The World News Media

A Message to @AnnaNana

Witness

22 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

Ray Franz's book shares photographs of actual correspondence from men who never left the organization, men like Albert Schroeder, Lyman Swingle, Fred Franz, Nathan Knorr, and Theodore Jaracz.

So, he couldn't have been in error? This none argument doesn't desire an answer.

24 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

Keith and his parents lived through some of those time periods and he describes how some who stayed in the organization and who didn't felt about those time periods.

Ignorance is, a bliss, and it still is, when it comes to fully understanding the Watchtower chronology. Once again, if this poster has a problem with the Watchtower, then this poster is in the WRONG Org. I would suggest this poster hookup with apostates like those here. This poster's Watchtower bashing is no different from that of apostates.

28 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

As regards the coming and going of set dates when the Kingdom was predicted by the Bible Students and later Jehovah's Witnesses to "come", it all boils down to the same sin

So this posters lack of bible knowledge suggests that the written word of God is a sin. 

CSB  Luke 21:24 They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. 

Did this poster ever understand scripture?

• Views 4.2k
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello AnnaNana,  I can't seem to send you a private message,  so I'll place it here:   Hello AnnaNana, again I appreciate the scriptures that point to God's people as recipients of His

AnnaNana/Audrey said - "The context shows which temple the writer was talking about. Since we are a spiritual nation, it's not possible for a man or group of men to physically "sit" in us." Since

Audrey - "Interpretations belong to God. Jehovah doesn't give "visions" today. The Bible is complete. The Bible is its own interpreter." In the Temple body of Christ, we find prophets listed in t

Posted Images

"So the messenger who went to call Mi·caiʹah said to him: “Look! The words of the prophets are unanimously favorable to the king. Let your word, please, become like theirs, and speak favorably.”  

But Mi·caiʹah said: “As surely as Jehovah is living, whatever my God says is what I will speak.”  

Then he came in to the king, and the king asked him: “Mi·caiʹah, should we go to war against Raʹmoth-gilʹe·ad, or should I refrain?” 

At once he replied: “Go up and you will be successful; they will be given into your hand.”  

At that the king said to him: “How many times must I put you under oath not to speak to me anything but the truth in the name of Jehovah?”  

So he said: “I see all the Israelites scattered on the mountains, like sheep that have no shepherd. Jehovah said: ‘These have no master. Let each one go back to his house in peace.’” 

Then the king of Israel said to Je·hoshʹa·phat: “Did I not tell you, ‘He will not prophesy good things concerning me, only bad’?” 

Mi·caiʹah then said: “Therefore, hear the word of Jehovah: I saw Jehovah sitting on his throne and all the army of the heavens standing at his right and at his left.  Jehovah then said, ‘Who will fool King Aʹhab of Israel, so that he will go up and fall at Raʹmoth-gilʹe·ad?’ And one was saying one thing while another said something else.  Then a spirit came forward and stood before Jehovah and said, ‘I will fool him.’ Jehovah asked him, ‘How will you do it?’  He replied, ‘I will go out and become a deceptive spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ So he said, ‘You will fool him, and what is more, you will be successful. Go out and do that.’  

And now Jehovah has put a deceptive spirit in the mouth of these prophets of yours, but Jehovah has declared calamity for you.” 

Zed·e·kiʹah the son of Che·naʹa·nah now approached and struck Mi·caiʹah on the cheek and said: “Which way did the spirit of Jehovah pass from me to speak with you?”  

Mi·caiʹah replied: “Look! You will see which way on the day when you will enter the innermost room to hide.”  

Then the king of Israel said: “Take Mi·caiʹah and turn him over to Aʹmon the chief of the city and to Joʹash the king’s son.  Tell them, ‘This is what the king says: “Put this fellow in the prison and feed him with a reduced allowance of bread and water until I return in peace.”’”  

But Mi·caiʹah said: “If you do return in peace, Jehovah has not spoken with me.” Then he added: “Take note, all you peoples.”"

There is nothing new under the sun.

"However, brothers, concerning the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you  not to be quickly shaken from your reason nor to be alarmed either by an inspired statement or by a spoken message or by a letter appearing to be from us, to the effect that the day of Jehovah is here."

Jesus did not receive the kingdom in 1914 and he was not "present" in kingdom power at that time. Jesus has always been invisibly with his followers, "I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things". 

"Let no one lead you astray in any way, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction."

The apostasy in the congregation has come to the time of the harvest. The wheat and the weeds are both showing fruitage. The healthy truths regarding God's name are clear. So is the rotten fruitage with the divisions, abuse, and false doctrines, including the anti-Christ teaching of the exalted class called "The Faithful And Discreet Slave" based on twisting scripture.

"He stands in opposition and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits down in the temple of God, publicly showing himself to be a god.  Do you not remember that when I was still with you, I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is acting as a restraint, so that he will be revealed in his own due time."

Revelation shows the angels were holding back the winds of destruction for false religion until after the anointed were all sealed.

"True, the mystery of this lawlessness is already at work, but only until the one who is right now acting as a restraint is out of the way.  Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence."

If you can see who the lawless one is, then it's because the time is near for religion to be destroyed, including the lawless ones.

"But the lawless one’s presence is by the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and wonders  and every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth in order that they might be saved.  That is why God lets a deceptive influence mislead them so that they may come to believe the lie, in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness."

Once you know the truth, why would you hold on to falsehood? Some take pleasure in falsehood because they get the benefit of being in the "club", having privileges, figurative "riches" of popularity in the organization and prominence. Jehovah's family is not built on popularity and prominence and falsehoods.

The congregation is to be a refuge, a family.

It will be someday soon.

Jehovah will be praised. He is Our Father. He's going to fix it. Praise Jehovah.

Space Merchant - Only a few things I’ll comment in return. 

SM -  So you are discrediting Matthias, who is a known Firstfruit?”

Not at all.   I was referring to the original core number TWELVE, that Jesus chose for the foundation of God’s Temple.  

I said, “In the case of Matthias, he wasn’t Jesus’ choice to serve as an apostle. They cast lots and the lot fell on an individual that the disciples presumed was God’s choice.    It is clear that Paul was personally chosen by Jesus to be an apostle. (1 Cor 9:1) All the previous apostles were also personally chosen by Jesus, to be the foundation of this spiritual Temple/house. (Eph 2:20-22) Paul even spoke of the foundation. (1 Cor 3:10-11) There was no man or group of men who chose the 12 in the beginning; only Jesus Christ called them, and he called Paul as well.”  

Yet, everyone anointed over the centuries, has always been the choice of the Father and the Son.  

SM:  

"What is confusing is prior you didn't see Christians, chosen and the non chosen as not an organized people.... But now, you do? Elaborate."

When I was a JW, I submitted to the rulership, the hierarchy established by men. If we submit to the organizational setup devised by men, then we could fall into the trap seen in the Wt.  The organization becomes salvation; the essence of the spiritual Temple built with faithful chosen ones – built on the author of life, is lost. (Acts 3:15)  I hope you can see that by the Wt. saying it is the road to life, it isn’t faithfully recognizing who is the “author of life”, defying Jesus as our only salvation. His sacrifice might be mentioned, but check the previous last two Wt. study articles before today’s study, and it is clear what the primary focus is – the organization.   We derive our spiritual sustenance from the word of God, and every anointed one should direct believers to that Word, not to a library of failed teachings, and not to men who claim there are “faithful and discreet” when their teachings are proven to rot.  (Matt 7:15-20; 24:45-51)  

Truly, SM, they preach a “different Jesus”, a Jesus who tolerates false teachings, saying that Jesus never did promise them perfect food. (I can find the quote for you, if you like)  Would Jesus ever offer anything else, but truth from the Father? (John 14:15-17, 26 ;16:13) That should be a clear sign that these men are not devoted to the teachings of Jesus, but to their own teachings, a hybrid of a few scriptures mixed with doctrine that fails time and again. (John 15:4-7) Which would mean their influence to fabricate doctrine, comes from the father of the lie.  (John 8:44; Dan 11:14; Matt 7:15,20; Acts 20:29-31; Col 2:8; 1 Tim 4:1)

The theory of men’s organized religion, fails to pay attention to the victims, the sheep that should be cared in a loving way.  How can any religious well-developed organization in this corrupt world, protect itself from greed and dominance over others? 

The GB are men whose actions show that their organization and its leadership, has replaced Jesus Christ himself. (2 Cor 11:4)  Worship is no longer “in spirit and truth” – the organized foundation of the spiritual Temple -  but in whatever men and their establishment require, and in whomever they choose to appoint. (John 4:20-24)  This desire over-rides what God has already spiritually “organized”; yet, in the last days, a remnant that leaves what men have created in the Wt, are prompted by Christ to “restore” the broken ones, the scattered “living stones”, the victims who have lost their family, yet still seek God.  This restoration leads to the restoration of truth, and the preparing a people for the coming of Christ.  (Mal 3:1-4; Matt 17:11; Rev 11:1-3; John 1:23; Isa 2:1-3; Matt 22:1-10)   Nehemiah and a group of early prophets were instrumental in restoring Jerusalem after leaving Babylon.  History repeats itself, and history is repeating itself in a most spiritual way.  Not all who claim belief in Christ can recognize this now in its “small beginnings”. (Zech 4:10)  But soon, God will raise the signal, a sign for any longing for truth, and they will be led to its source.  (Ps 60:4,5; Isa 60:2; 40:4,5; Ezek 36:8; John 6:37)

SM -  "@Kosonen communicated with you before. This person was looking for chosen ones within and outside of the JW faith."

I remember speaking with Kosonen.   He predicted falsehoods that failed, and I have seen other predictions that he makes, which contradict what I perceive is truth.  He seems to prefer going his own way and teaching his own teachings based on “signs” he sees in Satan’s domain. (Job 14:4) He concentrates on the politics of the world, viewing those signs as evidence God’s Kingdom is at hand.  I concentrate on how each anointed one must conquer deception, and face and accept refinement for sins and idolatry, and to be found faithful in serving the Father and Son. (Rev 3:18) The Kingdom arrives when the Temple is, in God’s estimation, adequately sealed by those who have individually thrown Satan down by their testimony of truth – their testimony of Jesus. ( Rev 12:10,11,17; Zech 4:6,7)  Then, the Kingdom will be established.  (Dan 7:7-8,21; Rev 13:1,5-7,15; 11:7; Dan 7:25, 26,27,11; Rev 19:20; Dan 7:22,13,14; Rev 15:2-4) 

Satan tests us with his “signs and wonders”. (2 Thess 2:7-12)  He primarily puts this test before the last remnant. (Luke 22:31)  It is his last ditch effort to elongate his reign, and by doing so, taking down as many of the body of Christ, and those JWs with them, that is possible.  Christ is his enemy.  Every anointed “member” of his body, is also his enemy.  If he can divert their attention to what he devises in the world of religion and politics, then they will not see the import of the spiritual temple that they are part of (1 Cor 3:16,17; Rev 16:13-16; 20:7-9), and which sits in ruins in the organization; trampled by a counterfeit priesthood.  (Dan 7:23;8:10,13; 2 Thess 2:3,4) They will not come to its aid, but will continue to lounge in a false sense of “peace and security”.  1 Thess 5:3

I would never not communicate with Kosonen if he so desired, but if this anointed Body is built on the word of God in Jesus Christ, then his instructions should be heeded.  

Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, he answered them, “The kingdom of God is not coming in ways that can be observed, 21 nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”  Luke 17:20-21

All JW eyes are observing whatever is happening in the world, and not within their own hearts, how their own hearts are being corrupted by an idol.

I was well aware of who were the anointed within the congregation of JWs I would be in at the time, and knew a few very personally.  My family went out of our way to come to their needs, to the point of opening our house for them to live with us.  I would go out of my way today, to help any anointed one realize the trap they were caught in, called the Watchtower.  (Col 2:8; Rev 1,5-7,10)

AnnaNana/Audrey said - "The context shows which temple the writer was talking about. Since we are a spiritual nation, it's not possible for a man or group of men to physically "sit" in us."

You never pointed to what "the writer was talking about".  

2 Thess 2:4 – “who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat (sits) in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.”

In this spiritual Temple, do we not find God's throne, with God sitting on His throne?  (Rev 7:15)

In this scripture,it is implying rulership.

Kathizō - to set, appoint, to confer a kingdom on one, to have fixed one’s abode.

Examples:

Mark 10:37 - They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, G2523 one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.

Mark 16:19 - So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat G2523 on the right hand of God.

2 Thess 2:3,4 is speaking of the abomination in the Temple – the spiritual Temple which the anointed are.  1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17

Mark 13:14 - But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains

Who “stands”/rules over the anointed?  Who has been given false authority to disfellowship God’s anointed for speaking in the name of Jesus?  Rev 9:1-4; 13:1,2,5-7,18

There is only one “temple of God” recognized and spoken of, since Jesus Christ.

The truth isn't that complicated.

"Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together."

Jehovah's Name is visibly on His organization. That's where we go.

Jesus said to watch out for the leaven of the scribes and Pharisees who try to make things complicated, which is hypocrisy. Jesus said the truth is refreshing and simple.

There are some in the organization who teach doctrines that are fancy and complicated. There are also some outside the organization who teach doctrines that are fancy and complicated. Jesus said to stay away from the leaven, not from the organization.

Jehovah is God's Name. They will have to know that He is Jehovah. He will act for the sake of His Name. Praise Jehovah.

AnnaNana/Audrey said - "The context shows which temple the writer was talking about. Since we are a spiritual nation, it's not possible for a man or group of men to physically "sit" in us."

Since God is ruler over this Temple/ dwelling in Spirit (1 Cor 3:16), along with Jesus Christ who is the head of the anointed body/Temple(Eph 1:22;4:15), what right does any man, any elder have, to act as the authoritative power over God's Temple/anointed- to act as if he is God?  

Their authority over the anointed in the organization MUST be challenged.  It is not sanctioned by God.

Do not be yoked together with those who do not believe. For what partnership is there between righteousness and lawlessness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? What agreement does Christ have with Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? And what agreement does the temple of God have with idols? For we are the temple of the living God, as God said:

I will dwell
and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
17 Therefore, come out from among them
and be separate, says the Lord;
do not touch any unclean thing,
and I will welcome you.
 And I will be a Father to you,
and you will be sons and daughters to me,
says the Lord Almighty. 2 Cor 6:14-18

39 minutes ago, Witness said:

Do not be yoked together with those who do not believe. For what partnership is there between righteousness and lawlessness

This is funny coming from this poster since the poster condemns the Watchtower for using the same scriptural context.

It's amazing how these 2 apostates contradict each other and scripture. 😂

45 minutes ago, Witness said:

Since God is ruler over this Temple/ dwelling in Spirit (1 Cor 3:16), along with Jesus Christ who is the head of the anointed body/Temple(Eph 1:22;4:15), what right does any man, any elder have, to act as the authoritative power over God's Temple/anointed- to act as if he is God?  

Their authority over the anointed in the organization MUST be challenged.  It is not sanctioned by God.

I guess it would be the same authority this poster thinks it has, therefore must be challenged according to the poster. 😂 Twist and turns amount to nothing knowledgeable.

"Jesus answered him: “You would have no authority over me at all unless it had been granted to you from above.""

Jesus showed respect for the authority of those who Jehovah allowed to rule.

Jesus didn't necessarily agree with or condone what those rulers did. But he respected that they had been allowed their authority by God.

We must follow the Christ.

@Witness, you mentioned earlier that the women you follow have had visions. Have you thought of these scriptures:

"However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons"

"Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you know that the inspired statement is from God: Every inspired statement that acknowledges Jesus Christ as having come in the flesh originates with God.  But every inspired statement that does not acknowledge Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s inspired statement that you have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world."

The reason the leaders in the organization keep stumbling is because they have followed misleading inspired words, namely regarding disfellowshipping doctrine, 1914, and "The Faithful And Discreet Slave" just to mention a few. Pearl and Rachel are not immune to temptation. The inspired utterances or visions they are following are not in harmony with the healthful pattern of words. Jehovah is a God of Love. 

Jehovah does take vengeance, but He does not hold accountable sons for the sake of their fathers or fathers for the sake of their sons. Jehovah wasn't going to destroy Sodom if He found a handful of faithful people in it. How much more so He will not completely destroy the organization of His Name People when most of them don't even have a clue why they believe the doctrines, they are only believing them because they are trying to be faithful. Jehovah is a Father, not an evil dictator. Satan is the evil dictator. Jehovah will remove the unfaithful and unrepentant individuals who refuse to change. Jehovah is the judge of who is worthy of destruction. The Bible says there are lawless ones, but it also says they will be removed, not the whole organization.

It seems the "visions" of the women you are following are from another source. It doesn't mean the women are bad, but it does show that they are being misled in the same way Russell was about 1914 and in the same way the governing body is at present about the other things.

Test the "inspired statements", whether they be from inside or outside the organization. God's Word is the touchstone. "There is no wisdom, nor discernment, nor counsel in opposition to Jehovah." They have to match the rest of the Bible, and Jehovah's personality. Jehovah's personality is reflected in Jesus.

Jesus shows us the way. Can you picture Jesus coming and wiping out the entire organization that he built just because some of the people are bad? No way! He gave his life for all of us. He is doing everything he can to make sure as many as possible can be saved. He is to inherit these ones as his children. 

Satan is the one who sacrifices the little ones. You are much mistaken with those teachings. 

Jehovah is Love. He is cleaning his organization for the sake of His Holy Name. He is Jehovah, the Father. He is a Good Father. Praise Jehovah!

The words of the ancient prophets were spoken to God's people, Israel.  Revelation concerns warnings and outcomes to come upon His holy people; and the prophets' declarations are heard once again at the sound of the 7th trumpet.   They're directed to spiritual "Israel"- God's people under covenant, not Christendom.  

When the Pharisees wanted Jesus killed, and Pilate washed his hands of such an unwarranted act, the people cried out, "his blood be on us and our children".  Matt 27:25

The Wts' leadership spills spiritual blood every day through disfellowshipping.  Every day! Yet, condemnation will also come against them for causing the suicide of individuals, who were left without a loving shepherd. 

The arrangement is the same.  Modern day Pharisees delegate this killing to be carried out by "Gentiles", the elder body.   Any anointed member of Christ's body, who is persecuted, and spiritually killed for speaking truth in Christ, for shunning false doctrines, is persecuting Christ himself.  (Acts 9:4)

For this, the GB and the man of lawlessness/elder body, will come under great condemnation, unless they repent and flee this land of confusion - "Babylon".  Rev 18:4-8

The word of the Lord came to me: “As for you, son of man, will you pass judgment? Will you pass judgment against the city of blood? Then explain all her detestable practices to her. You are to say, ‘This is what the Lord God says: A city that sheds blood within her walls so that her time of judgment has come and who makes idols for herself so that she is defiled! You are guilty of the blood you have shed, and you are defiled from the idols you have made. You have brought your judgment days near and have come to your years of punishment. Therefore, I have made you a disgrace to the nations and a mockery to all the lands. Those who are near and those far away from you will mock you, you infamous one full of turmoil.

Look, every prince of Israel within you has used his strength to shed blood. Father and mother are treated with contempt, and the resident alien is exploited within you. The fatherless and widow are oppressed in you. You despise my holy things and profane my Sabbaths. There are men within you who slander in order to shed blood. People who live in you eat at the mountain shrines;they commit depraved acts within you. 10
The word of the Lord came to me: 24 “Son of man, say to her, ‘You are a land that has not been cleansed, that has not received rain in the day of indignation.’ 25 The conspiracy of her prophets within her is[e] like a roaring lion tearing its prey: they devour people, seize wealth and valuables, and multiply the widows within her. 26 Her priests do violence to my instruction and profane my holy things. They make no distinction between the holy and the common, and they do not explain the difference between the clean and the unclean. They close their eyes to my Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
Her officials within her are like wolves tearing their prey, shedding blood, and destroying lives in order to make profit dishonestly. 28 Her prophets plaster for them with whitewash by seeing false visions and lying divinations, saying, ‘This is what the Lord God says,’ when the Lord has not spoken. 29 The people of the land have practiced extortion and committed robbery. They have oppressed the poor and needy and unlawfully exploited the resident alien. 30 I searched for a man among them who would repair the wall and stand in the gap before me on behalf of the land so that I might not destroy it, but I found no one. 31 So I have poured out my indignation on them and consumed them with the fire of my fury. I have brought their conduct down on their own heads.” This is the declaration of the Lord God.  Ezek  22

Audrey, God refines 
hearts when they turn to Him - only hearts; not riches, not investments, not fabulous buildings, not corporations  - nothing made by the hands of men. Acts 17:24,25,29

Truth is more than just simple, it requires understanding.  I feel you're creating your own false sense of peace and security, believing you can wait it out until the organization is cleansed, and then join back in. There probably will be people flocking back into the organization once the governing body is taken down.  That does not signify any cleansing of the organization.  It only means a new power will be set in place, before Jesus will remove it; because as the organization already does, it will continue to wage war against His holy people.  Rev 13:5-7; 17:3-6;11-18 

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go and pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.”

The third poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of water, and they became blood. I heard the angel of the waters say,

You are just,
the Holy One, who is and who was,
because you have passed judgment on these things.
Because they poured out
the blood of the saints and the prophets,
you have given them blood to drink;
they deserve it! Rev 16

Audrey, about prophecy, do you realize that's what you're doing?  You are interpreting scripture your way.  Have you had a vision, a dream?

Listen to what I say:
If there is a prophet among you from the Lord,
I make myself known to him in a vision;
I speak with him in a dream.  Num 12:6

The last prophet that comes to God's people in the last days, in the manner of "Elijah", (Matt 17:11) preaches in sackcloth over the detestable things that are happening with God's people. (Rev 11:1-3) "Gentiles" "sit" in the temple of the Lord, elders are ruling over the anointed.  1 Thess 2:3,4)  The cry is proclaimed in Revelation 14:6-12; 18:4-8, of judgment     to come upon God's people, the "kings of the earth"/saints.  Rev 1:5;5:9,10)

Audrey, to be clear, Jesus never built the organization. Satan did, to deceive the remnant, the remaining ones of the woman's seed.  Rev 12:1-4,15  He had help from fallen anointed ones to bring his plan to fruition, to bait all of them, and gather them into the organization. Rev 9:1-4; 13:11,-14;16:13-16; Jesus has his own spiritual organization built on his body, his Temple of living stones.  He said to establish our treasures in heaven, not on Earth. Matt 6:19-21,24. He gave money to the poor, he never told his apostles to collect money and build an empire, a kingdom in the world of Satan.  His kingdom is heavenly, spiritual. He told us how we are to worship, not on a mountain-like organization, that is physical, a focal point.  God is seeking those who worship Him in spirit and truth.  John 4:23,24

Have you thought of just starting with the book of Matthew and reading through it to Revelation?  Pray for discernment, for understanding, let the scriptures open your mind and heart, to truth.