The World News Media

The Erosion of Dogmatism with Common Sense!

Pudgy

I was watching the Friday afternoon’s “Persue Peace” Convention, and when they showed all the food that we will have in the New System I saw for about 3/8 of a second flash of a big hunk of roast beef in center screen, and a few seconds later near bottom of screen someone holding a fried chicken leg and thigh. 
Later I heard and saw Bro. Gerrit Losch referring to the Lion laying down with the lamb and the Lion eating “FIGURATIVE straw.”

I would LIKE to think that resisting Disney fantasies is FINALLY paying off

69DDBBF1-859E-47D4-9DDE-037916B35D13.jpeg

• Views 1k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…. There was a girl in India born with six arms, and worshipped as a goddess. Stuff Happens …. but not that often.  

I thought I had logged into Instagram by mistake.

I think he is still inventing, look at The Clapper, that is genius.

Posted Images

Lovely

35 minutes ago, Peter Carroll said:

not a fantazy

Lovely! I saw this item in the news quite a while back.  Lions teach their children to hunt.  Predator mammals are usually taught by parents to hunt. 

I have seen videos of lionesses protecting the baby of their prey when the male lions want to hunt it.  Of course they eventually die from malnutrition and weakness and are eaten.

The point remains that in the New System animals and every other living thing is going to eat what they have always eaten, and what they eat now …. and it appears that only now, year 2022, the WTB&TS has acquired enough common sense to recognize that …. after teaching since the 1930’s that the natural food chain will not exist in the New System.

F87FBA0E-F24C-48E5-A848-09E0A7FAEA51.jpeg

AA805368-EA1D-4115-9F4E-86E6D6B36CD1.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

purposes a Lion’s Teeth were specifically designed?

Did you know that there were forests of hollow trees on the oceans before the flood?  We have NO clue what the earth looked like before the flood. The bark of these trees were responsible for all the coal we see on the earth. The panda bear has claws and big teeth - and he eats mostly bamboo.

So do not laugh at the Bible - it says the lion will eat straw. As far as I know the cat family is the only family that needs to eat meat at present.  It could have adapted to only eat meat. Other carnivores can actually live without meat......  but that is another subject.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.