The World News Media

LETTER TO THE CONGREGATION

Witness

Jesus always obeyed Jehovah. Jesus spoke to this man who was a criminal:

"Then one of the criminals hanging there began to speak abusively to him, saying: “You are the Christ, are you not? Save yourself and us too!”  In response the other rebuked him, saying: “Do you not fear God at all, now that you have received the same judgment?  And we rightly so, for we are getting back what we deserve for the things we did; but this man did nothing wrong.”  Then he said: “Jesus, remember me when you get into your Kingdom.”  And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in Paradise.”

Jesus also spoke to this man who approved of the murder of Christians:

"But Saul, still breathing threat and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that he might bring bound to Jerusalem any whom he found who belonged to The Way, both men and women. Now as he was traveling and getting near Damascus, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him,  and he fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him: “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?”  He asked: “Who are you, Lord?” He said: “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.  But get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

If Jesus talked to those two men, why would you think he wouldn't want you to talk to your brother?

I do not think that verse means what you think it means, @Moise. I will have to agree to disagree with you. Jesus will let you know eventually. I have nothing further to speak with you on the topic at present.

To all who have an ear to hear, may you have peace. Jesus is gathering Jehovah's family together and will continue to refine it for God's glory. We are a family, and a family does not act like a business where people get fired. Jehovah is Our Father. Jesus explained him.

"For this reason I bend my knees to the Father,  to whom every family in heaven and on earth owes its name.  I pray that he may grant you through the abundance of his glory to be made mighty in the man you are inside, with power through his spirit,  and that through your faith you may have the Christ dwell in your hearts with love. May you be rooted and established on the foundation,  in order that with all the holy ones you may be thoroughly able to comprehend fully what is the breadth and length and height and depth,  and to know the love of the Christ, which surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness that God gives."

"God is Love."

Jehovah's Name Will Be Sanctified and Cleared of Reproach. Praise Jehovah!

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is at peace, relieved that she is no longer held captive to "empty philosophy".  (Col 2:8; Rev 13:10).  "...if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed" John 8:36 She doesn't plan

Did Jesus tell his disciples to remain in Jerusalem?  He told them that their “house is left to you desolate”; meaning God’s spirit no longer blessed them. (Matt 23:38) He warned his dis

It's okay, I'm pretty sure God will overlook it.  🙂

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

I do not think that verse means what you think it means, @Moise. I will have to agree to disagree with you. Jesus will let you know eventually. I have nothing further to speak with you on the topic at present.

Since you don't understand scripture, this observation is moot.

CSB  2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to keep away from every brother who walks irresponsibly and not according to the tradition received from us.

KJV  2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

NAS  2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep aloof from every brother who leads an unruly life and not according to the tradition which you received from us.

NLT  2 Thessalonians 3:6 And now, dear brothers and sisters, we give you this command in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ: Stay away from all believers who live idle lives and don't follow the tradition they received from us.

10 hours ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

He did not tell them to stop respecting the Christian congregation arrangement that had been established in that city of Jerusalem. He told them to flee the city because the city was going to be destroyed, not the congregation arrangement.

"Congregation arrangement” has another meaning than "ORGANIZATION" built with riches!  The early congregation was built on the Body of Christ, taught in 1 Cor chapter 12; Romans chapter 12; Eph chapter 4, and chapter 2

Have you read these chapters yet?  I hope you do. 

Jerusalem had become an apostate city for rejecting Jesus Christ.   We have two “cities”, symbolically depicted in Revelation; one city is apostate, and where the “two witnesses” are killed/disfellowshipped for their testimony. These servants sent by Christ  reveal the man of lawlessness treading on the “holy city”/Temple of God. (2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1-3,7) They are considered spiritually “dead”, but later found to come “alive” in spirit. (Rev 13:15; 11:7-13) This is an unwarranted shedding of spiritual blood. Can you see this?  (Rev 6:9) Has the United Nations shed the blood of the saints and prophets?  Or, is it God’s own people, leaders of “Israel”,  who have delegated to “Gentile”/elders, the “killing” of their “brothers” in Christ? (Rev 16:6; 17:6;18:24)

That apostate city is compared to Sodom, just as Jesus compared the early nation of Israel to Sodom. (Matt 10:14,15; Luke 17:28-30)  This “city” is depicted in many scriptures in Revelation, revealing its sins and subsequent result of its sins – destruction, not restoration. 

Another city is mentioned, the heavenly city, “New Jerusalem” that comes down out of heaven.  (Rev 21:1,2)  Each anointed one of this “holy city”,  who spiritually dies for their testimony in front of a judicial committee of elders, has disconnected from the apostate city.   Not all, but some, continue to walk the path of Christ, rejected by their own people, just as Christ and the apostles were. (John 16:2,3; 15:20; Luke 11:49)   Those faithful to Christ who have joined together under their Head, would never return to the apostate city, where the man of lawlessness holds power over God’s anointed ones.  Rev 9:1-4; 13:5-7).  They remain within the symbolic “holy city”.  (Heb 12:22)

Why do you excuse those not anointed who have false authority over the priests?  (Ezek 44:6-9)  Why can’t you see that this is an abomination according to the scriptures, a lack of distinction between the “holy and the common”? (Ezek 44:23)

“Then the king will do whatever he wants. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god, and he will say outrageous things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, because what has been decreed will be accomplished.”  Dan 11:36

2 Thess 2:3,4 – “Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For that day will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness is  revealed  the man doomed to destruction. He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits in God’s temple, proclaiming that he himself is God.”

1 Cor 3:16,17 –  “Don’t you yourselves know that you are God’s temple and that the Spirit of God lives in you?   If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy himfor God’s temple is holy, and that is what you are.”

What are some of the “outrageous things” that the king/man of lawlessness says against God’s anointed? 

AGAIN:

“Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the world.”

If the elders represent the priesthood, they have “entered” the spiritual Temple of God, which is an abomination.  

"Have you not driven out the priests of the LORD, the sons of Aaron and the Levites, and made for yourselves priests like the peoples of other lands? Whoever comes to consecrate himself with a bull and seven rams, even he may become a priest of [things that are] not gods.” 2 Chron 13:9

“Rather than challenge their authority, we truly appreciate our hardworking elders!” 2002/8/1wt.

If you are truly an anointed one, why do you take the side of "Gentile" and not your own brothers in Christ?

What happens if an anointed one or anyone, challenges the assumed authority of the elders?  They are “killed”, because these counterfeit priests also represent the “image” of the spirit-directed organization. They’re playing two cards at once – pretending that the organization is earthly “Zion”, but also representing their idol/organization built on earth with RICHES. (Phil 3:19)

RICHES!    Did the apostles have any desire to procure riches? Did they have a big building plan in motion, with the plan to decorate luxuriously?   Tell me!  

Rev 13:15 – “It was permitted to give breath[l] (spirit) to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could both speak and cause whoever would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.” 

The “two witnesses” for Christ who preach that “Gentiles” are standing/ruling and trampling down the Temple are “killed”/disfellowshipped by this spirit-directed Beast. They are not symbolically killed by the United Nations for rejecting a “mark”, or the Catholic Church; but by their own people, just as Jesus was.  Rev 11:1-3,7-13

God has ALWAYS destroyed any abomination that has happened within the nation of Israel.  (Ezek chapter 8; Dan 9:27) God doesn’t change.  While you encourage JWs to remain where the abomination is standing in the holy place – the elder body has trampled down “Israel” who are held captive by “empty philosophy”. (Col 2:8; Rev 13:10; 16:13-16;20:7-9) God is telling His people to “GET OUT OF HER” before destruction comes. (Rev 18:4)  The words of the previous prophets are sounded again in the last days, at the last trumpet.  (Rev 10:4-7)

The Watchtower is a spiritual “apostate city” that we must FLEE from.  It does not carry the name of God.  Only hearts who are faithful and obedient to one God and His Son, will carry His name.  (Rev 3:12)   Only those who are “marked” by the word of God and not the doctrine of men, will carry His name.  (Deut 6:4-9; Num 2:22-27)

Ezekiel’s account applies to today’s “Israel”, another “city of blood”.  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezek+22&version=CSB

Ezekiel 21 - And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Son of man, set your face toward Jerusalem, preach against the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel; and say to the land of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Behold, I am against you, and I will draw My sword out of its sheath and cut off both righteous and wicked from you. Because I will cut off both righteous and wicked from you, therefore My sword shall go out of its sheath against all flesh from south to north, that all flesh may know that I, the Lord, have drawn My sword out of its sheath; it shall not return anymore.” ’ Sigh therefore, son of man, with a breaking heart, and sigh with bitterness before their eyes. And it shall be when they say to you, ‘Why are you sighing?’ that you shall answer, ‘Because of the news; when it comes, every heart will melt, all hands will be feeble, every spirit will faint, and all knees will be weak as water. Behold, it is coming and shall be brought to pass,’ says the Lord God.”

I'm pretty much done.  Believe what you will.  Spiritual blindness is only curable if one turns humbly to the Father and the Son, begging for understanding of what comes upon His people in the last days.  Michael stands up to rescue his holy people, from a power greater than they.  (Dan 7:25,26;12:1)

Jesus would not send someone who has no concern for God's Temple built upon his body, no concern that men not anointed rule over God's special possession, His dwelling in Spirit, but instead supports them.  (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17)  He would not send someone who believes that what men have built is more important than what God has built.  (Acts 7:48-52; Eph 2:20-22)

Lack of understanding of word definition just keeps piling up in ignorance by uneducated people with NO linguistic background and skills.

But, that's expected here.

Noun congregation - /kɑŋgɹəgˈeɪʃən/ 1 The act of congregating2 An assemblage of people or animals or things collected together.

A congregation of children pleaded for his autograph

A great congregation of birds flew over

3 A group of people who adhere to a common religious belief and habitually attend a given place of worship

ThesaurusSynonym congregating faithful fold

Hypernym accumulation aggregation assemblage assembly collection gathering social group

Hyponym flock

Holonym denomination

Derived congregate congregations

Noun organization - /ɔɹgənaɪzˈeɪʃən/ 1 The act of forming or creating something

6 A group of people who work together7 The persons committees departments or similar parties who make up a body for the purpose of administration or management

ThesaurusSynonym administration arrangement brass constitution establishment formation governance governing body organisation system

Hypernym activity administration beginning body commencement disposal methodicalness orderliness social group start structure

Hyponym adhocracy affiliate alignment alinement alliance association, Association of Orangemen bench blue brotherhood

All of which any church has implemented correctly for centuries, even in Jesus day and in the OT.

Rom. 16:16 Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ greet you.

Plural not singular. However, keep the comedy show going.

@Witness, the elders don't represent the anointed priesthood. They never did, because the anointed priesthood isn't in place until all the anointed are in heaven. None of the anointed are in heaven yet, because the resurrection hasn't taken place yet.

How could the elders represent something that doesn't even exist?

That is a false teaching by the organization. Why are you using it to build your argument? Somebody can go around saying they're the Easter bunny or Santa Claus, but that doesn't make it so.  Even if the elders want to claim that because it is published in a magazine, that doesn't mean it's true. Jesus said there would be leaven in the organization. You know there are a lot of false doctrines, leaven, in the organization. Why did you swallow that one?

Also, you quoted 2 Chronicles 13:9 about driving out the priesthood and installing false priests. The elders are not priests, just like they are not kings. Some of them might try to act like kings, but that's not with God's approval. None of them act like priests. They don't offer sacrifices, do they? They can't heal anybody, can they? Jesus has already been sacrificed. Healings aren't taking place until the anointed all go to heaven and the priesthood is in place.

The elders never "ran off" the priesthood because the priesthood isn't here for them to run off. It's going to be in heaven.

The "Jesus began Kingdom rule in 1914" teaching is a false doctrine. Do you believe that the priesthood was installed then? Do you believe it was installed in the first century? Hymenaeus and Philetus were saying the same thing as you in the first century and Paul rebuked them:

"But reject empty speeches that violate what is holy, for they will lead to more and more ungodliness,  and their word will spread like gangrene. Hy·me·naeʹus and Phi·leʹtus are among them.  These men have deviated from the truth, saying that the resurrection has already occurred, and they are subverting the faith of some."

The resurrection hadn't happened yet back then. The anointed priesthood was not installed yet. Remember Paul said, "are you already ruling as kings?" He said the kingship of the anointed had not begun. Jesus did not begin ruling as king or acting as priest when he was on the earth. The resurrection of the anointed is the same. We are not kings and priests while on earth. 

"If we have become united with him in the likeness of his death, we will certainly also be united with him in the likeness of his resurrection."

You are doing the same thing the current governing body is doing, trying to build up a kingdom now. Jesus is coming to tear down all the squatter kingdoms. You would be wise to repent while you have time.

Jehovah Will Be King. His Name is On His People. He Will Refine His People and Jesus will remove those causing a stumbling from the organization. We must be patient.

There are leaders in the organization acting like Jezebel. Jesus hates it more than we do. Here is what he says:

"I see everything you’re doing for me. Impressive! The love and the faith, the service and persistence. Yes, very impressive! You get better at it every day.

“But why do you let that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet mislead my dear servants into Cross-denying, self-indulging religion? I gave her a chance to change her ways, but she has no intention of giving up a career in the god-business. I’m about to lay her low, along with her partners, as they play their sex-and-religion games. The bastard offspring of their idol-whoring I’ll kill. Then every church will know that appearances don’t impress me. I x-ray every motive and make sure you get what’s coming to you.

“The rest of you Thyatirans, who have nothing to do with this outrage, who scorn this playing around with the Devil that gets paraded as profundity, be assured I’ll not make life any harder for you than it already is. Hold on to the truth you have until I get there."

Jesus doesn't tell faithful ones to flee the organization. He tells us to "Hold on to the truth you have until I get there."

We must be obedient.

"I give fair warning to all who hear the words of the prophecy of this book: If you add to the words of this prophecy, God will add to your life the disasters written in this book; if you subtract from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will subtract your part from the Tree of Life and the Holy City that are written in this book."

"He who testifies to all these things says it again: “I’m on my way! I’ll be there soon!”

"Yes! Come, Master Jesus!

"The grace of the Master Jesus be with all of you. Oh, Yes!"

2 hours ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

@Witness, the elders don't represent the anointed priesthood. They never did

That is a false teaching by the organization.

You know there are a lot of false doctrines, leaven, in the organization. Why did you swallow that one?

The "Jesus began Kingdom rule in 1914" teaching is a false doctrine.

More incoherence coming from one apostate to another. Once again, PROVE Christ was NOT enthroned in 1914. Don't just say it, PROVE IT!!!

Now, how can @Witness, explain to this poster about "anointing" when neither party understands what it means and represents? 

@Audrey Kennedy-Tripp Show where the Watchtower falsely claims that Elders are OF the anointed instead of being anointed by God's Holy Spirit. Then think of that commission and task on how, the REST of the members of Christ's Body can receive that same spirit.

Whoever taught this poster scripture, failed miserably. Remember, don't just post nonsense like the poster is doing. Answer the questions like an adult.

Witness, the elders don't represent the anointed priesthood. They never did, because the anointed priesthood isn't in place until all the anointed are in heaven. None of the anointed are in heaven yet, because the resurrection hasn't taken place yet.

That is a false teaching by the organization. Why are you using it to build your argument? Somebody can go around saying they're the Easter bunny or Santa Claus, but that doesn't make it so.  Even if the elders want to claim that because it is published in a magazine, that doesn't mean it's true. Jesus said there would be leaven in the organization. You know there are a lot of false doctrines, leaven, in the organization. Why did you swallow that one?

Also, you quoted 2 Chronicles 13:9 about driving out the priesthood and installing false priests. The elders are not priests, just like they are not kings. Some of them might try to act like kings, but that's not with God's approval. None of them act like priests. They don't offer sacrifices, do they? They can't heal anybody, can they? Jesus has already been sacrificed. Healings aren't taking place until the anointed all go to heaven and the priesthood is in place.

The elders never "ran off" the priesthood because the priesthood isn't here for them to run off. It's going to be in heaven.

I just can't let you get by with this lie.  You continually spout off your “facts” without having scriptural backing.  The scriptures signify from the beginning, when God chose his anointed priests, that they were ACTIVE.  I suggest you search the scriptures, before you make such bold statements!

The anointing of a priest is an appointment, an assignment to teach others God’s decrees.

Mat 2:7 –“For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and people should desire instruction from his mouth, because he is the messenger of the Lord of Armies.”

Jesus uses the term, “fruit” to describe knowledge coming from him -  from God, and how we can discern good fruit from bad fruit.  Matt 7:15-20

He states in John 15:16 – “You didn’t choose me, but I chose you and appointed you, that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain; that whatever you will ask of the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

This “fruit” is the knowledge that a priest is to provide to all, who come to believe in him.  Bearing fruit is sharing the teachings of Christ, the Word of God.  It indicates that these appointed priests were ACTIVE in the first century.

The offering of “good fruit” is a “sacrifice of praise” before God.

“Therefore, through him let us continually offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, that is, the fruit of lips that confess His name”  Heb 13:15

The early priesthood offered sacrifices in the temple.  The priesthood under Christ’s headship, offer “good fruit” that praises the God of Truth.

John 15:8 “My Father is glorified by this: that you produce much fruit and prove to be my disciples.”  John 15:8

Can you see how this priesthood must remain ACTIVE?

Basically, they have been “hired” to do God’s will.  Yet this appointment cannot be turned down.  They are to support and teach the “laws” of Christ. Each anointed priest must fulfill this assigned duty, right down to today. 

Jesus only, has authority over those whom he chose to bear “good fruit”.  No man, NO ELDER, has been given authority over the priests of God. No man, NO ELDER, can restrict them from carrying out their duty to “bear fruit”.

Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them. 17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted.

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.  Matt 28:18-20

As this states, the first priests were given an ACTIVE assignment  - 

to be “messengers” of truth, to guard that truth, to help individuals by instructing them to obey the teachings of Christ MAL. 2:7

They taught all whom God assigned through an anointing, to do the same, to carry out their duties as priests, chosen by God to instruct others about the teachings of Christ.  We have this assignment written down for all anointed to learn from.

Rom 15 - My brothers and sisters, I myself am convinced about you that you also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, and able to instruct one another15 Nevertheless, I have written to remind you more boldly on some points because of the grace given me by God  to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the GentilesSERVING AS A PRIEST OF THE GOSPEL OF GOD. God’s purpose is that the Gentiles may be an acceptable offering, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

How big do I need to make those letters, so that you can dismiss the lie in your head that the anointed are not to serve as active priests?

Yes, the elders DO act as priests in the organization. They baptize individuals, which was assigned to the royal priesthood by Christ.  They teach “fruit” – bad fruit, fruit that rots – from once anointed priests who have fallen away from the vine of Christ.  (John 15:1-8; Matt 24:24,25; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 13:11,12)

“ Every tree that doesn’t produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 So you’ll recognize them by their fruit.”  Matt 7:19,20

The elders judge individuals based on doctrine/bad fruit and a little scripture, an ACTIVE assignment that was first given to the anointed ones READ 1 Cor 6:1-6

We are held accountable before Christ when he returns, for everything we teach now.  You have never verified if you have been anointed or not; but if you have, and you continue to teach the lies about God’s appointed priesthood that come from your mouth, what do you think Jesus will say upon his return?

“Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit. 34 Brood  of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks35 A good man out of the good treasure  of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. 36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”  Matt 12:33-37

I.“idle” -  meaning, “inactive, i.e. unemployed; lazy, shunning the labour which one ought to perform

The Watchtower knows the scriptures about God’s chosen priesthood, and that they are the “living stones” of God’s dwelling in Spirit,

(1 Pet 2:5,9); but gradually the elder body gained full power over this priesthood as the years have gone by, snuffing out all possibility for God’s priests to remain “active”. This is the trampling down of truth, the wiping out of a spiritual nation.

(Dan 8:9-12; Matt 24:15,16; 48-51; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; 2:1-4; 13:1,2,5-7; 12:1-4; 16:13-16; 20:7-9)

Who would be behind this, but Satan himself.  Are you behind it as well?

Should these priests today hide their “lamp under a basket”?  Luke 8:16.  Should this nation of “Israel”, this kingdom of priests, reject the “covenant of salt” that was established early on with God? (Num 18:19; 2 Chron 13:5)

“You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt should lose its taste, how can it be made salty? It’s no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled under people’s feet.”  Matt 5:13

“From one of them a little horn emerged and grew extensively toward the south and the east and toward the beautiful land.[c](Israel) 10 It grew as high as the heavenly army, made some of the army and some of the stars fall to the earth, and trampled them.   Dan 8:9-10

“RATHER THAN CHALLENGE THEIR AUTHORITY, WE TRULY APPRECIATE OUR HARDWORKING ELDERS!” 2002/8/1 wt

“The beast was given a mouth to utter boasts and blasphemies. It was allowed to exercise authority[c][d](wage war, to rule) for forty-two months. It began to speak blasphemies against God: to blaspheme his name and His dwelling—those who dwell in heaven. (1 Cor 3:16,17)  And it was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer themIt was also given authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation.”

All JWs as well, from all nations, tribes, etc. are under the authority of the Beast/elder body/man of lawlessness – the organization, and it’s spirit-direct “image”.  Rev 13:15,18

"Trample" - How does it happen?

5 minutes ago, Witness said:

I just can't let you get by with this lie.  You continually spout off your “facts” without having scriptural backing.  The scriptures signify from the beginning, when God chose his anointed priests, that they were ACTIVE.  I suggest you search the scriptures, before you make such bold statements!

With reluctance and a heavy heart, I have to acknowledge and agree with this comment.

Now, how about both of you, start learning to understand scripture correctly! 😏

James 5:14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.

1John 2:27 But the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you, abide in him.

41 minutes ago, Moise Racette said:

Now, how about both of you, start learning to understand scripture correctly! 😏

James 5:14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.

1John 2:27 But the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you, abide in him.

Now Allen, do you really believe that a 20-25 year-old “elder” of the Wt. has been given the ability to spiritually anoint someone?  Using the term, “elder” referred to anointed ones, not to the definition laid out by the Wt., to enable them to replace the priesthood. That would be “Gentiles” invading the spiritual Temple, then and today.  It is a sign of “trampling”.  Rev 11:1,2

Was Jesus anointed twice, once by God and once by a woman?

Luke 7 - “And a woman in the town who was a sinner found out that Jesus was reclining at the table in the Pharisee’s house. She brought an alabaster jar of perfume 38 and stood behind him at his feet, weeping, and began to wash his feet with her tears. She wiped his feet with her hair, kissing them and anointing them with the perfume.

You didn’t anoint my head with olive oil, but she has anointed my feet with perfume. 47 Therefore I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven; that’s why she loved much. But the one who is forgiven little, loves little.” 48 Then he said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”

Anointing with literal olive oil was a Jewish practice, and it is still practice by various cultures today.   

Mark 6:13 -  “They drove out many demons and anointed many sick people with oil and healed them.”

James 5:14 -  “Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord.”

Only God spiritually anoints with Holy Spirit, which imparts knowledge, if one remains in Christ.  1 John 2:27

“But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.”  1 John 2:20 

Paul was an "older man" or "elder". Notice Paul's words to an anointed Christian in the first century.

"For this very reason, though I have great freeness of speech in connection with Christ to order you to do what is proper, I would rather appeal to you on the basis of love, seeing that I am Paul an older man, yes, now also a prisoner for the sake of Christ Jesus.  I am appealing to you for my child, whose father I became while in prison, O·nesʹi·mus.  He was formerly useless to you, but now he is useful to you and to me.  I am sending him back to you, yes him, my very own heart."

The Bible shows it is proper for an elder to shepherd an anointed one.

What about these words:

"Pay attention to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the holy spirit has appointed you overseers, to shepherd the congregation of God, which he purchased with the blood of his own Son."

Who was Paul, an elder, talking to here? Other elders who were appointed to act as shepherds over other anointed ones.

Whether or not these elders are faithful is a separate issue. Jesus will judge them and hold an accounting. We respect Jesus' right to judge at his appointed time.

Nowhere does it say the requirement to be a "shepherd" is to be "anointed". These days, most of Jehovah's people are not anointed. It is not a scriptural requirement to be anointed in order to be an elder. The scriptural requirements are to be moral and good.

Was Moses anointed to be a priest and king in heaven as a new creation? No. And yet Moses was qualified to lead the people out of Egypt and accept the Mosaic Law.

Was David anointed with holy spirit to be a new creation when he became king of Israel? No. And yet David was a man with Jehovah's approval.

The scriptural requirements for elders does not include being anointed. 

Jehovah is not unreasonable. Jesus doesn't make things too difficult. They are organized.

Being anointed doesn't mean anything as regards faithfulness. Whether someone is anointed or not anointed they can be faithful or unfaithful. Being anointed doesn't mean wisdom. Whether someone is anointed or not they can be wise or foolish. 

Jehovah is the One who is the Creator. He assigns what part of the "body" a person is. If He assigns elders that are not anointed, who cares? Respect Jehovah's right to choose which parts go where. There are those who disrespect what part is for what, and they are the ones who follow the example of the wicked angels who misuse body parts for doing what is improper and obscene. We do not want to follow their example.

Korah, Dathan and Abiram had assignments in the organization, but they were not satisfied with them. You follow their example and covet something that does not belong to you. You are opposing Jehovah and Jesus. Adam and Eve also took something that did not belong to them, and so did Satan when he wanted worship that only belongs to God.

We must respect God's right to give assignments, including where in the body we are assigned and where non-anointed elders are assigned. If they do a good job, Jesus will reward them. If they are wolves, they will be removed. 

It was not Uzzah's job to touch the ark. It is not our job to remove elders. That belongs to Jesus. It is our job to bear witness to the truth. It's not wrong to call out when there is wrongdoing. That is an obligation of a loyal witness. But don't go beyond what is written by usurping a role that Jesus has not assigned to anyone else. Jehovah is not to be tested.

"At that Jehovah’s anger blazed against Uzʹzah, and the true God struck him down there for his irreverent act, and he died there beside the Ark of the true God."

Jehovah is going to act for the sake of His Name. Those bad ones will be removed. Let Jehovah do His job. He will not be late.

Praise Jehovah.