The World News Media

A Message to @AnnaNana

Witness

The organization has wheat and weeds. 

The weedlike doctrines have an air reflecting the spirit of the wicked one and cause divisions and negative fruitage.

The true teachings have an air reflecting God's holy spirit causing peace and glory to God.

Here is some of fruitage of the wheat, the first paragraph from this week's Watchtower:

"JEHOVAH promises that those who obey him will have “everlasting life.” (Rom. 6:23) When we meditate on what Jehovah is offering us, our love for him certainly grows stronger. Just think: Our heavenly Father loves us so deeply that we will never be separated from him."

Jehovah, our heavenly Father loves us so deeply that we will never be separated from him. This is teaching is light.

Here is some of the weeds from the Watchtower: "Since 1914, Jesus has been subduing his enemies." This teaching is darkness. 1914 is not a Bible teaching and those who believe Jesus took the throne at this date are caught in a snare of the Devil and misunderstand other related prophecies because of being in the darkness.

The weeds are being removed, "the things causing a stumbling".

When Jesus takes the throne, then he will cast out the Devil who will attack false religion, and then the organization will be refined. True worshippers will worship Jehovah with spirit and truth.

The class distinctions will be removed. The angels see Jehovah in the way that angels can see. The 144,000 anointed ones who are a new creation will see Jehovah in the way that they can see. Those who inherit the earth will see Jehovah in the way that they can see. God is not partial in His love and affection and personal interaction with His kids.

"Our heavenly Father loves us so deeply that we will never be separated from him."

Praise Jehovah!

• Views 4.2k
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello AnnaNana,  I can't seem to send you a private message,  so I'll place it here:   Hello AnnaNana, again I appreciate the scriptures that point to God's people as recipients of His

AnnaNana/Audrey said - "The context shows which temple the writer was talking about. Since we are a spiritual nation, it's not possible for a man or group of men to physically "sit" in us." Since

Audrey - "Interpretations belong to God. Jehovah doesn't give "visions" today. The Bible is complete. The Bible is its own interpreter." In the Temple body of Christ, we find prophets listed in t

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Ok, but regarding that 1895 article you cited, why did you say what you said concerning organization, but the article in question was talking about organizations of the world and how their organization differs from that of God's?

Everyone here understands lying is bad as is to use misconceptions as a truth, why does this differ with any article you quote when reading it paints a different story

I'm sorry you believe that I'm lying. I guess it's time for you to do your own research on what Russell originally taught about religious "organization".   Of course, he eventually turned full circle and embraced earthly organization.    Which means, he fell to the influence of a spirit other than the Holy Spirit. He poisoned the waters of Truth that he had first recognized.    (1Tim 4:1; Heb 12:25; Rev 8:10-11; 2 Cor 11:1-4)

But before that happened, he wrote about the early congregation:

"They were organized and bound together as members of one society, and as such had laws and government and consequently ahead or recognized ruling authority. The bonds were bonds of love and common interest. Since all were enlisted under the captaincy of Jesus, the hopes and fears, joys and sorrows, and aims of one were those of the other and thus they had a far more perfect union of heart then could possibly be had from a union on the basis of any man-made creed. Thus their organization was of the Spirit; their law for the government of each was love, and all as a whole were put under obedience to the "law of the Spirit", as it was expressed in the life, actions, and words of their Lord.  Their government was the will of him who said, "If ye love me keep my commandments".

"Contrast this church organization with what now affects to be a continuance of the same--viz.: The various denominational organizations, each of which binds its members to a mental union on the basis of some creed or dogma of its own (many of them anything but (love-ly) and each having its own laws.

"These laws emanate from their heads or rulers and lawgivers; so it is clearly seen that these present-day churches have and recognized as heads, or directing, ruling powers over them the ancient founders of their various creeds while their clergy and conferences, councils, synods, and presbyteries, interpret and 
enforce the "tradition of the elders", which "make void the word of God".  These take the place of the true Head of the church--Jesus and the true teacher and guide into all truth, the Holy Spirit.  Hear the Prophet Isaiah express it, (chap. 9:15).

"But says one: must I not join some organization on earth, as sent to some creed and have my name written on earth?  No, remember that Jesus is your pattern and teacher, and neither in his words nor acts will you find any authority for binding yourselves with creeds and traditions of the elders, which all tend to make the word of God of none effect.  (Mark 7:13) and bring you under a bondage which will hinder your growth and Grace and knowledge, and against which Paul warned you to "Stand fast therefore in the Liberty wherewith Christ hath made you free, and be not entangled with a yoke of bondage." (Gal 5:1)

"But say some: if it is not proper to unite with any of the present nominal churches, would it not be well to form a visible organization of our own? Yes, this is what we have--an organization modeled after that of the early church.  The Lord Jesus alone is our head or law giver, the Holy Spirit is our interpreter and guide into truth; our names are all written in heaven; we are bound together by love and common interest.

"Do you inquire--How shall we know one another? We reply, How could we help knowing one another when the Spirit of our Master is made manifest in word and act, and manner and look? Yes the living faith, the unfeigned love, the lawn suffering meekness, the childlike simplicity coupled with the constancy and zeal of maturity, make manifest the sons of God, and we need no earthly record, for the names of all such a written in the Lamb's book of Life.
Watch Tower 1881

"We are strictly unsectarian, and consequently recognize no sectarian name, believing with Paul, (read 1 Cor. 3:1-4) that where one says I am of Paul, and I of apollos, or I am a baptist, or I a methodist, etc., It is an evidence of carnality, and consequently in opposition to the Spirit of Christ. Did Paul or Apollos die for us? If so let us call ourselves theirs. Were were baptized into the methodist, presbyterian, baptist, or other denominational churches?  If so, we are members of it, and should be properly recognized by those names. But if we were baptized into the one body or Church of which Jesus is the one and only Head then we are members in particular of his body, and the only name appropriate would be his; Scripturally called the "Church of Christ," "Christians," "Church of the firstborn," and such like general names. Again we would remark that ours is the only scriptural base of Christian union, viz: 
"We have no creed (fence) to bind us together or to keep others out of our company. The Bible is our only standard and it's teachings are only creed, and recognizing the progressive character of the unfolding of scriptural truths, we are ready and prepared to add to or modify our creed (faith-belief) as we get increase of life from our Standard. 

"If all Christians were to thus free themselves of prescribed creeds, and study the word of God without denominational bias, truth and knowledge and real Christian fellowship in unity, would result.  The Spirit of the Head would pervade the unfettered members of the body, and sectarian pride would vanish."

"We belong to no earthly organization; hence, if you should name the entire list of sects, we should answer, No, to each and to all. We adhere only to that heavenly organization whose names are written in heaven.  (Heb 12:23;Luke 10:30). All the saints now living, or that have lived during this age, belong to OUR CHURCH ORGANIZATION: such are all ONE Church, and there is NO OTHER recognized by the Lord. Hence an earthly organization which in the least interferes with this union of saints is contrary to the teachings of scripture and opposed to the Lord's will--'that they may be ONE'.  (John17:11)"

And so by whatsoever names men may call us, it matters not to us; we acknowledge none other name than "the only name given under heaven and among men"--Jesus Christ. We call ourselves simply CHRISTIANS and we raise no fence to separate us from any who believe in the foundation stone of our building mentioned by Paul: "That Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures"; and those for whom this is not broad enough have no right to the name Christian."

"We know that we have passed over from death to life, because we love the brothers."

The disfellowshipping doctrine is anti-Christ because it encourages hate for those who have sinned. (Refusing to talk to someone with the label of "disfellowshipped" who walks in the Kingdom Hall is hateful, not loving. Refusing to talk to someone with the label of "disfellowshipped" in the grocery store is hateful, not loving.)

@Witness, why do you hate the organization so much? Why do you hate the people in the organization? True, many are sinning by means of following false doctrine, but sinning is not to be equated with deserving of death. Jehovah has not condemned them. He has said there are lawless ones, and we are to hate what is bad - lawlessness is bad - but the rest of the individuals who are not necessarily lawless, they also belong to that organization. Those little elderly ladies in nursing homes who don't go to the holiday events because of their faith, those little kids who don't say the pledge in school because of their faith, those young men who because of their faith get up and who give talks even though it's difficult, those older men who call on others out of faith, they also belong to the organization. Jehovah views those individuals as individuals. They are part of the organization. Jehovah wasn't going to destroy Sodom if he could find a certain amount of righteous ones in it. He didn't find them, so he took out the three righteous ones. But today, there are so many many righteous ones in Jehovah's organization.

The Mosaic Law taught that if a home had "leprosy" it was proper to remove some of the stones and fix the holes and come back and check to see if the leprosy had spread. If it hadn't, then the house would be kept. If it had spread, the house would be torn down.

Today, the leaven has spread, the false teachings, throughout the organization. Jesus said it would ferment the whole lump. But Jesus can remove it. He said the weeds would be removed. He didn't say he'd burn down the whole field. He didn't say he'd remove the wheat and then burn down the field. He said remove the weeds.

The Bible is clear. The organization is going to be refined and survive. We must not hate it. The organization is full of our brothers.

"The one who does not love remains in death.  Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has everlasting life remaining in him.  By this we have come to know love, because that one surrendered his life for us, and we are under obligation to surrender our lives for our brothers.  But whoever has the material possessions of this world and sees his brother in need and yet refuses to show him compassion, in what way does the love of God remain in him? Little children, we should love, not in word or with the tongue, but in deed and truth."

Jesus died for his brothers - any who decide to repent and follow him. Jesus died for his brothers-to-be. They were not his brothers when he died for them.

If we have faith in the ransom, then we recognize that some of those who are unkind to us now may repent later, including those within the organization who are currently misled into following the God-dishonoring doctrines, including the doctrine of disfellowshipping.

Joseph loved his brothers before they acted like brothers. Jesus died for his brothers before they acted like brothers.

We need to love others before they love us. Someday they may act like brothers.

"God is love."

32 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

@Witness, why do you hate the organization so much? Why do you hate the people in the organization? 

The organization is a facade, a fake Zion, which rivals the spiritual Temple of God. I've already gone into this in great detail.

I don't hate the people in the organization.  In fact, I fear for their lives which is why I keep saying they need to get out, every last one of them.   Rev 18:4-8

You choose to hear your own words, capitalizing on your own ideas, even when scriptures that prove otherwise are placed before you.   I'm troubled that you make statements without backing up your words with scripture.  

Often you toss out the idea that everyone will see God, that He will walk the earth; when not even JWs can agree with such a thought.  And you give no scriptures to support your theory.

"Absolutely not! Let God be true, even though everyone is a liar, as it is written:

That you may be justified in your words
and triumph when you judge." Rom3:4

NIV Mark 13:9-15

9 "You must be on your guard. You will be handed over to the local councils and flogged in the synagogues. On account of me you will stand before governors and kings as witnesses to them. 10 And the gospel must first be preached to all nations. 11 Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit. 

12 "Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 13 All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. 

14 "When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong — let the reader understand — then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 

This context fits the persecution of @Witness, against the Watchtower and its members to a tee!!! 

The Pharisees and the scribes claimed to be part of Israel. If they were truly part of Israel then they would be Jesus brothers. 

"Who really is my brother?"

The actions of the Pharisees and scribes showed who they really were. They were not acting like sons of God. They were acting like sons of the Devil. Jesus said as much. There are some who claim to be "Jehovah's Witnesses" who are not really witnesses of Jehovah. But that does not mean that all of Jehovah's Witnesses are not witnesses of Jehovah.

When Jesus was talking to the Samaritan woman at the well, he told her that the teachings of truth originate with the Jews. Today, the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is where God's Name is. 

Jesus didn't destroy all of the Mosaic Law. He didn't destroy any of it. He came to fulfill it. The principles behind the Mosaic Law are carried on through Christianity. 

Jesus isn't coming to destroy organization. He is coming to refine and increase it. All those living on earth will be witnesses of Jehovah. It is written in God's Word.

The Pharisaical and scribe-type doctrines and traditions in the organization will be removed. Then Jehovah's Witnesses will truly be witnesses of Jehovah.

Jehovah's name is a refuge. The organization is not a refuge right now, because it needs to be cleaned, but it will become a refuge once it is cleaned, because Jehovah's name is on it. Jehovah's name is our guarantee.

Jesus' name is also a guarantee: "Jehovah is Salvation."

God will be found true. His Name is Jehovah, and He Causes To Become. He Will Become the Refiner and Savior of His Name People and the Fulfiller of All That Is Written in His Word.

Jehovah will be praised.

6 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

The actions of the Pharisees and scribes showed who they really were. They were not acting like sons of God. They were acting like sons of the Devil. Jesus said as much. There are some who claim to be "Jehovah's Witnesses" who are not really witnesses of Jehovah. But that does not mean that all of Jehovah's Witnesses are not witnesses of Jehovah.

This poster just self-described the poster. 🧐

Jesus said: "Jehovah’s spirit is upon me, because he anointed me to declare good news to the poor. He sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and a recovery of sight to the blind, to send the crushed ones away free, to preach Jehovah’s acceptable year."

The Psalms say: "Jehovah is opening the eyes of the blind; Jehovah is raising up those bowed down; Jehovah loves the righteous."

@Witness, you say you can see, but what you are sharing is not light. How can you make others see when you can't see? You are stumbling over the same thing the "teachers" in the organization are stumbling on. You keep stumbling because you aren't looking at the one who is reflecting the light. Look at Jesus.

"For it says in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a chosen stone, a precious foundation cornerstone, and no one exercising faith in it will ever be disappointed.” It is to you, therefore, that he is precious, because you are believers; but to those not believing, “the stone that the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone”  and “a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense.” They are stumbling because they are disobedient to the word. To this very end they were appointed."

Did anyone on earth see Jesus? Yes. 

Did anyone on earth see Jesus after he died and was resurrected as a spirit creature? Yes.

"He is the image of God."

"The One making the ear, can He not hear? The One making the eye, can He not see?" The One making a spirit capable of materializing a body, can He not materialize a body?

The Scriptures are clear.

Jesus came to show the way. Jesus is just like His Father. Our Father. "Let the little children come to me."

All the children will "see" their Father. If Jesus could do it (materialize a body in order to hang out with his earthly family), then Jehovah can do it. It's so simple, a kid can understand. Fancy theorists cannot understand. It's about family and truth and love.

The Bible is not about making divisions in the family. It is about healing them.

All things are possible with God. Peter walked on water because of faith. Sarah conceived though past the age of child-bearing, because of faith. Is the hand of Jehovah cut short?

Those who live on the earth will see Jehovah because those on earth saw Jesus. Have faith. Jesus taught us what Jehovah is like. When you see how Jesus acted, that's how Jehovah's like. Can't you see?

Praise Jehovah.

48 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

Jesus said: "Jehovah’s spirit is upon me, because he anointed me to declare good news to the poor. He sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and a recovery of sight to the blind, to send the crushed ones away free, to preach Jehovah’s acceptable year."

48 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

@Witness, you say you can see, but what you are sharing is not light. How can you make others see when you can't see? You are stumbling over the same thing the "teachers" in the organization are stumbling on. You keep stumbling because you aren't looking at the one who is reflecting the light. Look at Jesus.

This is very good comedy. Please continue!!! 😂 From one anointed to another anointed in false spirit and expectation! 😆

"For it seems to me that God has put us the apostles last on exhibition as men condemned to death, because we have become a theatrical spectacle to the world, and to angels and to men.  We are fools because of Christ, but you are discreet in Christ; we are weak, but you are strong; you are held in honor, but we in dishonor."

"At this they began to laugh at him scornfully, because they knew she had died.  But he took her by the hand and called to her: “Child, get up!”  And her spirit returned, and she rose immediately."

"So Sarah began to laugh to herself, saying: “After I am worn out and my lord is old, will I really have this pleasure?”  Then Jehovah said to Abraham: “Why did Sarah laugh and say, ‘Am I really going to give birth even though I am old?’  Is anything too extraordinary for Jehovah? I will return to you next year at this appointed time, and Sarah will have a son.”  But Sarah denied it, saying, “I did not laugh!” for she was afraid. At this he said: “Yes! You did laugh.”"

"Then Sarah said: “God has brought me laughter; everybody hearing of it will laugh with me.”"

Some laugh out of scorn and some laugh out of disbelief, but eventually everyone will see the works of Jehovah.

Jehovah always gets the last laugh.

"Look what pours forth from their mouth; 

Their lips are like swords, 

For they say: “Who is listening?”  

But you, O Jehovah, will laugh at them; 

You will scoff at all the nations."

Jehovah's children will laugh with joy.

"When Jehovah gathered back the captives of Zion, 

We thought we were dreaming.  

At that time our mouth was filled with laughter 

And our tongue with a joyful shout.  

At that time they said among the nations: 

“Jehovah has done great things for them.” 

Jehovah has done great things for us, 

And we are overjoyed."

Praise Jah!

Yes! Apostates are a spectacle and a black eye to God's sovereignty. Especially those defaming the name of God. But that was foretold in scripture.

1 John 2:18, the apostle John calls this the last hour. We are in the last days, as we await Christ’s coming, and these days will be marked by increasing apostasy—those who profess Christ and enjoy fellowship in the church but fall away. As the revelation from the Spirit in Scripture shows, apostasy is predictable, and inevitable.