The World News Media

The Erosion of Dogmatism with Common Sense!

Pudgy

12 minutes ago, Arauna said:

it says the lion will eat straw. As far as I know the cat family is the only family that needs to eat meat at present. 

My father used to state in one of his public talks that during the 1st or 2nd World War (can't remember) that the big cats were given straw (purportedly because they had no meat to give them) and that they prospered very well.

I cannot verify that however.

13 minutes ago, Arauna said:

The bark of these trees were responsible for all the coal we see on the earth.

I heard that coal is made up of ocean plankton, algae and protozoa..... Hmmm. 🤔

14 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Did you know that there were forests of hollow trees on the oceans before the flood?

Do you have any info on these trees handy?

• Views 1k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…. There was a girl in India born with six arms, and worshipped as a goddess. Stuff Happens …. but not that often.  

I thought I had logged into Instagram by mistake.

I think he is still inventing, look at The Clapper, that is genius.

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Arauna said:

the coal

Coal, oil, gas and other earth treasures were formed due to processes on/in the earth over millions of years. Processes are initiated and caused by God, as many believed, right? Why would God want coal, oil or gas, etc. to exist when it has caused man's interest in exploiting it? With strong consequences we see today.

Gen 4:22 -  Also, Zilʹlah gave birth to Tuʹbal-cain, who forged every sort of tool of copper and iron.

The first blacksmith, he came to know about forging from whom? So early after human creation in Eden and in short period of time. 

Can it be said that God's intention was to create resources to be used for the benefit of mankind, or did their existence have another purpose ... or another way of using them?

Space bodies, galaxies, etc., are created in violent processes, everything is full of explosions. That's how the planet Earth was created, too, right? Did God stop creating after Adam and Eve? Or is he still creating the Universe? 

On 7/14/2022 at 9:19 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

Coal, oil, gas and other earth treasures were formed due to processes on/in the earth over millions of years. Processes are initiated and caused by God, as many believed, right? Why would God want coal, oil or gas, etc. to exist when it has caused man's interest in exploiting it? With strong consequences we see today.

Gen 4:22 -  Also, Zilʹlah gave birth to Tuʹbal-cain, who forged every sort of tool of copper and iron.

The first blacksmith, he came to know about forging from whom? So early after human creation in Eden and in short period of time. 

Can it be said that God's intention was to create resources to be used for the benefit of mankind, or did their existence have another purpose ... or another way of using them?

Space bodies, galaxies, etc., are created in violent processes, everything is full of explosions. That's how the planet Earth was created, too, right? Did God stop creating after Adam and Eve? Or is he still creating the Universe? 

I think he is still inventing, look at The Clapper, that is genius.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.