Witness

• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello AnnaNana,  I can't seem to send you a private message,  so I'll place it here:   Hello AnnaNana, again I appreciate the scriptures that point to God's people as recipients of His

AnnaNana/Audrey said - "The context shows which temple the writer was talking about. Since we are a spiritual nation, it's not possible for a man or group of men to physically "sit" in us." Since

Audrey - "Interpretations belong to God. Jehovah doesn't give "visions" today. The Bible is complete. The Bible is its own interpreter." In the Temple body of Christ, we find prophets listed in t

Posted Images

I am a representative of Jehovah and an heir of the kingdom. I am not ashamed of my Lord and I know what belongs to him and what his assignment is for me and what is my inheritance. I will speak what my Lord gives me to speak. 

I will weep with those who weep. I am sorry for the damage the organization has caused to all those who are victims of abuse. I am sorry for the damage the organization has caused for all of the false doctrines fraudulently taught in God's name. I am sorry for all of the disfellowshipping announcements and shunnings that have ruined relationships and brought reproach on Jehovah's holy name. I am sorry for all the time and energy that has been funneled into building projects that are not required by God and come at the cost of attention to family matters and the ministry.

I am sorry and I am not afraid to say it. There is community bloodguilt and I am one of Jehovah's witnesses. 

"On seeing the crowds, he felt pity for them, because they were skinned and thrown about like sheep without a shepherd."

"So I turned my face to Jehovah the true God, entreating him in prayer, along with fasting and sackcloth and ashes.  I prayed to Jehovah my God and made confession and said: “O Jehovah the true God, the great and awe-inspiring One, who keeps his covenant and shows loyal love to those who love him and keep his commandments,  we have sinned and done wrong and acted wickedly and rebelled; and we have deviated from your commandments and your judgments.  We have not listened to your servants the prophets, who spoke in your name to our kings, our princes, our forefathers, and all the people of the land.  To you, O Jehovah, belongs righteousness, but to us belongs shame as is the case today, to the men of Judah, the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and all Israel, those nearby and far away, in all the lands to which you dispersed them because they acted unfaithfully toward you. 

“O Jehovah, to us belongs shame, to our kings, our princes, and our forefathers, because we have sinned against you.  To Jehovah our God belong mercy and forgiveness, for we have rebelled against him.  We have not obeyed the voice of Jehovah our God by following his laws that he set before us through his servants the prophets.  All Israel has overstepped your Law and turned away by not obeying your voice, so that you poured out on us the curse and the sworn oath written about in the Law of Moses the servant of the true God, for we have sinned against Him.  He has carried out his words that he spoke against us and against our rulers who ruled over us, by bringing great calamity on us; nothing has ever been done under the whole heavens such as what was done in Jerusalem.  Just as it is written in the Law of Moses, all this calamity has come upon us, yet we have not begged for the favor of Jehovah our God by turning away from our error and by showing insight into your truth."

Jehovah Will Sanctify His Name.

40 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

I am a representative of Jehovah and an heir of the kingdom. I am not ashamed of my Lord and I know what belongs to him and what his assignment is for me and what is my inheritance. I will speak what my Lord gives me to speak. 

This would be incorrect. The poster cannot be a representative of God and blaspheme at the same time. The poster cannot even be considered a Christian while causing strife and division. 

Once again, if the poster believes as @Witness to be an anointed, then it's only in the mind of the beholder.

"Thus Jehovah allowed the heart of Pharʹaoh king of Egypt to become obstinate, and he chased after the Israelites, while the Israelites were going out with confidence."

"May they know that this is by your hand; 

That you, O Jehovah, have done it.  

Let them pronounce a curse, but may you give a blessing. 

When they rise up against me, may they be put to shame, 

But let your servant rejoice.  

Let those who resist me be clothed with humiliation; 

May they be wrapped in their shame as in a robe.  

My mouth will fervently praise Jehovah; 

I will praise him in front of many people.  

For he will stand at the right hand of the poor 

To save him from those who condemn him."

(I have nothing more to say to you this evening, Moise.)

Peace to all lovers of peace. May all Jehovah's precious children be blessed with the comfort and warm embrace of Jehovah's everlasting arms. Our Father is Good and worthy of Praise forever and ever. Praise Jah!💖

39 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

"Thus Jehovah allowed the heart of Pharʹaoh king of Egypt to become obstinate, and he chased after the Israelites, while the Israelites were going out with confidence."

The good thing is no one is chasing the poster to enslave the poster. Therefore, the poster needs no confidence in being persecuted just like the poster is persecuting the GB, and it's Watchtower members, just like @Witness is doing. Another indication of being Anti-Christian and senseless anointed.

"So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?”  

"In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted.  For whoever has, more will be given him, and he will be made to abound; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.  That is why I speak to them by the use of illustrations; for looking, they look in vain, and hearing, they hear in vain, nor do they get the sense of it.  And the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled in their case. It says: ‘You will indeed hear but by no means get the sense of it, and you will indeed look but by no means see.  For the heart of this people has grown unreceptive, and with their ears they have heard without response, and they have shut their eyes, so that they might never see with their eyes and hear with their ears and get the sense of it with their hearts and turn back and I heal them.’ 

“However, happy are your eyes because they see and your ears because they hear.  For truly I say to you, many prophets and righteous men desired to see the things you are observing but did not see them, and to hear the things you are hearing but did not hear them."

Jesus came to save what was lost.

Rejoice and praise Jehovah all you lowly ones, your deliverance is getting near!

5 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

Jehovah God is My Shepherd

Yes! God is EVERY TRUE Christians Shepherd only if those Christians follow Christ Directions, which this poster does not.

Hebrews 13:17 17 Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account.

5 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

but to them it is not granted.

This is true on the poster's behalf. Bible knowledge escapes the poster. Therefore, how can God's kingdom secret, be allowed by God to be tarnished by those that reject God's command?

This poster just like @Witness can't pick, and choose what they want out of scripture only to benefit themselves.

"Remember those who are taking the lead among you, who have spoken the word of God to you, and as you contemplate how their conduct turns out, imitate their faith...Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among you and be submissive, for they are keeping watch over you as those who will render an account, so that they may do this with joy and not with sighing, for this would be damaging to you."

The verse qualifies "those taking the lead" as being those who are "keeping watch over you". 

If a man has the title of "elder" but is not "keeping watch" then he is not really "taking the lead".

If a man has the title of "shepherd" but he is really eating the sheep, then he is not really "taking the lead".

"I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among you and will not treat the flock with tenderness,  and from among you yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves."

Jesus told us to watch out for such false shepherds. Jesus told us not to listen to false shepherds.

"Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.  By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they?  Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit.  A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit.  Every tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.  Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men. Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.  Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’  And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’"

Not everyone has interacted with current governing body members close enough to see their teeth. Sheep that are close enough to a wolf in sheeps clothing can see the teeth.

Many who have the title of "elder" are righteous, but many others who have the title of "elder" are unrighteous. Jesus said we would have to keep watch.

"Look! I am sending you out as sheep among wolves; so prove yourselves cautious as serpents and yet innocent as doves.  Be on your guard against men, for they will hand you over to local courts and they will scourge you in their synagogues.  And you will be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a witness to them and the nations.  However, when they hand you over, do not become anxious about how or what you are to speak, for what you are to speak will be given you in that hour;  for the ones speaking are not just you, but it is the spirit of your Father that speaks by you.  Further, brother will hand brother over to death, and a father his child, and children will rise up against parents and will have them put to death.  And you will be hated by all people on account of my name, but the one who has endured to the end will be saved.  When they persecute you in one city, flee to another; for truly I say to you, you will by no means complete the circuit of the cities of Israel until the Son of man arrives."

There are plenty of faithful sheep who have been figuratively "scourged" in the Kingdom Halls by unrighteous men who claim to be "elders" and "shepherds" but are in reality wolves.

Jesus knows his sheep and the sheep know him. He is coming to put all those wicked false shepherds out of business. He comes in Jehovah's name.

Praise Jehovah!

2 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

Remember those who are taking the lead among you, who have spoken the word of God to you, and as you contemplate how their conduct turns out

Does this mean God has given this poster specific authority to judge imperfection? It appears, this poster is mindfully thinking the poster is perfect and has the same authority as Christ. Can you prove, this poster is the second coming of Christ, to Judge and disobey the will of God, when Jesus didn't?

This poster just like @Witness condemns the Organization and its members for the fault of imperfection that has befallen, as selected few. a few. Then the poster should condemn the poster for the same imperfection, unless the poster can prove being sinless?

I will await the proof.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.