The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

7 hours ago, Pudgy said:

I once met Bob Hermetically… good man!

He made his fortune designing dental implants for chickens.

Have you met Bill Ding, a major player in the LDC?

13 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Harshest ????????? That is so funny.  I think it's just that I'm the one you dislike most ............... because I'm truthful. 

I should not have said harshest, for you are one among many. “Shrillist” is the word I was looking for, the one most given to hysteria, overstatement, and over-generalization. I wonder what you would have said about Paul, who told the Corinthians to “forgive” that fellow who had been sleeping with his father’s wife. (2 Corinthians 2:7-9)

This rebuke given by the majority is sufficient for such a man;  now you should instead kindly forgive and comfort him, so that he may not be overwhelmed by excessive sadness. I therefore exhort you to confirm your love for him.” (2 Corinthians 2:7-9)

After just a brief period of expulsion, he was to be “comforted,” “forgiven,” with “love” for him “confirmed,” having shown himself repentant and  “saddened.” You would have not accepted that, I don’t think, and likely would have had shrill words about Paul covering up sin.

If you were then as you are now, you would have withdrawn in disgust from that first-century congregation. Then, like a Kamikazi pilot upset that the target ship doesn’t erect a memorial to him, you would have cried on and on about how the real reasons for your departure were not publicized to your former spiritual family. Instead, they just accepted your resignation and moved on.

Please believe me. I do not “dislike” you because you are “truthful.”

It also doesn’t help that you condemn the Christian organization for any expectation that did not come on time, yet put complete trust in something not even hinted at in scripture—that a True Anointed will come along at the 11th hour to save the day.

• Views 41.6k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Apparently the “True Annointed” do not have a congregation, or names, or addresses.

I asked.

I got nuthin’

Names have already been mentioned here, but what good is an address if those they meet with online are from all parts of the world?  Besides, Wt would make them a direct target, if they had an address.  

6 minutes ago, Witness said:

Names have already been mentioned here,

From prior comments, it appears that PSomH regards those names (or at least you personally) as part of the False Anointed, (FA) not the True one he expects to materialize any second now.

1 hour ago, Witness said:

Names have already been mentioned here, but what good is an address if those they meet with online are from all parts of the world?

I believe the only name you have mentioned is Pearl Doxsey. (Doesn't she have a brother named Ortho?)

Just a quick (but serious) question: Do you think that a "true anointed" like Pearl in your opinion, serves "perfect" spiritual food?

4 hours ago, Witness said:

but what good is an address if those they meet with online are from all parts of the world?

IP ADDRESS! It's laughable if you think they can't be seen. 😁

4 hours ago, Witness said:

Besides, Wt would make them a direct target, if they had an address.  

Then, they think too much of themselves if they believe the WT would waste their time on false prophets, that don't TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TRUTH!!

However, glad you finally admit how they gather. A spiritual gathering is bound by a spiritual congregation, therefore, you form a place of worship which you have criticized the witnesses for many years. Now visitors can finally see the hypocrisy you bring here instead of what @TrueTomHarley describes as truth, which is a bunch of nonsense.

They don't waste their time here either with people misinterpreting scripture for their benefit, while they condemn others for having strong ties with God by remaining faithful and loyal.

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I believe the only name you have mentioned is Pearl Doxsey.

I've also mentioned Rachel Roman, who's letters and cards are being mailed earth-wide to branches, khs and JWs, and also have linked to my name on fb.  Pearl has no brother name "Ortho" that I know of.  She only, was a JW in her family; if you are thinking of a JW named "Ortho Doxsey".    

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

Just a quick (but serious) question: Do you think that a "true anointed" like Pearl in your opinion, serves "perfect" spiritual food?

Spiritual food at the proper time.  The scroll of Revelation is opening, Christ has already received and opened the scrolls,, and he shares that information with his "servant"/messenger (Rev 5:5; 1:1); "perfect" has not yet arrived until all written in the scroll, is fulfilled.  1 Cor 13:8-10    Jesus promised "truth" to those "branches" who remain in him. (John 15:5 Unlike the Wt's "new light", which is a backtracking, rejection and complete overhaul of a doctrine - sometimes returning to an old teaching and labeling it "new light"; "truth" is consistent light which only grows brighter with understanding.  It never leaves one in the dark.  

23 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

P ADDRESS! It's laughable if you think they can't be seen.

I meant a physical address.  

24 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Then, they think too much of themselves if they believe the WT would waste their time on false prophets, that don't TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TRUTH!!

You would be very surprised at what "time" they waste causing havoc...through an IP address.  But, there is starlink....  If "they" were actually "false prophets" wouldn't Wt leave them alone as they do all other "false prophets"?  But, truth is a threat to one's powerful status, which should reveal just where the false prophets are actually are found.     

29 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

you form a place of worship which you have criticized the witnesses for many years.

An organization? No. A building? No.   "But an hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and in truth. Yes, the Father wants such people to worship him. 24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in Spirit and in truth.”  John 4:23,24

21 minutes ago, Witness said:

Spiritual food at the proper time.

How does dispensing incorrect spiritual food because of a failure to truly understand scripture guided by a woman make for a good, wise servant?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.