, reach out and touch someone with bible knowledge.

NIV 1 Cor 5:9-11

9 I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11 But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat. 

You and witness posses one of these qualities.
 Why should any JW want to associate with you?

It would seem it is the Elders of the JW Org, along with the GB, that are the apostates, turning against YHWH and against Yeshua.  The people that leave JW Org are the ones guarding themselves against the sins of that Org. 

One day, you will convince a 6-year on this.

2 hours ago, Dmitar said:

So, spreading the good news thought out the inhabitants of the world is NOT a decree for you? When did you loose, basic bible understanding, or are you now doing to argue that's a command. Word play, what a silly thing to use.

This is what Jesus said,

"When they persecute you in one town, flee to another. For truly I tell you, you will not have gone through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes."  Matt 10:23

Who is Israel today? Where is "Israel" today?  Who needs to "get out of her MY PEOPLE?"  (Rev 18:4-8)

What "kingdom" should be getting the "good news" of restoration, (Mal 3:1-3; Matt 17:11)  at the time of the Great Tribulation"?

"Israel" - the "kings of the earth" - the ANOINTED PRIESTHOOD - God's chosen holy people.   (Isa 43:10-12,22-28; Rev 1:5)

17 hours ago, Thinking said:

but when one kills people off and condemns  them spiritually

Maybe, it's because he support an "institution" that does the same?  And you support it also, every JW (unless they are waking up) supports it.  Disfellowshipping is a spiritual killing.  If one disagrees with the GB's teachings, if one will not accept a supposed spirit-breathed "beast" of an organization that requires devotion (which is not condoned but rather warned of in scripture as idolatry), they are condemned - killed off, through disfellowshipping.  If one speaks against lies while bearing truth; for certain, they will be disfellowshipped.  No rival to the power of the GB and the power of the elders can be challenged.

Rev 13:15 - It (the false prophet Rev 13:11) was permitted to give breath[l]("spirit") to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could both speak and cause whoever would not worship the image of the beast to be killed

A "spirit-directed organization" from the living God?  Is this why A. Morris believes he can get away with passing "decrees" from "Jehovah's organization" and they must be followed?  Notice who permitted the false prophet to breathe spirit into the "image of the Beast"?  

Satan the dragon. (Rev 13:11)

1 Tim 4:1 - "Now the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will depart from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and the teachings of demons".

Who pays attention to the teachings of demons?

Matt 24:24,25

There is only ONE "spirit-directed" avenue of decrees, experiences, events and warnings from God:

"All Scripture is inspired by God[a] ("breathed out by God") and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness, 17 so that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work."  2 Tim 3:16

Who came up with the term, "spirit-directed organization"?  It wasn't God, but deceitful leaders of that very organization that "kills", and who were permitted to do so by Satan.

1 hour ago, Witness said:

Maybe, it's because he support an "institution" that does the same?  And you support it also, every JW (unless they are waking up) supports it. 

Hilarious😁! She's more on your side than mind. Let's not confuse one former apostate with a present one to the public.

14 hours ago, Arauna said:

Accusations my dear.   I did not intend to defend her.  Another misassumption on your part. You know very well who is the father of false accusations. 

I think I could  have have a pretty good debate with you about the universal laws of Jehovah by just using the Mosaic law and universal principles taught by Jesus - but I would not risk the nastiness.  You are NOT qualified to teach as you do not have any patience and you have no kindness or love. If I could learn something from you - you are sure to go and mess it up with total loss of self-control regarding accusations and reviling.  

I can only read a little of what he says in your answer Arauna…..he is right…I was wrong…and I admit that..and I shouldn’t Have written it the way I did….so Ditmar…you are right…I must endure your whipping…it was deserved.

3 hours ago, Witness said:

"When they persecute you in one town, flee to another. For truly I tell you, you will not have gone through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes."  Matt 10:23

Who is Israel today? Where is "Israel" today?  Who needs to "get out of her MY PEOPLE?"  (Rev 18:4-8)

Yes, well, I like to apply scripture properly. But I'll bite, who is today's spiritual Israel. Can it be you cling to the old covenant like Today's Jew?

Mark 16:14-15

The Great Commission

14Later, as they were eating, Jesus appeared to the Eleven and rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned

How many times have you condemned your soul? Intellectually, you don't have the knowledge I possess. That's why I don't engage anyone here with word for word Linguistic understanding.

What "kingdom" should be getting the "good news" of restoration, (Mal 3:1-3; Matt 17:11)  at the time of the Great Tribulation"?

As far as I can tell, many Christian denominations are spreading the gospel of Christ. For the visitor, who understands scripture better? I'm not referring to people here.

"Israel" - the "kings of the earth" - the ANOINTED PRIESTHOOD - God's chosen holy people.   (Isa 43:10-12,22-28; Rev 1:5)

Then you have just denied Christ sacrifice to the Gentiles. That's one mighty judgment!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.