The World News Media

A Message to @AnnaNana

Witness

21 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Now quite, and that is being simplistic.

Is God too simplistic to have a spiritual vision of His spiritual Temple and how it is to be organized?  Heb 8:1-6

None of the following religious organizational hierarchies, or "mountains" are condoned by God, because they are built like any other organization on earth, to secure power and authority over their organization. God is Spirit, and we are to worship Him in spirit and Truth.  John 4:21-24. The Holy City, His Temple, is built in His orderly way, not man's way.

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello AnnaNana,  I can't seem to send you a private message,  so I'll place it here:   Hello AnnaNana, again I appreciate the scriptures that point to God's people as recipients of His

AnnaNana/Audrey said - "The context shows which temple the writer was talking about. Since we are a spiritual nation, it's not possible for a man or group of men to physically "sit" in us." Since

Audrey - "Interpretations belong to God. Jehovah doesn't give "visions" today. The Bible is complete. The Bible is its own interpreter." In the Temple body of Christ, we find prophets listed in t

Posted Images

"About noon E·liʹjah began to mock them and say: “Call out at the top of your voice! After all, he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought or he has gone to relieve himself. Or maybe he is asleep and someone needs to wake him up!"

Elijah mocked the priests of Baal because they were wickedly claiming to represent god and they were corrupting the hearts of the people. Jehovah showed who was really His servant.

@Witness, I do not mock the true priesthood. 

The true priesthood of 144,000 is not in place yet.

When Jesus said while walking on the earth, "My kingdom is no part of this world," in principle he was also saying, "my priestly assignment is no part of this world." Jesus did not serve as a priest while he was walking on the earth as a man. It was not time yet.

It is not time for any human to be serving as a priest while on earth in the flesh. The priesthood is for those who have been made new and have put off the flesh, who are no longer corruptible, who have been made new and are a new creation.

Anyone who claims to be currently serving as a human priest for Jehovah right now in this world is a charlatan, an imitation Christian, a fraud, just like the priests of Baal. 

Jesus is the Head. He has not authorized anyone to act as priests on the earth while in the flesh. Just like he has not authorized anyone in the organization to act as kings at the present. We must be patient and wait on the Christ. When it is the appointed time to serve as kings and priests, we will know it, because we will all go together, the bride is one bride and does not present herself "piecemeal" to the Lord. We will be presented as One Bride.

The wicked one tries to mislead the holy ones by many means, one being "visions" that go beyond what is written. We are Jehovah's witnesses, not witnesses of Pearl or Paul or Rachel or Apollos or any other person. We are Jehovah's witnesses. Michael's name is "Who is Like God?" If we belong to him, we take on his name. There is no other like Jehovah.

Praise Jehovah.

@AnnaNana You're saying that anyone who claims to serve as a priest right now is a charlatan.

Was the anointed apostle Paul a charlatan when he walked the earth? 

"Nevertheless, I have written to remind you more boldly on some points because of the grace given me by God  to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles, serving as a priest of the gospel of God. God’s purpose is that the Gentiles may be an acceptable offering, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.  Romans 15

Was the apostle Peter a charlatan when he walked the earth?

"you yourselves, as living stones, a spiritual house, are being built to be a holy priesthood to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ."

"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his possession,so that you may proclaim the praises of the one who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."  1 Pet 2:5,9

Was this obligation of an active priesthood since the first century, required to end  at the advent of the Watchtower? 

The charlatans are those who "represent the royal priesthood" in your idol organization!  The elder body!

"But you and your sons will carry out your priestly responsibilities for everything concerning the altar and for what is inside the curtain, and you will do that work. I am giving you the work of the priesthood as a gift, but an unauthorized person who comes near the sanctuary will be put to death.”. Num 18:7

"Don’t you yourselves know that you are God’s temple and that the Spirit of God lives in you?  If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him; for God’s temple is holy, and that is what you are." 1 Cor 3:16-17

42 minutes ago, Witness said:

Is God too simplistic to have a spiritual vision of His spiritual Temple and how it is to be organized?  Heb 8:1-6

You were being simplistic - that is where you need to be careful, you said you looked up the word with 0 hits, not realizing, remember, many people, myself is very vocal on God's Order of things, we had this discussion before. We cannot ignore the fact that is does things in an orderly fashion, likewise to those who follow the Christ.

None of the following religious organizational hierarchies, or "mountains" are condoned by God, because they are built like any other organization on earth, to secure power and authority over their organization.

This has nothing to do with being condoned or not, previously you made notions to the term organization. Be it if a group is of God or not, even in a non religious standpoint, if there is a collective, with the same purpose or goal in mind, they are organized, essentially an organization, if you read the topics on Biblegateway, the ones from the screenshot, this should be obvious.

God is Spirit, and we are to worship Him in spirit and Truth.  John 4:21-24. The Holy City, His Temple, is built in His orderly way, not man's way.

This is true, but you have to realize, even among True Christians, we do things orderly, and often times in an organized fashion as members of the body of the Christ. Those of us who knows about the Commission, this command given by the Christ, we are organized to do such action by the very person whom God sent, the very person who entrusted the church to those that followed him.

Hierarchy is a system or organization in which people or groups are ranked one above the other according to status or authority. Unfortunately, this was a thing even in the 1st century, of how Christians operated. We had this conversation before because of what Pearl concluded to which was leaning towards a feministic view concerning how Church operates in terms of religious office, I took pity on most in regards to that because a lot of folks adopted what transpired in Christianity around World War II era, which exist today now by most of Christendom.

That being said, as mentioned before, Christians were always organized, God is the order of all things and is always orderly, and there was always a Hierarchy, i.e. if you lived around the time Apostle John was alive or at his oldest, surely Polycarp would be a Deacon or a Servant, such portions of the Hierarchy, would not be given to you, if anything, a minister.

That is how things were then, and should be. Everyone are members in the body of Christ, but the roles are obvious even from a Bible standpoint. At least by this basic notion some people today, even early Christians, going by the Didache and the Bible, understood this too.

@Space Merchantyou were using the scripture to condone a religious hierarchy, organizing worship according to men  I don't look at it that way, I look at the spiritual and I already explained myself. When I read that scripture, I immediately considered the spiritual organization in God's holy city, His spiritual Temple.  

20 minutes ago, Witness said:

@AnnaNana You're saying that anyone who claims to serve as a priest right now is a charlatan.

Was the anointed apostle Paul a charlatan when he walked the earth?

Unfortunately, @AnnaNana is correct, there are some people among the fold who do play the role of a Charlatan, seen them, interacted with them for many years now, one in particular who also seeks challenge, who defends Creeds rather than truth. Especially those who claim things such as having gifts like that of Paul and others. Some are knowing of their deeds, others are misguided and ignorant. Apostle John's students had to put up with such as well.

So, it is a problem. People need to be taught to avoid them, as is how to stand against them. The majority of these people are already in Babylon, who being subdued by the Harlot, we seen this in 2016 and onward with a massive religious movement who seeks a conquest of peace within confines of UN involvement, it makes it easier to scope them out.

Because of the fog, people do not know who is who; who is with God and who is against. This is why one has to apply 1 John 4:1. Mainly to people who enter a community, even of faith.

14 minutes ago, Witness said:

@Space Merchantyou were using the scripture to condone a religious hierarchy, organizing worship according to men  I don't look at it that way, I look at the spiritual and I already explained myself. When I read that scripture, I immediately considered the spiritual organization in God's holy city, His spiritual Temple.  

These are of the Scriptures, not of my own words or context. There is indeed a hierarchy and True Christians were, as is today, indeed organized, mainly regarding the Commission. The people make up that temple, remember, the Spiritual House, those of Christ are the stones. This also relates to the spirit beings associated in heaven, with the Most High being the highest in the hierarchy itself, even above us.

You really can't go around that, mainly when allegories and examples concerning Adam and Eve are also clear in the Greek text and or with God.

The topics on biblegateway makes this clear with it's examples concerning such.

19 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Unfortunately, @AnnaNana is correct, there are some people among the fold who do play the role of a Charlatan.

I'm pretty sure she's targeting the anointed priests in the organization, those who come out,  including herself, by saying they are not to serve as priests under their High Priest and Head, Jesus Christ.  Anyone who does, she is labeling as a charleton.  This is because she prefers organization built by men, and not by God.   The interesting thing is, the now 10 GB members are active  "priests" and have hired on their massive elder body, not anointed, to follow in their footsteps.  They are sanctioned by men to serve in a priestly capacity  for the organization. It looks to me that the GB have usurped the position of Jesus Christ, as Head over the anointed, and serving as high priests.  

But the anointed priests in the organization, are silenced; obeying men, and not their High Priest, Jesus.

The governing body does not act like priests or claim to act like priests. They act like kings.

I do not know the details of whoever you are associating with, @Witness, but is sounds like they claim to be priests.

When Jesus comes, he will make clear to both parties that Now is Not the time to be ruling as kings or acting like priests.

Paul did not perform the duties of a priest. He did not claim to be a priest. He was a minister and an apostle, but he did not serve as a priest in the way of a priesthood.

Jesus is the Head. He told us to wait. Anyone who runs ahead is not waiting and is disobeying the Christ. 

"For no one can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.  Now if anyone builds on the foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or straw,  each one’s work will be shown for what it is, for the day will show it up, because it will be revealed by means of fire, and the fire itself will prove what sort of work each one has built.  If anyone’s work that he has built on it remains, he will receive a reward;  if anyone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved; yet, if so, it will be as through fire."

Christ is building us up to be a figurative temple.

"Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that the spirit of God dwells in you?  If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him; for the temple of God is holy, and you are that temple."

But that temple is not complete until the Christ completes it. Paul was showing the folly of those who fight against God. The temple is not complete until all the anointed are sealed and God puts the temple into service.

Did the priests begin their service while the tabernacle was still being built? No. They were installed after the tabernacle was built. Did Jesus serve as a priest while on earth before the ransom blood had been poured out to establish the priesthood? No. Jesus waited until he was in heaven.

If we are Christians then we follow Christ. Christ obeys Jehovah and waits for the appointed time. We must be obedient.

Jehovah has left His name on His organization, Jehovah's Witnesses. The scriptures are clear. Jehovah will cleanse his organization. They are part of His Family. They are bearing His Name. It is His House, just like the anointed are part of his house. Jehovah Our God is One Jehovah and He has One Family. Jehovah's Name will be Sanctified. Jehovah will be praised.

3 hours ago, Witness said:
Do you realize that you are mocking Jesus Christ himself, who is our High Priest? Please read Hebrews 3:1-6, which describes the house/ sanctuary/Temple that God is building.  
  You are mocking every anointed one since the first century.  You are mocking the apostles/priests, who are the foundation of the spiritual temple of God. (Eph 2:20-22) If you are anointed, you are also mocking yourself!

Does this poster see the hypocrisy of the statement, when the poster is mocking Christ church?

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

At the end of the day, it is early source vs later source. Early source always wins.

Diligent research is a must. However, when new forms of understanding ancient script are found, then, that translation gives the reader a better understanding of ancient writers. This is why the Watchtower relies on God's guidance, not man's.

2 hours ago, Witness said:

None of the following religious organizational hierarchies, or "mountains" are condoned by God, because they are built like any other organization on earth, to secure power and authority over their organization.

Since Jesus did NOT condemn the religious structure of his time, what gives this poster the authority to do so when Christ didn't? 

Matthew 23:3, NLT: So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don't follow their example. For they don't practice what they teach.

1 hour ago, Witness said:

I don't look at it that way, I look at the spiritual and I already explained myself. When I read that scripture, I immediately considered the spiritual organization in God's holy city, His spiritual Temple.  

Then this poster condemns Christ and his attempts to achieve what past prophets couldn't, a stable authority on earth governed by heaven. Then this poster condemns the apostles for continuing Christ's legacy. After that, the poster condemns scripture which states that you continue making disciples by example by following those in authority.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.