The World News Media

​​​​​​​“ …. Eye has not seen, and ear has not heard, what God has in store for those that love him …. “

Pudgy

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How would you describe a "dimension"  if the word does not yet exist?  We all know that even on earth the angels move in a dimension we cannot physically detect.  Beyond the physical universe there ar

A few years back there were 22 multiverses. before Hawkins died he actually reduced the number. The reason they have all these multiverses is that it allows for "chance" to create something.  We

No greater enjoyment is there for a dog to see a double handful of rest after all his hard work under the sun. Look, I have seen that life is full.  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Pudgy said:

When you make statements like this, you lose credibility for your previous statements, at least among all of us who have seen the great joy animals have playing with each other and living their lives.

I suggest you go to a store someplace where there is a box of puppies and observe them.

For over a half a century I have directly observed animals of all sorts that are very happy, and obviously so, all day every day and they enjoy their lives.

To the best of my knowledge, your knowledge, or anybody’s knowledge alligators may be the world’s best mathematicians, and we would never know it.

She would only lose credibility if you lived In The animal kingdom ..as it would not have the intellect to read it…such a disadvantage to being a puppy..

6 hours ago, Pudgy said:

HaHAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAH!

You are obviously getting your theology from the movie “The Lion King”, or Disney cartoons, where they dance and sing, and there is an orchestra in the background.

Ever look at the teeth of a T-Rex?

or the teeth of a shark?

THINK!!!!

0939885A-9935-49CA-9BA3-0BCE323B11FC.jpeg

614EF995-573A-411E-8A7E-D6533653D59C.jpeg

Well I’m just going by the Bible…but if you want to read up on this there are books that prove your belief wrong…And stop Yelling at me 

7 hours ago, Pudgy said:

HaHAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAH!

You are obviously getting your theology from the movie “The Lion King”, or Disney cartoons, where they dance and sing, and there is an orchestra in the background.

Ever look at the teeth of a T-Rex?

or the teeth of a shark?

THINK!!!!

0939885A-9935-49CA-9BA3-0BCE323B11FC.jpeg

614EF995-573A-411E-8A7E-D6533653D59C.jpeg

The bonnethead shark, a relative of the hammerhead, absorbs nutrients from the seagrass it eats, making it the first known omnivorous shark.

Biologists had previously noticed that bonnetheads consume copious amounts of seagrass in addition to crustaceans and other shellfish. But because the bonnethead’s digestive system looks almost identical to other meat-eating sharks – and so seems to be best suited to deal with a high protein diet – scientists always assumed the seagrass ingestion was accidental.

To better understand these sharks’ diet, Samantha Leigh at University of California …

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2178549-weve-discovered-a-shark-that-eats-plants-as-a-side-dish-to-shellfish/#ixzz7OsVgGG00

54 minutes ago, Thinking said:

Well I’m just going by the Bible…but if you want to read up on this there are books that prove your belief wrong…And stop Yelling at me 

Taken from Gizmodo site

Researchers recently set out to determine the diet of 90 different theropod species. They were expecting to find a lot of meat-eating - after all, theropods are known informally as the predatory dinosaurs. But even confirming that hypothesis would be tricky because so little evidence of dinosaur diet remains.

Teeth do often pass into the fossil record, but it's not always easy to figure out diet based on just teeth. While the sharp teeth and jaw of a T. rex is obviously that of a fearsome superpredator and the blunt teeth of a Triceratops obviously belong to a plant eater, a lot of dinosaur teeth fall somewhere in the middle. A lot of therapod dinosaurs have strange, peg-like teeth which seem less than ideal for either a carnivorous or herbivorous existence, so figuring out what they ate becomes a real challenge.

This is just a small sample I quickly found on line that big teeth in dinasours and sharks DOES NOT prove they were always carnivores…it’s a bit of an eye opener to see what they are now understanding about such huge massive apparently violent creatures.

6 hours ago, Pudgy said:

owever, I would not characterize them as dirt eaters, normally.

So the opposite is also true.  Before the flood some predators ate plant material and after the flood they ate meat.  Epigenetics is also a field of study.  I have watched leopards for instance: the mother has to teach the cub to hunt. Although the catch and play instinct is normal - the cub has to develop an instinct for killing.

I have a similar picture of my two darlings 😂 Thankfully they do not destroy anything in the house, they just drag in stuff through the doggie door from the yard (twigs, fallen branches, plant supports...etc.) and proceed to make an almighty mess of it indoors, and after they are done, happily snoozing amongst the carnage.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.