The World News Media

Lets set up a cart.

Matthew9969

On 11/9/2022 at 7:07 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

I’m not so sure. Whenever a person with an odd name appears out of nowhere (especially when another of odd name has disappeared) and becomes intensely active, we can suspect another reincarnation of you know who. 

You mean odd names like TrueTomHarley and Matthtew9969? Or do you mean something more odd like "Neilr2096" and all those names that are usually posted, like Xero? What's so odd about my Canadian name, and what makes it funny as to be ridiculed by even funnier names?

Either way, what do odd names have to do with the topic? 

• Views 5.6k
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not so sure. Whenever a person with an odd name appears out of nowhere (especially when another of odd name has disappeared) and becomes intensely active, we can suspect another reincarnation of y

I guess the above-mentioned, works for the zeal of Christ and the Apostles that continued that fine work. Apostle Paul comes to mind. Yet, to some extent, someone might think that kind of work can be

Just to be seen, this is in itself a Witness. Also, those who are really interested, they find a way to come and take literature. 

Posted Images

Do they, I didn't know American Christians hated Canadian's? That's new to me. I guess it says more about American Christians here than people that oppose certain teachings of Christ.

Maybe that should be a new discussion. How JW's hate certain people and don't follow God's law like some posters they oppose. 1 John 3:15

11 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

You mean odd names like TrueTomHarley and Matthtew9969? Or do you mean something more odd like "Neilr2096" and all those names that are usually posted, like Xero? What's so odd about my Canadian name, and what makes it funny as to be ridiculed by even funnier names?

Either way, what do odd names have to do with the topic? 

Picking a fight, are you? But I suppose you’re right. Lots of names are odd.

Broken Promise, and I believe it has been granted. I guess there is no reason for a closed club.

"I had quit the JW Open Club, so as not to be a cause for dissension …. [w]hich if I am not careful I can take over a conversation … as TTH ALLUDED to that, and he was correct.

Under the circumstances, I feel if I do not comment, it would solve at least 3 points of concern.

I have been thinking about this for several days and decided it would be appropriate to “belong” if I only commented if asked a question, etc.,[]and not post cartoons.

Basically, the same rules at the Kingdom Hall, except I will be courteous to anyone that is courteous to me, except that for d’fd people, not to discuss any theocratic issue or “what’s going on”, etc., realizing it is a double[]edged sword that should cut both ways.

With all that in mind, I again request approval to join the closed club[] mainly as an observer.

The open club has evolved into a bat cave of crazy people."

Pudgy

8 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

ones more special still that even you don’t know about.

Super fine apostles - or those who are a cut above the other with research skills?  While those lowly individuals who have a little of Jehovah's spirit are not good enough? Just saying....   I have been reading the 1974 yearbook as I told you guys a few days ago - all about Germany.   Similar events are happening now as happened then - in the political arena and in the congregation. 

Some members of the congregation were locked out of receiving spiritual food because they had family members who opposed JWs.  Fear ran amok but in the end we see the survival of Jehovah's people.  There were those who allowed their fear to overcome them and those who became bastions one can rely on.  

We better get ready - I listened to a podcast this morning of a draft of the new WHO legal treaty......  and the expert  in international treaties (he drew up treaties under Raegan and Busch) has read the new WHO Treaty which overrules all government's and state's authority and sets itself up as a dictatorship -of course being manipulated from behind the scenes by powerful entities (who I guess will be the ten new kings according to prophecy) in Rev 17: And the wild beast that was but is not,o it is also an eighth king, but it springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction.   “The ten horns that you saw mean ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings for one hour with the wild beast. 13  These have one thought, so they give their power and authority to the wild beast."

Early next year we can start to expect new lockdowns and mandates without regard for their safety as the treaty indicates a dictatorship. people will be sent to the "showers by the new mandates". 

We should be happy because our deliverance is near but we will be tested before our deliverance comes.... and many will die just as many were executed in the time of the Third Reich.

I hope that Jehovah locks us into his love when he has decided who are sheep or goats.   Anyone have scriptures to prove this thought? I know that Ezekiel 9 shows that we will have the mark of Christ (Christian personality), but is there anything else? 

2 hours ago, Arauna said:
11 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

ones more special still that even you don’t know about.

Super fine apostles - or those who are a cut above the other with research skills? 

In this case, I was just making a joke. The ‘American thinking cap’ strikes again. I don’t know of such groups. Just one scholarly one in which participants are not necessarily even Witnesses. It is invitation only and I have never been invited. Nothing scholarly about me. I just putter.

Other than that, there are groups and forums everywhere. People can get in simply by asking and meeting minimal qualifications. You never know for sure who the others are. I keep my distance, for the most part. It’s all I can do to keep up with my own stuff.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.