The World News Media

LETTER TO THE CONGREGATION

Witness

10 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

It is possible to go to the Kingdom Hall and learn truths and reject falsehoods.

"You can't both drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You can't both partake of the table of the Lord and of the table of demons.  Or do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? Are we stronger than he?".  1Cor 10:21-22

• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is at peace, relieved that she is no longer held captive to "empty philosophy".  (Col 2:8; Rev 13:10).  "...if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed" John 8:36 She doesn't plan

Did Jesus tell his disciples to remain in Jerusalem?  He told them that their “house is left to you desolate”; meaning God’s spirit no longer blessed them. (Matt 23:38) He warned his dis

It's okay, I'm pretty sure God will overlook it.  🙂

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

The "one drop of poison in the glass of water" illustration is not a valid illustration for the organization, just like it's not a valid illustration for avoiding so-called "apostate" websites.

This poster should know since being a nonconformist and all. That doesn't disprove how erroneous the poster is. 

1 minute ago, Witness said:

"You can't both drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You can't both partake of the table of the Lord and of the table of demons.  Or do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? Are we stronger than he?".  1Cor 10:21-22

Do demons argue among themselves? Before the answer is NO! Rethink! 🤨

7 minutes ago, Witness said:

Yes, Watchtower lies do get old.  Lies taught as coming from Jesus Christ; as if the Way of Truth and Life, would ever deceive his sheep, by teaching them a lie.  

7 minutes ago, Witness said:

There is no nourishing "food" of any benefit,  found in the lies and doctrine of the Watchtower, where teachings rot yearly.  

Matt 7:15-20

Since the poster does not conform to scriptural teachings and lies based on false assumptions about bible understanding, what is the poster teaching here? 

Matt. 7:15 ¶ “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

This would apply to the poster as well. Once again, no credibility with scripture.

34 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

The "one drop of poison in the glass of water" illustration is not a valid illustration for the organization

Rev 8 - The third angel sounded, and a great star fell from the sky, burning like a torch, and it fell on one third of the rivers, and on the springs of the waters. 11 The name of the star is called “Wormwood.” One third of the waters became wormwood. Many people died from the waters, because they were made bitter.

Wormwood is a poisonous root.  In this case, teachings from fallen anointed leaders, poison the living waters that should arise from each anointed heart.  As they ingest false teachings, embracing them as truth, the living water from Christ, his teachings, are poisoned by men’s doctrines.  John 7:38; Jer 17:13

There is no room in TRUTH from Jesus Christ, for one drop of poison.  

You comment on January 7th under the topic "Revelation's Trumpets" contradicts your above quote. See it here:

What is the meaning of the "Wormwood"? Apostasy within the organization. Here is what the scriptures say about apostate teachings within the organization:

"Concerning the prophets: My heart is broken within me. All my bones are shaking. I am like a man who is drunk And like a man overcome by wine, Because of Jehovah and because of his holy words.  For the land is full of adulterers; Because of the curse the land has gone into mourning And the pastures of the wilderness have dried up.  Their course is evil, and they abuse their power. “Both the prophet and the priest are polluted. Even in my own house I have found their wickedness,” declares Jehovah. “So their path will become slippery and dark; They will be pushed and will fall.  For I will bring calamity on them In the year of reckoning,” declares Jehovah.  “And in the prophets of Sa·marʹi·a I have seen what is repulsive. Their prophecies are incited by Baʹal, And they lead my people Israel astray.  And in the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen horrible things. They commit adultery and walk in falsehood; They encourage evildoers, And they do not turn away from their wickedness.  To me they are all like Sodʹom, And her inhabitants are like Go·morʹrah." Therefore this is what Jehovah of armies says against the prophets: “Here I am making them eat wormwood And giving them poisoned water to drink.  For from the prophets of Jerusalem apostasy has spread throughout the land.” This is what Jehovah of armies says: “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are deluding you. The vision they speak is from their own heart, Not from the mouth of Jehovah.  They are saying again and again to those who disrespect me, ‘Jehovah has said: “You will enjoy peace.”’  And to everyone who follows his own stubborn heart they say, ‘No calamity will come upon you.’  For who has stood in the inner circle of Jehovah To see and hear his word?  Who has paid attention to his word in order to hear it? Look! The windstorm of Jehovah will burst out in fury; Like a whirling tempest it will whirl down on the head of the wicked.  The anger of Jehovah will not turn back Until he has carried out and accomplished the intentions of his heart.  In the final part of the days you will clearly understand this. I did not send the prophets, yet they ran. I did not speak to them, yet they prophesied. But if they had stood in my inner circle, They would have made my people hear my words And would have caused them to turn back from their bad way and their evil deeds." 

So what happens when God's people are subjected to Wormwood?   According to Revelation 8- "many die from the waters". 

But you're telling JWs to remain, where the waters of Wormwood flow. 

1 hour ago, Witness said:

Wormwood is a poisonous root.  In this case, teachings from fallen anointed leaders, poison the living waters that should arise from each anointed heart.  As they ingest false teachings, embracing them as truth, the living water from Christ, his teachings, are poisoned by men’s doctrines.  John 7:38; Jer 17:13

Couldn't agree more with this comment for this poster!!

Prov. 5:4 but in the end she is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.

Eccl. 7:26 And I find something more bitter than death: the woman whose heart is snares and nets, and whose hands are fetters. He who pleases God escapes her, but the sinner is taken by her.

@Witness, you are misapplying that verse and saying it is illustrative of identifying the congregation or leaving the congregation because of apostasy. Was the context of the verse talking about leaving the congregation during a time of apostasy?

What is the context of the verse, "you cannot drink the cup of Jehovah and the cup of demons"?

"Look at Israel in the fleshly sense: Are not those who eat the sacrifices sharers with the altar?  What, then, am I saying? That what is sacrificed to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything?  No; but I say that what the nations sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to God; and I do not want you to become sharers with the demons.  You cannot be drinking the cup of Jehovah and the cup of demons; you cannot be partaking of “the table of Jehovah” and the table of demons.  Or ‘are we inciting Jehovah to jealousy’? We are not stronger than he is, are we? All things are lawful, but not all things are advantageous. All things are lawful, but not all things build up.  Let each one keep seeking, not his own advantage, but that of the other person."

Paul was talking about not stumbling fellow believers by taking part in idolatry.

You idolize the false teachings of Pearl Doxsey and try to get others to follow her. You are guilty of doing what you claim to so utterly hate.

You are correct in encouraging others not to idolize the governing body, but the application of the verse regarding "not drinking the cup of Jehovah and the cup of demons" is not saying to leave the congregation. It's saying to not take part in idolatry.

Paul said it was possible to eat meat without being guilty of idolatry. A person who knows an idol is nothing could eat the meat.

A person can go to the Kingdom Hall without worshipping the governing body. A person can be a member of the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses without worshipping the governing body. Even a person who is disfellowshipped (which is a false doctrine) can be a witness of Jehovah with faith that Jesus will clean the organization, and they can maintain that faith without worshipping the governing body. We respect authority, even the authority of those men, but we obey God as ruler rather than men when those men teach things in opposition to God.

God's Word says there is a congregation that will be cleaned. 

It is possible to eat meat sacrificed to idols without worshipping idols.

Jesus said to hold fast to the true teachings, even during apostasy. The truth includes recognizing there is a congregation arrangement with elders and submitting to their authority as far as it doesn't conflict with what is written in the Bible. Jehovah's name is on the organization. Telling people to leave Jehovah's organization and follow a woman messiah in the wilderness is what you are doing. That is like telling them to come sacrifice to Baal or drink the cup of demons. 

"You cannot drink the cup of Jehovah and the cup of demons."

Jehovah's name is on His organization. He will clean it. His name is on it. Praise Jehovah.

27 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

You are correct in encouraging others not to idolize the governing body, but the application of the verse regarding "not drinking the cup of Jehovah and the cup of demons" is not saying to leave the congregation. It's saying to not take part in idolatry.

Only apostates and nonconformist spies think that way. Since I have known the GB, NOBODY has ever idolized that body of faithful men. This nonsensical comment would conclude the first century Christian followers of Christ idolized Christ and the apostles. 

People need to make sense when posting irrational thoughts.

"Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake.  Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you."

@Moise, you have called me and others so many names since I have become acquainted with you on here. I will not repeat all those insulting names, but I do want to thank you for inadvertently reassuring me so many times of God's love for me! Jehovah has a way of turning a curse into a blessing. The more you insult and ridicule, the more confident I become in God's approval. Lol.

As regards your comment, worship/idolatry of the governing body is what goes on in the organization at present by many. When there is a conflict between what is written in the Bible and what is written in a publication, many go with what is written in the publication ahead of what is written in the Bible. That is idolatry/false worship/putting-love-and-fear-of-men ahead of love-and-fear-of-Jehovah God.

@Witness is right about the existence false worship of men in the congregation. 

The comments at many meetings start with "the GB says" or "the Watchtower says" rather than "Jehovah says" and "the Bible says". The idolatry is sickening. Jehovah is sending Jesus to clean it out.

"You men are all brothers." An elder brother is not a father and definitely not a god to be worshipped.

The idolatry will be removed from the congregation. We must be patient and wait on Jesus. He will act at the appointed time.

Jehovah will be praised.

1 hour ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

@Moise, you have called me and others so many names since I have become acquainted with you on here. I will not repeat all those insulting names, but I do want to thank you for inadvertently reassuring me so many times of God's love for me! Jehovah has a way of turning a curse into a blessing. The more you insult and ridicule, the more confident I become in God's approval. Lol.

What, apostate. If the shoe fits, well, you know the saying. However, in order to be persecuted for being a disciple of Christ, this poster would need to adhere to that calling. So far, this poster has shown none. Being a blasphemer of God's name. That is also proven by the poster's lack of respect for God's sovereignty. It seems what's laughable is this poster's denial. If this poster believes that God approves of people that deny his commands, that person needs scriptural education.

False prophet, the same thing this poster calls others and much more.

However, how much insulting is it to come here and present lie after apostate lie to an Org this poster professes to be part of. That in itself insults all true members of the Org.

1 hour ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

@Witness is right about the existence false worship of men in the congregation. 

Therefore, this message is meaningless at its face. lol!!! 😆😂

If @Audrey Kennedy-Tripp wants to whine with justifications and excuses, there is none for that confused poster.

Lookup the definition of the word sovereignty. This poster is NOT glorifying God by using his name in such a disdain manner, but insulting God for using his name as though this poster is speaking about God in general terms no better than Baal.

I will defend scripture and God to my last breath from apostates, false prophets, those that misapply scripture, misrepresent scripture and misinterpret scripture.

Acts 4:24 And when they heard it, they lifted their voices together to God and said, “Sovereign Lord, who made the heaven and the earth and the sea and everything in them.

1 Tim. 6:15 which he will display at the proper time—he who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Rev. 6:10 They cried out with a loud voice, “O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before you will judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.