The World News Media

A Message to @AnnaNana

Witness

53 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

The governing body does not act like priests or claim to act like priests. They act like kings.

Yes, well this is just the poster's false opinion. Read scripture correctly and learn from it.

55 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

If we are Christians then we follow Christ. Christ obeys Jehovah and waits for the appointed time. We must be obedient.

So, forget the inspired word of God, and listen to a false prophet. This poster blasphemy is getting worse.

• Views 4.2k
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello AnnaNana,  I can't seem to send you a private message,  so I'll place it here:   Hello AnnaNana, again I appreciate the scriptures that point to God's people as recipients of His

AnnaNana/Audrey said - "The context shows which temple the writer was talking about. Since we are a spiritual nation, it's not possible for a man or group of men to physically "sit" in us." Since

Audrey - "Interpretations belong to God. Jehovah doesn't give "visions" today. The Bible is complete. The Bible is its own interpreter." In the Temple body of Christ, we find prophets listed in t

Posted Images

@AnnaNana those I work with are anointed!  They are serving as priests  by offering sacrifices of praise to truth, which was banned in the organization.  You say Paul did not say he was serving as a priest? You have just wiped out his words in Romans 15:16  and Peter's words in 1 Peter 2:5,9 that I provided for you. You're calling them a liar. 

This is a spiritual priesthood, they offer spiritual sacrifices, of spiritual food, of Truth in Jesus Christ.  The anointed are whom Jesus sends.  ( John 13:20) And they are both kings under the King of kings, and priests under their High Priest. In the Kingdom they will reign fully as kings if they are found faithful, with Jesus Christ, and fully as priests serving the children of God.

Who are the called, faithful, and chosen who are riding with the King of Kings in the war of Armageddon?  Rev 17:4

It is the priesthood of 1 Pet 2:5,9

Did you happen to read what I said that the elder body is doing? I quoted passages from the Watchtower, that states they are representing the priesthood in all manner of ways in the congregations.  They have been given blasphemous authority by the governing body, to rule over the anointed priests.  This authority cannot be challenged by God's priesthood.  Why can those men  act as priests, when the anointed served as priests in the first century, which I pointed out? But the anointed in the organization, must not transgress the authority of a counterfeit priesthood.  That is what the man of lawlessness/ elder body/ organization has accomplished - the destruction of a spiritual nation belonging to God. They are the abomination standing in the temple of God. And if we can understand this, if we can discern this corrosive abomination committed in the organization, against the temple of God and his priesthood,  we are to flee and not return.  Matt 24:15,16

The priests are also, kings. I hope you take time to learn who they are.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 19%3A6%2C1 Peter 2%3A5%2C1 Peter 2%3A9%2CIsaiah 61%3A6%2CRomans 15%3A16%2CRevelation 1%3A6%2CRevelation 5%3A9-10%2CRevelation 20%3A6&version=CSB

11 minutes ago, Witness said:

Those I work with are anointed!  They are serving as priests  by offering sacrifices of praise to truth, which was banned in the organization.  You say Paul did not say he was serving as a priest? You have just wiped out his words in Romans 15:16  and Peter's words in 1 Peter 2:5,9 that I provided for you. You're calling them a liar. 

False prophet Pearl Doxsey her husband and all those this poster associates with can't be considered anointed under biblical understanding of anointed. So, this statement is hilarious!!!! 😂😂😂

All those involved with Pearl Doxsey can't even be considered Christians, just like this poster. They are part of false religion.

A group (Org) that is governed by men and women on earth in Satan's World. 

We must follow the Christ.

He obeyed those in authority, but he recognized that the most superior authority is God. If those in authority in the religious organization of God's name people to which Jesus belonged asked him to do something that was against Jehovah or taught something that was not in harmony with truth, Jesus stuck with Jehovah.

Jesus condemned the religious leaders, even the ones of his own religion, when they taught falsehoods and unscriptural practices. 

However, Jesus also respected their authority, even to the point of death on the torture stake.

"Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword.  Or do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father to supply me at this moment more than 12 legions of angels?  In that case, how would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must take place this way?”"

Respect for authority and condemnation of individuals in authority are not mutually exclusive. You can have respect for an office while condemning the actions of the holder. Jesus is our exemplar.

At present, it seems the original purpose of this conversation has been fulfilled. Thank you for sharing your sentiments, @Witness. I must agree to disagree with you as regards the topic of organization. I don't have anything more to say to you on that topic at present except: God's Word is clear. The congregation is an organizational arrangement that stands by God.

"There they strengthened the disciples, encouraging them to remain in the faith and saying: “We must enter into the Kingdom of God through many tribulations.”  Moreover, they appointed elders for them in each congregation, offering prayer with fasting, and they entrusted them to Jehovah, in whom they had become believers."

We must respect Jehovah's authority. He allowed the men to serve on the Sanhedrin that put Jesus to death. Jehovah turned Jesus' death in to a blessing for all mankind. Jehovah Causes to Become. Praise Jehovah.

15 minutes ago, AnnaNana said:

He obeyed those in authority, but he recognized that the most superior authority is God. If those in authority in the religious organization of God's name people to which Jesus belonged asked him to do something that was against Jehovah or taught something that was not in harmony with truth, Jesus stuck with Jehovah.

Then the poster fails to understand scripture just like any former member. 

Matthew 23:3, NLT: So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don't follow their example. For they don't practice what they teach.

Jesus condemned their actions, NOT their authority. Get that straight!!! The poster condemns the GB for being kings. What does this poster think the poster is doing? The GB are fellow workers that have undertaken a great responsibility to abide by scripture. I have yet to find fault with that message of God by those fellow workers. ONLY apostates do.

You judge individuals, when you have NO authority. This poster blasphemes.

Perhaps you misunderstood me, @Moise.

I do not blaspheme. Jesus has authority to judge individuals as worthy or unworthy of everlasting life. Jesus gives us permission to judge whether or not a tree is rotten. He told us to judge the tree by its fruit. It is within our authority to recognize if a shepherd is actually a wolf in sheeps covering. Jesus told us to watch out for such ones.

I agree with you that the governing body has authority. I do not question that they have authority. I respect their authority. They have authority and Jehovah allows it. They own kingdom hall buildings, and if they want to ban someone from the kingdom hall building, that is within their authority, and I respect that authority.

I have always respected the authority of the elders. That is why as a naive and new sheep I submitted to the abuse. Through the Bible and publications of the organization, Jesus made it clear that we should report wrongdoing. I did report the wrongdoing, and then I was banned by the men who held authority, while those same men in authority protected the abuser. They have authority, and they will be held accountable by God for how they use, or abuse, that authority. 

I have had my "privilege of attending meetings at the kingdom hall revoked." I did nothing to deserve such censure. The elders were mad that I wouldn't say Amen to their hypocritical prayers and they didn't like it that I told on an abusive elder that gave circuit assembly talks and was on the HLC. I also warned others in the kingdom hall because they had a right to know so they could protect themselves. I exposed the wicked things going on by the elders. When I wrote to Bethel repeatedly to explain things, including to the governing body and fifty other elders and the legal department and the service department via letters and letters including evidence of what went on and names of faithful baptized witnesses who the elders refused to interview (because I thought they would care and would want to know and that is what the publications say to do, to report to the elders) the branch gave direction to the circuit overseer and the local brothers to disfellowship me for "reviling and causing divisions." 

They did not protect the sheep. They protected the wolves. "By their fruits, you will recognize them." 

I condemn their actions, not their authority. I agree with you on that, @Moise.

Jesus gave the governing body authority to act as older brothers. He did not give them authority to put innocent victims out of the congregation. He did not give them authority to execute and label people as "dead" although they are living. They have gone beyond their authority, just like the Sanhedrin did when they killed our Lord. Jesus condemned the elders of his day. But he didn't rebel against their authority. He permitted them to put him to death. I am not perfect, but I have followed my Lord in this regard, of showing respect for authority to the figurative "death". This was not in my own strength, but in Jehovah's strength, that Jehovah may be praised through Christ Jesus Our Lord. May Jehovah be praised.

There is nothing more I have to say on this topic at present, @Moise, except to quote these few verses:

"“Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you rather than to God, judge for yourselves.  But as for us, we cannot stop speaking about the things we have seen and heard.”

"From now on let no one make trouble for me, for I am bearing on my body the brand marks of a slave of Jesus. The undeserved kindness of our Lord Jesus Christ be with the spirit you show, brothers. Amen."

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

Perhaps you misunderstood me, @Moise.

I do not blaspheme. Jesus has authority to judge individuals as worthy or unworthy of everlasting life. Jesus gives us permission to judge whether or not a tree is rotten. He told us to judge the tree by its fruit. It is within our authority to recognize if a shepherd is actually a wolf in sheeps covering. Jesus told us to watch out for such ones.

No misunderstanding. Yes! Jesus in due time will judge us ALL!, However, that time is NOT here yet. Therefore, God has a structured means of earthly authority as he has done in ancient times. The difference now is, true Christians use God's inspired word rather than prophets. That doesn't mean an Org shouldn't obey God's instruction to find:

Acts 6:3 New International Version

3 Brothers and sisters, choose seven men from among you who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom. We will turn this responsibility over to them.

That number is symbolic not literal. A true Org can have thousands of responsible men to take the lead.

Therefore, GOD will judge those that undermine that responsibility, NOT the poster.

James 4:12 English Standard Version

12 There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

That in no certain terms forbids those responsible men to keep god's command on keeping the church clean.

Titus 3:10, NIV: Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. 

What is this poster's action doing, causing division and strife just like any other apostate? That is a literal action and stance the poster is taking, so once again, no misunderstanding.

“Happy are you whenever men hate you, and when they exclude you and reproach you and denounce your name as wicked for the sake of the Son of man.  Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, for look! your reward is great in heaven, for those are the same things their forefathers used to do to the prophets.

“But woe to you who are rich, for you are having your consolation in full. 

“Woe to you who are filled up now, for you will go hungry. 

“Woe, you who are laughing now, for you will mourn and weep. 

“Woe whenever all men speak well of you, for this is what their forefathers did to the false prophets. 

“But I say to you who are listening: Continue to love your enemies, to do good to those hating you,  to bless those cursing you, to pray for those who are insulting you.  To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also; and from him who takes away your outer garment, do not withhold the inner garment either.  Give to everyone asking you, and from the one taking your things away, do not ask them back. 

“Also, just as you want men to do to you, do the same way to them."

(Good night, @Moise.) 

@AnnaNana, During an unusual sane moment, CT Russell, a foundation stone of the organization, stated- 

Beware of "organization.” It is wholly unnecessary. The Bible rules will be the only rules you will need. Do not seek to bind others' consciences, and do not permit others to bind yours. Believe and obey so far as you understand God’s Word today, and so continue growing in grace and knowledge and love day by day. (The Watchtower, September 15, 1895

"No one can serve two masters, since either he will hate one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." Matt 6:24

"But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance." Rom 6:17

1 hour ago, AnnaNana said:

“Happy are you whenever men hate you, and when they exclude you and reproach you and denounce your name as wicked for the sake of the Son of man.  Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, for look! your reward is great in heaven, for those are the same things their forefathers used to do to the prophets.

This only works poster for those that obey god's commands, not disobey them like this poster.