The World News Media

CSA COURT CASE INVOLVING BETHEL, GOVERNING BODY INDICTED

Witness

9 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

In some of Pearl Doxsey earlier blogs, it appears that she still claimed to be a Jehovah's Witness. 

Yes this seems to be the case, mainly due to what Witness has stated already in the past.

Since you are here, what do you think about this report vs the people in the video taking the report out of context? Witness, being the one to link it, seems to not want to address the question. In addition, looks as though Zalkin Group is involved.

• Views 4k
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very serious and shocking subject and accusations. It took me some reading to learn that CSA stands for ‘Child Sexual Abuse’. As a victim of severe Domestic Violence for which my apostate husband was

Whether there is one or eight of them, they are all false prophets.  Each of them has told lies. (a lie is a doctrine that didn't come true, a prediction that failed, a teaching that never comes

I can't believe my eyes that a man of your caliber wrote this absurdity.   quote: Cyrus II of Persia, commonly known as Cyrus the Great, is mentioned as one of those historical figures who allowe

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

DoC was used for Christ Disciple

I am not Christ Disciple, nor am I Christdisciple on reddit.  I am "christsdisciple".  You don't seem to get it.  And I post links to Pearl's website there, just as I do here.  And I'm not the only one.

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

After the victims of the school shooting were buried and the volunteering move to Kentucky, after the situation with the middle aged woman, prior to Washington, I ran into these individuals. If you read what I said, reddit seems to be their source, you were coined even though they could not say your reddit name correctly, some of the information addressed originated from Pearl, the same woman you quote time and time again.

I was coined even though they could not say my name correctly?  

You are man who expects details, evidence, on everything.  So give me the details.  Find out the name of the woman and find out the real name of DoC - Christ Disciple.  If they addressed Pearl's information, tell me why the interest.  Who are the false JWs?  If you believe that I have labeled myself as DoC, show me proof.  

Verify your accusations.  That's what you would expect from anyone else.  

You can find my real name here:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/restorationofjacob

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

That said, such a thing is your business, you do what you need to do to survive and support. But in regards to what is address, you have to open your own eyes and see that even some people who follow Pearl are not as caring of a people such as you or myself. Luring people to double speak some other message, that is a problem. You know this is a problem, we all do.

Ok, this throws a totally different light on what you've been saying.  It's as if you are backtracking now, which is fine, and I realize as well as Pearl does, that there are many individuals who are not authentic.  They come and go, they cause trouble, they slander, and then leave.  They seem sincere at first, but turn out to be the "insincere" ones.  I can't tell from what you are saying whether the individuals that you ran into were giving false information about Pearl or not.  But, it wouldn't be the first time.

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

When you denounced that your 4Woman group does get funding by donations. If you want to take it back, I have no quarrels,

Allen, for the second, possibly the third time, there are no donations collected at https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

In some of Pearl Doxsey earlier blogs, it appears that she still claimed to be a Jehovah's Witness. 

Yes, if you go back to early blogs, around 2010-12, she was still considered a JW.  This is just a guess, but I think she was disfellowshipped in 2012, around the time of the Memorial.  

1 hour ago, Dmitar said:

When bloggers come together and support each other by their blogs and anything else, YOUR A GROUP!!

The people are a group who may post another's blog or website, but my website does not have members.  

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Yes. It indicates to me that, though are many of christsdisciples, you are THE disciple, a self-proclaimed shining star even among them.

Which of you whose servant comes in from plowing or shepherding in the field will say to him, ‘Come at once and sit down to eat’?  Instead, won’t he tell him, ‘Prepare my meal and dress yourself to serve me while I eat and drink; and afterward you may eat and drink’?  Does he thank the servant because he did what he was told?  So you also, when you have done everything commanded of you, should say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.’ ”  Luke 17:7-10

Does the GB believe they are “unworthy servants” of Christ?  No. Not at all!  Before Christ has made the call, they have announced that they will be reigning with him in the Kingdom. (Matt 25:21)  Eight arrogant men have decided that they are worthy to receive eternal life.  Are they “following” in the footsteps of Christ, or are they creating their own “way” to heaven?

Then Jesus called the crowd and his disciples to him. “If any of you want to come with me,” he told them, “you must forget yourself, carry your cross, and follow me.”  Mark 8:34  GNT

The uninspired GB members who decided to name themselves the "faithful and discreet slave",  do not allow anyone to forget them, especially themselves.  

But we are acting against Jehovah’s purpose if we do not obey the faithful and discreet slave or if we choose to obey only what we think is important.  w 11 7/15

Do you ever contradict what the GB tells you?  Do you ever question their direction?  And if so, do you consider it as "acting against Jehovah's purpose"?  I think every here has questioned their direction, which means that every JW here, is "acting against Jehovah's purpose".

Does anyone here, believe that?  Yes, they are self-assuming, arrogant men who have laid out their salvation before being judged by Jesus Christ.

2 hours ago, Witness said:

for the second, possibly the third time, there are no donations collected

In the 4woman blog site, it links support to,

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksupport/

You can claim whatever you wish, but your bloggers intent speak for themselves. Who is part of that message board with a team? Funny though how Pearl Doxsey stipulates when answering a question by suggesting, the questioner is free to think the way they want, but she degrades witnesses when they wish to think the way they want. That's troubling coming from an anointed.

es, if you go back to early blogs, around 2010-12, she was still considered a JW.  This is just a guess, but I think she was disfellowshipped in 2012, around the time of the Memorial.  

I guess by her standards, as some claim here. However, no one can fool God.

The people are a group who may post another's blog or website, but my website does not have members.  

Does that mean you don't reference them or Pearl Doxsey, especially when a lot of content is copy/paste from their blogs?

9 hours ago, Dmitar said:

In the 4woman blog site, it links support to,

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksupport/

There is a forum connected to Pearl's blog that hasn't been used since 2016.   We are on a forum here.  Do you pay, do you donate to use this forum?  No one paid to use that one either, if that is what you trying to get at.  I'm sure she has pay for the blog and the forum.  

Pearl has a role, an important one given to her by God.  She is a messenger sent to "Israel".  (Mal 3:1-5; Matt 17:11; Rev 11:1-3)  If her words are strong, there is a reason for it.  

The Great Winepress

1 hour ago, Witness said:

There is a forum connected to Pearl's blog that hasn't been used since 2016.   We are on a forum here.  Do you pay, do you donate to use this forum?  No one paid to use that one either, if that is what you trying to get at.  I'm sure she has pay for the blog and the forum.  

Like I said, you can spin it anyway you want. The content is still there. When people change (REVISE) their position or standards, they show it. There's no escaping, you have nothing to complain about. Honest donations, revisions, etc. that even the first century churches applied. 

That's your right, just like it's the right of people that want to be part of an institution. Therefore, your claim of Christian patriotism (champion) against others has been nullified once and for all.

Once again, I'll claim @TrueTomHarley words that everyone here is a liar.

3 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

Once again, I'll claim @TrueTomHarley words that everyone here is a liar.

1 hour ago, Witness said:

Pearl has a role, an important one given to her by God.

I too have a role, and it is an important one given me by God:

to update Paul’s words from Romans 3:4: “every man is a liar” to “every man online is a liar.”

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

too have a role, and it is an important one given me by God:

to update Paul’s words from Romans 3:4: “every man is a liar” to “every man online is a liar.”

What was the purpose of Paul's words. To excuse a liar that intentionally and continuously makes bad reports? It is best to use the Apostle Paul words in the correct context. Paul had a lot to prove to the Jewish nation, lying wasn't one of them.

NIV Rom 3:3-4

3 What if some did not have faith? Will their lack of faith nullify God's faithfulness? 4 Not at all! Let God be true, and every man a liar. As it is written:

"So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge.

— Luke 2:19

There was an exercise, on the part of this blessed woman, of three powers of her being: her memory—she kept all these things; her affections—she kept them in her heart; her intellect—she pondered them; so that memory, affection, and understanding, were all exercised about the things which she had heard. Beloved, remember what you have heard of your Lord Jesus, and what He has done for you; make your heart the golden pot of manna to preserve the memorial of the heavenly bread whereon you have fed in days gone by. Let your memory treasure up everything about Christ which you have either felt, or known, or believed, and then let your fond affections hold Him fast for evermore. Love the person of your Lord! Bring forth the alabaster box of your heart, even though it be broken, and let all the precious ointment of your affection come streaming on His pierced feet. Let your intellect be exercised concerning the Lord Jesus. Meditate upon what you read: stop not at the surface; dive into the depths. Be not as the swallow which toucheth the brook with her wing, but as the fish which penetrates the lowest wave. Abide with your Lord: let Him not be to you as a wayfaring man, that tarrieth for a night, but constrain Him, saying, "Abide with us, for the day is far spent." Hold Him, and do not let Him go. The word "ponder, ' means to weigh. Make ready the balances of judgment. Oh, but where are the scales that can weigh the Lord Christ? "He taketh up the isles as a very little thing:"—who shall take Him up? "He weigheth the mountains in scales"—in what scales shall we weigh Him? Be it so, if your understanding cannot comprehend, let your affections apprehend; and if your spirit cannot compass the Lord Jesus in the grasp of understanding, let it embrace Him in the arms of affection.

9 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

This says it all. 

At least the ones taking the lead among JWs are not a single person.

Nor can I imagine it being said of any individual among them, ‘Tony has an important role—one given to him by God.’

Whether there is one or eight of them, they are all false prophets.  Each of them has told lies.

(a lie is a doctrine that didn't come true, a prediction that failed, a teaching that never comes to fruition, a teaching that has twisted Christ's words to fit the doctrine of men... for those who struggle with distinguising a lie from truth)

They have even contradicted each other with their teachings just lately.  Each one of their predecessors has told lies. That is the side you’ve chosen, the side of lies.  (Joel 3:14; Rev 16:13-16) They refuse to recognize the “Elijah” to come, avoiding Matt 17:11 like the plague. And since they no longer designate JWs as a “class” (Jonadab,Ezekiel…), they cannot claim to be the messenger of Mal 3:1. They teach that the meaning of the scrolls in Revelation are not to be revealed until Armageddon is finished; in other words, these demonically inspired men, would never be gifted with reading the scrolls.  (Isa 29:9-16)  This is why Elijah comes, given the understanding of Revelation, which is imperative for God’s holy priesthood to listen to. (Rev 10:11; 18:4-8 )This messenger reveals the identity of the man of lawlessness who tramples the Temple of God, and why it needs to be restored.  (Mal 4:5,6; Rev 11:1-3; 13:5-7,18;2 Thess 2:3,4)

It is not unlike the Father to choose one person to deliver His message to His people, is it, and usually that prophet chosen and his message is rejected by the majority.   Do you believe that Wt’s sins are out of reach of even God?  Has He changed to the point where He will let your unrepentant leaders slide by and be with His Son in the Kingdom, while His own “house” made of “living stones” lies in ruins?  (Dan 8:10,13; 9:27; 11:31,36; Matt 24:15,16; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22) What is the latest about God’s Temple priesthood?  Are they now ALLOWED to meet together and study the Bible?  Is there new light on that?  No. That “coalition” of anointed ones would be a threat to the eight men who rule over you, since their Head would certainly be Jesus Christ, and not the eight liars.  Recently, did you notice how S. Herd said that Christ is the head of your organization, in a tone that dropped several octaves, to the point where it was barely audible?  It seems pretty obvious that he doesn’t believe it himself. 

I read this quote earlier today that applies to the eight:

“We know they are lying, they also know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we also know they know we know, and yet they continue to lie”.  (Solzhenitsyn)

False prophets don’t wear a label that says, “I am a false prophet”.  This is why Jesus said to test their teachings. He gave us instructions to do so, it’s up to each JW to put it into practice.  (Matt 7:15-20; John 15:1-8,16) And he specifically said that the "elect" would be deceived by them in the last days.  (Matt 24:24,25)   The eight know who Pearl is and what she teaches…about them. Interestingly, they have used phrases from her articles and teach them to you.  How dare they, right?  Why would they use the teachings of not only a woman, but of a "despicable apostate"?

The question to ask is what God do you worship anyway? The exacting God who demands exclusive devotion? Sadly, I don’t think so, Tom.  (Mark 12:30) It appears to be the Watchtower organization which allows its leaders to do exactly what they want.  (Dan 11:38; Rom 1:25; Rev 13:4)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.