The World News Media

Similarities with what is going on today.

Arauna

• Views 3.4k
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Thinking, Eoin Joyce is the name of a person from UK (England) who contributed his comments here for several years. He indicated often that he was fed up with the lack of spiritual value in most of t

That was only his personal opinion.  If I recall correctly he had a lot of verbal abuse - and he went too far!    None of us wanted him off!   The only reason people are kicked off here is when they r

This is an amazing interview.  I see many similarities with what is going on in the education system today.  Young children learning the morals and the jargon of the future. The craziness and division

Posted Images

Walter;

It is so painfully obvious that you are trying so desperately to exalt yourself by tearing down others, it’s embarrassing to watch.

Why don’t you just quit that, and be a normal person like the rest of us are trying to be?

Get a sense of humor! Be happy!

Sincerely,

Pudgy

10 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Note to readers: Almost all the above book covers shown are manufactured parodies of actual books of a more genteel nature.

Satire.

heh heh heh!

Well from now on pudgy you can now and go get jumped on….I’m done  with ya !!

34 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

The pretend moon landing was an experiment into examining the intelligence of the American population. 

OF COURSE the moon landing was fake!

Everbody knows it was televised from a movie studio on Mars!

By the way, PwfT, people all over the Earth cheered and celebrated as July 20 1969 the greatest thing mankind has ever accomplished took place … escaping Earth’s gravity and crossing 240,000 miles of hard vacuum, to safely land on another world!

I remember everything about that day in bright, sharp detail.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.