The World News Media

​​​​​​​“ …. Eye has not seen, and ear has not heard, what God has in store for those that love him …. “

Pudgy

“ …. Eye has not seen, and ear has not heard, what God has in store for those that love him …. “

I hardly ever quote Scripture, and almost never debate scripture, because I believe there is so very much we do not know about any subject you could mention … and subscribe to Jehovah’s Witnesses core beliefs only because they make good common sense, which really is unique.….

But then we get into speculation about what happened to Enoch, and accounts musing about being caught away to 2nd or 3rd Heaven, etc., and things about which there is a staggering ambiguity.

With all my heart I believe there really is a “Rainbow Bridge”, without any Scriptural support whatsoever, or basis except the yearning of my heart.….. just the hope that the ones I have loved the most in my life, they have not perished from the Earth.

And perhaps, just maybe, Jehovah will someday let us meet at the Rainbow Bridge.

F8C514DE-4628-43BE-B934-B5D0B8DE4276.jpeg

34968BE7-0993-42BD-823F-BF9681B280A9.jpeg

52772D72-1941-45EC-B9D1-5335A680054D.jpeg

• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How would you describe a "dimension"  if the word does not yet exist?  We all know that even on earth the angels move in a dimension we cannot physically detect.  Beyond the physical universe there ar

A few years back there were 22 multiverses. before Hawkins died he actually reduced the number. The reason they have all these multiverses is that it allows for "chance" to create something.  We

No greater enjoyment is there for a dog to see a double handful of rest after all his hard work under the sun. Look, I have seen that life is full.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

“ …. Eye has not seen, and ear has not heard, what God has in store for those that love him …. “

I hardly ever quote Scripture, and almost never debate scripture, because I believe there is so very much we do not know about any subject you could mention … and subscribe to Jehovah’s Witnesses core beliefs only because they make good common sense, which really is unique.….

But then we get into speculation about what happened to Enoch, and accounts musing about being caught away to 2nd or 3rd Heaven, etc., and things about which there is a staggering ambiguity.

With all my heart I believe there really is a “Rainbow Bridge”, without any Scriptural support whatsoever, or basis except the yearning of my heart.….. just the hope that the ones I have loved the most in my life, they have not perished from the Earth.

And perhaps, just maybe, Jehovah will someday let us meet at the Rainbow Bridge.

F8C514DE-4628-43BE-B934-B5D0B8DE4276.jpeg

34968BE7-0993-42BD-823F-BF9681B280A9.jpeg

52772D72-1941-45EC-B9D1-5335A680054D.jpeg

Take heart pudgy that our precious ones are not dead to Jehovah or Jesus….but alive….and I hope you meet yours under a rainbow 🌈 and that rainbows may still be In Existence In Jehovah’s judgement day….( I think ) 

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

How would you describe a "dimension"  if the word does not yet exist?  We all know that even on earth the angels move in a dimension we cannot physically detect.  Beyond the physical universe there are more dimensions. In our physical universe we are bound by dimensions of  time and space.  Beyond this.... there is no time and space.... 

To the best of my current understanding, there are an unlimited number of Multiverses, and 11 dimensions on this side of the Big Bang, and gravity waves pass across dimensions.….. and only two people on Earth almost understand it.

…. and outside the approximate Universal radius of about 32 billion light years,  …space-time …. Which is one thing, not two …. Does not exist.

Well, at least that’s the way the math works out.

To  get a feel for that, search “poem Infinity Rosser Reeves”.  

It’s worth the search.

6 hours ago, Pudgy said:

there are an unlimited number of Multiverses, and 11 dimensions on this side

A few years back there were 22 multiverses. before Hawkins died he actually reduced the number.

The reason they have all these multiverses is that it allows for "chance" to create something.  We know this is absurd but this is how they make the jackpot of gambling on "chance" bigger. 

These theories are calculations done by math.... but remember this: math is a language to express something.  It does not mean it is reality or truth.  It is just a tool.  Too many people forget this.

19 minutes ago, Arauna said:

These theories are calculations done by math.... but remember this: math is a language to express something.  It does not mean it is reality or truth.  It is just a tool.  Too many people forget this.

One can prove mathematically that it is impossible for one racer to pass another, even if catching up.

He cannot pass the lead racer until he first closes half the gap between them. And to do that, he must first close half THAT gap. Which he can’t do until he first closes half THAT distance. And so forth. There will always be a half-distance to cover.

You may have been to a race where one contestant appears to overtake and pass another. It was an illusion. It did not happen. The math doesn’t allow it.

Stephen Hawking was a third-class Physicist, but because of his magnificent overcoming of his disabilities, was a Mega-Media Star who inspired people …. And more importantly ….. donations!

I read his books. 

At least when he talked about “new light”, it was about REAL new light.

14 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

tephen Hawking was a third-class Physicist, but because of his magnificent overcoming of his disabilities, was a Mega-Media Star who inspired people

Agreed - but it is interesting that he submitted a paper - printed posthumously which indicated less universes.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

One can prove mathematically that it is impossible for one racer to pass another  …. and of course I realize this is a false premise … but I stayed awake all last night thinking about hippopotami, and my dog has been licking my eyeballs to wake me up.

That is why comedy is all about Tim….

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.