The World News Media

LETTER TO THE CONGREGATION

Witness

16 hours ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

Witness, I am sorry about your friend.

She is at peace, relieved that she is no longer held captive to "empty philosophy".  (Col 2:8; Rev 13:10). 

"...if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed" John 8:36

She doesn't plan on looking back longingly, and rejoining what men have built.  Luke 17: 26-36

Marriage Feast

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is at peace, relieved that she is no longer held captive to "empty philosophy".  (Col 2:8; Rev 13:10).  "...if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed" John 8:36 She doesn't plan

Did Jesus tell his disciples to remain in Jerusalem?  He told them that their “house is left to you desolate”; meaning God’s spirit no longer blessed them. (Matt 23:38) He warned his dis

It's okay, I'm pretty sure God will overlook it.  🙂

Posted Images

@Witness She does have a point. Pearl does have some issues with some of the things she has said (abilities that had since ceased she deems she has, a view concerning God's order that alluded some notions from Feminism, as is the Rick Fearon connection), it was not only addressed by me or someone else like @Kosonen, even some former JWs themselves, and I already mentioned when I was traveling I did meet 2 people who did coin her, only for them to be met with negativity from Conservatives. All are imperfect after all, but still, that is serious.

So evidently, you have to actually evaluate who you are quoting, as is critically think to convey for yourself also. EXJWs make the joke that JWs cannot think for themselves, but they do. Same case here, think for yourself.

My interest is in following my head, the Christ. I do not encourage anyone to "follow" me. I am not in need or in desire of "followers". Follow the Christ.

Jesus is the one you are are hurting by trying to seduce the sheep away from the place where he told them to stay, the organization. He will show you in time.

Being part of an organization or respecting its authority does not make one a "worshipper" of that organization. There are some that "worship" men or organizations, but that does not mean every person in the organization worships men or organizations. 

Jesus did not condone what the Sanhedrin did, but he didn't go shouting from the torture stake: "Leave the Jewish faith! Get away from those wolves!" He did warn those in the Jewish organization to avoid the leaven/hypocrisy of the scribes and Pharisees. At the proper time, Jesus started the Christian congregation. He waited for Jehovah's appointed time. 

Now is not the time to get out of Jehovah's organization. It is the time to avoid the leaven/hypocrisy of those taking the lead. (Having a Bethel commune is leaven. Disfellowshipping is leaven. Accepting blood fractions is leaven.) Respecting that there is a congregation arrangement with elders is scriptural. Abstaining from blood is scriptural. Showing love is scriptural. Jesus will implement the Kingdom rule at the appointed time. Follow the Christ.

Obeying Jesus is not "worshipping" an organization. You are much mistaken, @Witness. Obeying Jesus means enduring the torture stake, even the torture stake of watching the organization that "killed" us continue to tell lies about our Father. Jesus endured that same torture stake, and he is here to help us endure this one, that his glory may be Jehovah's glory, that Jehovah may be praised.

Jesus said, "Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it." He knows how to endure this torture stake. He did not get down early. He waited for the appointed time, when Jehovah resurrected him.

We must wait for Jehovah.

Praise Jehovah.

36 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

Jesus is the one you are are hurting by trying to seduce the sheep away from the place where he told them to stay, the organization. He will show you in time.

Did Jesus tell his disciples to remain in Jerusalem?  He told them that their “house is left to you desolate”; meaning God’s spirit no longer blessed them. (Matt 23:38)

He warned his disciples to flee when they perceived the disgusting thing standing in the temple. (Matt 24:15-16)  He compared Jerusalem  to Sodom.  What was Lot told to do before Sodom was destroyed?  FLEE, AND NOT LOOK BACK.  (Luke 17:26-32)

We have another Sodom today, and it cannot apply to Christendom; but to God’s holy anointed under covenant. ( Rev 11:1-3,7,8)  Because of this, the wrath to come against God’s anointed, is far greater than any wrath to come upon all other religions, since they are not under covenant with His Son. (Isa 1:21; Matt 23:37,35; Rev 17:6; 18:24; 13:15; 11:7; 6:9-11;19:2 ) While you teach lies about the man of lawlessness, it is in fact, the elder “Gentiles” ruling over the anointed of “Israel” - “living stones”, God’s Temple dwelling in Spirit.  (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Luke 21:24; Rev 13:10,7)

How many survived when Jerusalem was trampled by the Romans?

How many, Audrey? NONE!

Matt 8:35 - "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of me and the gospel will save it.

I’m sorry, but since you support the false authority of the counterfeit priesthood of elders, you are supporting the man of lawlessness, and still bearing the Beast’s mark on your “forehead”.  (2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 13:1,5-8,14-18; 2 Thess 2:9-12)

You clearly seem to reject all teachings by the apostles, of the body of Christ.

15 minutes ago, Witness said:

I’m sorry, but since you support the false authority of the counterfeit priesthood of elders

But in comparison, you believed and supported Marcus, as with recent, did not evaluate where the context of the information via articles, which is no different from what you had posted in the past, even when some former JWs gave correction towards what you supported. So that alone sparks confusion in some of the statements, therefore, people are wise to apply 1 John 4:1 in this case.

At least see the point in what @Audrey Kennedy-Tripp instead of going around it. Clearly she has concern for you, at least attest to that.

47 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

She does have a point. Pearl does have some issues with some of the things she has said (abilities that had since ceased she deems she has, a view concerning God's order that alluded some notions from Feminism, as is the Rick Fearon connection

SM, some of what you say is very confusing. Pearl did not invite herself to have a show on Rick Fearon's channel, he invited her.  But because he was not getting the stream of people coming in to hear her show, he told her it had to be canceled and it was replaced by another type of show.  She has no relationship with the man, other than that brief time when he allowed her to speak.  Rick Fearon was invited to Bethel once, as a candidate for the governing body. He refused. That's the story at least, and I don't know why he refused.  I don't listen to his shows, I don't follow him.  

I would imagine lots of people may "coin" Pearl's teachings.  Does that make them tight with Pearl?  Her blog has reached thousands, so I'm very sure that people have their own opinion about what she writes, including Kosonen.  Do you really take stock in what he says, a man who has made false predictions?

I respect your continual caution, and some of your advice has been well appreciated, but sometimes you are just a little overbearing. 🙂

That "Jerusalem" Jesus was talking about in context was one city. He told them to flee the one city that was going to be destroyed. He did not tell them to stop being associated with every Jew they ever knew, especially those Jews who became Christians. He did not tell them to stop following the principles behind the Law, because those principles were also the foundation of Christianity. He did not tell them to stop respecting the Christian congregation arrangement that had been established in that city of Jerusalem. He told them to flee the city because the city was going to be destroyed, not the congregation arrangement.

Jesus did not tell us to flee the organization. He tells us to flee from what is bad. There is a difference.

The Bethel arrangement is leaven. It would be wise for anyone at Bethel to flee Bethel because when the nations attack religion, they are going to attack what they can see. The nations cannot attack true faith. The Bethel arrangement is like a "city". It would be wise to leave they physical place of Bethel, because it is about to be destroyed. That does not mean leaving the congregation arrangement. The congregation arrangement will endure. Jesus said so in Revelation chapters 2 and 3. Jesus doesn't lie.

Real witnesses of Jehovah cannot "leave" the organization of witnesses of Jehovah because that organization arrangement is a family put in place by God. It's not possible to be a witness of Jehovah and not be part of that family organization. The congregation is going to be refined and expanded by Jesus.

The congregation arrangement is going to be imperfect as long as there are imperfect people in it, just as @Space Merchant said.

Jesus came to save imperfect people.

Jehovah left his name on His organization. The city of Jerusalem is not illustrative of the organization. When religion is attacked, true worshippers will be saved. They are saved, not because of dropping their association with Jehovah's name. They are saved because of embracing His Name. They are saved because of letting go of the leaven and having faith that what Jesus said will come true. Jesus was a faithful witness of Jehovah.

The teachings of Pearl Doxsey are leaven, just like the teachings of Robert King are leaven, just like the teachings of Eric Beroean Pickets is leaven. They are not bad people. They have been stumbled. Those men and women might be right on a few points, but rather than wait on the Christ to correct things they establish their own following and end up doing the same thing they hate. Leaving the organization is what the Pharisees did when they left the essence of the Mosaic Law, and it is what the current governing body does when they leave the essence of God's Word. It is what you are doing when you encourage others to follow a sect. Jesus said endure suffering, not start a rebellion. Jesus said to Wait.

Now is not the time to rule as Kings and Priests. That is what the current governing body does, the thing that you hate, and it is the same thing you are encouraging, just instead of looking to the governing body as an idol, you are looking to Pearl.

Look to the Christ. He waited. We must be obedient. We must wait.

"Be patient then, brothers, until the presence of the Lord. Look! The farmer keeps waiting for the precious fruit of the earth, exercising patience over it until the early rain and the late rain arrive.  You too exercise patience; make your hearts firm, because the presence of the Lord has drawn close."

Have faith that Jesus will come. He said he will clear out the leaven. Believe him. He can do all things in God's strength. It is so very soon.

Jehovah is Salvation.

2 hours ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

(To @Moise:🌷🌻🌿💖)

"And if a friend of peace is there, your peace will rest upon him. But if there is not, it will return to you."

I have no friendship with the devil and never will. I do however have millions of friends that are TRUE Christians. Don't confuse "rebuke" with "hate." I'm not this poster nor @Witness 

I don't go around, talking ill of my brothers as this poster does. James 4:11-12

Eph 5:7: | Therefore do not become partners with them; 

Eph 5:11: | Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. 

1 Jn 1:6: | If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 

Heb. 3:8 do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, on the day of testing in the wilderness,

Heb. 3:15 As it is said, “Today, if you hear his voice do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”

Jude 11 Woe to them! For they walked in the way of Cain and abandoned themselves for the sake of gain ato Balaam’s error and perished in Korah’s rebellion.

Therefore, poster, don't recommend something that this poster is NOT doing.

2 Corinthians 6:14: 14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

53 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

The teachings of Pearl Doxsey are leaven, just like the teachings of Robert King are leaven, just like the teachings of Eric Beroean Pickets is leaven. They are not bad people. They have been stumbled. Those men and women might be right on a few points, but rather than wait on the Christ to correct things they establish their own following and end up doing the same thing they hate.

Once again. This poster needs to make up its mind which team the poster wants to be in. None of the aforementioned were stumbled. They are the cause of stumbling just like this poster.

Their erroneous understanding of scripture and its interpretation cannot be corrected unless they learn to interpret scripture correctly. After they repent, perhaps. Unfortunately, some have gone beyond blasphemy against God's Holy Spirit. There is NO forgiveness for that.

They have sealed their souls to the second death. 

If this poster wants to feel sorry on a personal level, feel sad for that.

"Whoever is not on my side is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters."

There are members of the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses who like to lord it over others, who want to be "Benefactors", and who seize every opportunity to make separations and cause divisions with labels and human traditions and philosophies. These ones love the "disfellowshipping" false doctrine and misuse it on a regular basis in order to instill fear, in a similar way that Christendom uses the "hellfire" false doctrine to threaten their flocks into submission to the clergy class.

Jesus is coming to make an accounting with these ones in the organization, because they are not gathering with him. They are scattering the sheep. The disfellowshipping doctrine, the way sexual predators are protected and victims shunned, the exaltation of the "Faithful And Discreet Slave", and the other false doctrines, all these things lead to a scattering of the flock. They will be held accountable. 

Jesus' name means "Jehovah is Salvation." Jesus is gathering his sheep to the fold where Jehovah's name is. Anyone who tries to scatter those sheep from the fold will be held accountable.

What does Pearl teach? Or any of the other sectarians? They teach to leave the fold. They are also scattering. "Whoever does not gather with me scatters." Jesus will hold accountable all those who scatter the sheep.

Surely, these sect leaders did not start out to scatter, but that is what they are doing. They can repent. We cannot read hearts, we do not know who is blaspheming the spirit. Russell taught many things in error. So did Rutherford. So does the current governing body. We do not know which ones are just erring because of ignorance. We don't have to. Jesus will take care of that part. We just need to follow the Christ.

"For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left, but there is a certain fearful expectation of judgment and a burning indignation that is going to consume those in opposition."

Jesus is coming to straighten these things out. 

"I am writing these things, not to put you to shame, but to admonish you as my beloved children."

"Prepare the way of Jehovah! Make his roads straight!"

Jesus' name means "Jehovah is Salvation." 

"This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: 

“Look! I will raise up my hand to the nations, 

And I will lift up my signal to the peoples.  

They will bring your sons in their arms 

And carry your daughters on their shoulders.""

Pay attention to where the "signal" is. It's where Jehovah allows His Name to reside. Jehovah is Coming. Let the people come in to the fold, help the flock come into the fold, work with the master not against him. It is time to gather and comfort and admonish the flock, not to scatter it. Jesus is watching. He knows who is scattering and who is gathering.

"“‘I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to you about these things for the congregations. I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star.’” And the spirit and the bride keep on saying, “Come!” and let anyone hearing say, “Come!” and let anyone thirsting come; let anyone who wishes take life’s water free."

Let Jehovah's House be filled with glory - let the sheep come in - the wicked shepherds are about to be evicted - Jehovah will be praised - Praise Jehovah!

54 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

There are members of the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses who like to lord it over others, who want to be "Benefactors", and who seize every opportunity to make separations and cause divisions with labels and human traditions and philosophies. These ones love the "disfellowshipping" false doctrine and misuse it on a regular basis in order to instill fear, in a similar way that Christendom uses the "hellfire" false doctrine to threaten their flocks into submission to the clergy class.

According to Whom? This poster and apostates? Who is this poster that people should believe? If expelling the wicked is in the bible, why should readers accept the lies presented by this poster?

1Cor. 5:13 God judges those outside. “Purge the evil person from among you.”

2 Tim. 3:5 having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

The above texts is in the bible. GODS WORDS. Finally, defend your misunderstanding of scripture like an adult, not a spiritually immature person.

Where in scripture does this poster see where Christ claimed the wicked should be allowed to poison the minds of the church members by their unrepentant wicked ways? I'll await a coherent answer.

EXCOMMUNICATION
• See CHURCH, GOVERNMENT OF
• See CHURCH, RULES OF DISCIPLINE IN