The World News Media

LETTER TO THE CONGREGATION

Witness

@Moise, I am not in disguise and I am not an apostate. I reread the guidelines for this site and it said not to post personal information, so I am trying to be obedient to those taking the lead when it does not conflict with what is written in the Bible.

I don't mind anyone knowing my name. Jehovah sees everything anyway, and He's the one that really matters.

@Witness, Jesus will gather the deceived and scattered sheep. All the sheep belong to him. He knows where they are. He is coming.

"So Jesus said again: “Most truly I say to you, I am the door for the sheep.  All those who have come in place of me are thieves and plunderers; but the sheep have not listened to them.  I am the door; whoever enters through me will be saved, and that one will go in and out and find pasturage.  The thief does not come unless it is to steal and slay and destroy. I have come that they may have life and have it in abundance.  I am the fine shepherd; the fine shepherd surrenders his life in behalf of the sheep.  The hired man, who is not a shepherd and to whom the sheep do not belong, sees the wolf coming and abandons the sheep and flees—and the wolf snatches them and scatters them—  because he is a hired man and does not care for the sheep.  I am the fine shepherd. I know my sheep and my sheep know me,  just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I surrender my life in behalf of the sheep. 

“And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those too I must bring in, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.  This is why the Father loves me, because I surrender my life, so that I may receive it again.  No man takes it away from me, but I surrender it of my own initiative. I have authority to surrender it, and I have authority to receive it again. This commandment I received from my Father.”

If Jehovah can resurrect Jesus, Jesus can resurrect the little sheep. He has the authority. The ransom is enough for them.

Praise Jehovah for his loving-kindness.

• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is at peace, relieved that she is no longer held captive to "empty philosophy".  (Col 2:8; Rev 13:10).  "...if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed" John 8:36 She doesn't plan

Did Jesus tell his disciples to remain in Jerusalem?  He told them that their “house is left to you desolate”; meaning God’s spirit no longer blessed them. (Matt 23:38) He warned his dis

It's okay, I'm pretty sure God will overlook it.  🙂

Posted Images

2 hours ago, AnnaNana said:

@Witness, Jesus will gather the deceived and scattered sheep. All the sheep belong to him. He knows where they are. He is coming.

Explain this thought, since Christ will separate the goats from the sheep. Deceived and scattered sheep can have the same meaning. Is the poster saying, Christ will gather the other sheep, and goats together? Scattered sheep can also mean those sheep that deceive themselves and others, apostates. Those that pretend to be Christian. People that are in the fence, neither on the right nor left, but continue in their quest of being a lukewarm Christian just in case. Someone that works against the authority set forth by God, etc. Those people will be considered, GOATS! 

Matt. 25:31 ¶ “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne.
Matt. 25:32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
Matt. 25:33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left.

On 2/10/2023 at 1:46 PM, Witness said:

SM, some of what you say is very confusing. Pearl did not invite herself to have a show on Rick Fearon's channel, he invited her. 

This is known, but she is still connected to him in a way, even when you brought this up before, you connected the two when we discussed Rick Fearon's claim of the faith community having a political stance whereas that was deemed untrue, as is with what you believed from what he had said, which is unfounded. Rick Fearon has also been a problematic person for even some EXJWs, I had posted their responses a while to you. Some of his claims even ignored by Pearl as with you, even here.

Bear in mind these verses

2 Corinthians 10:5 - We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,

Colossians 2: [4] I say this in order that no one may delude you with plausible arguments. [8] See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

But because he was not getting the stream of people coming in to hear her show, he told her it had to be canceled and it was replaced by another type of show.  She has no relationship with the man, other than that brief time when he allowed her to speak. 

But their connection, information wise, of which was discussed before, is evident. After all, we both mention this in the past on here, by what you conveyed, it did not sound brief.

It should be noted that even then Rick Fearon was trying to draw in congregants and listeners of his own, both JW and EXJW, essentially profiting from this action according to the EXJWs, hence the animosity they have for him and some of his claims.

Here is the example I presented to you a while back when we did have this discussion about this man - 

image.png

Then there are the Anti-Christians, who, among JWs, have Anti-JWs, meaning, they in opposition of both JWs and EXJWs as a whole, all while claiming to be Christian, who are technically, Trinitarian Christians, who operate on an open forum discussing with Atheists, and they said similar to what the EXJW said about Rick Fearon - 

image.png

All and all, this is of one example out of the ones mentioned.

Rick Fearon was invited to Bethel once, as a candidate for the governing body. He refused. That's the story at least, and I don't know why he refused.  I don't listen to his shows, I don't follow him.  

But some of his claims and ideas were conveyed by some, including you. So the Bible verses mentioned, you should apply them. Regarding what you said about Rick Fearon, seems unfounded verses that of his actions, claims and teachings to his audience.

I would imagine lots of people may "coin" Pearl's teachings.  Does that make them tight with Pearl?

It does actually so yes. Because whenever anything of Pearl is coined, there is no rational thought of the information being used to discern true or not, or have some reasoning. For example, you cite Pearl a lot on this forums and as mentioned before, the two people I saw during my travels who supported Pearl found such information via reddit of which you are from. In these citations, if someone sees some error or something wrong, you do not even question it and move about from something that is asked. Some people have reasons to ask questions, even regarding the Bible.

This also goes for claims, claims should be questioned, as is to find out the reason why some people believe this and that. So the questions were, how did you not realize concerning the Church, Pearl alluded to the feministic view concerning God's Order? or, if certain abilities had ceased because the Bible is completed, how does Pearl possess such when those who came after the Apostles did not? Because in regards to those 2 questions, which was asked a while back concerning you and Pearl, you never gave an answer. The answers are clear though, the Bible is clear on how God orders things so much so, Paul addressed it a lot, even using Adam and Eve as an example, and later the church. And the second one is very easy because all of us know the Bible was completed around 100 C.E. therefore, any abelites some chosen ones had, no one has them afterwards.

So in that regard, people should be rational and to be thinking critically, even concerning things like this, otherwise Christians will succumb to assertions, doubt and philosophy that counters Scripture for the wrong reasons.

Her blog has reached thousands, so I'm very sure that people have their own opinion about what she writes, including Kosonen.

Yet when he claims to be chosen, you treated him very differently, when he himself was looking for similar people. even @Kosonen himself did not believe in a good amount of what you conveyed through Pearl. It should be very clear on some of the things he has said.

Indeed there are thousands, but some of them shed views that are lacking in rational thought. Similar to the ones who pretended to be Jehovah's Witnesses to draw people in only to later lose a brief debate and soon became a problem with Conservatives in that area, at the time, I was traveling, if you aren't familiar with Oxford High School shooting that took place in November 2021, one of the victims I am familiar with and I know the family.

Do you really take stock in what he says, a man who has made false predictions?

Both Fearon and Pearl claim to have miraculous gifts of the holy spirit that had since ceased after the Bible's completion and John being the last to have them, so no. The idea of such existing is of mainstream. Fearon making claims yet also claiming to have these miraculous gifts, he can be deemed a false prophet, if he never made such claim if that is the case, and attempt to figure out prophecy from the Bible, the branding of false prophet would not befall on him.

Some of his claims, however, dangerous precedent, so much so it causes people to become somewhat of a radical.

I posted this before, but this is an example of an EXJW confronting a former JW who is a Rick Fearon follower (who started to use ad hominem attacks), mind you, this is connected to the whole weapons bunker claim that was made a while back -

image.png

As is with others, so there is indeed a problem. It also explains the constant infighting among EXJWs as a whole, and division, hence why they are relying on Atheists, Mainstreamers, etc. even the LGBTQ community to a degree.

I respect your continual caution, and some of your advice has been well appreciated, but sometimes you are just a little overbearing. 🙂

The caution is not of my own, but it is of the Bible, which is very clear. If you had not noticed, when it comes to caution, verses and application of 1 John 4:1 should be obvious.

Nothing I had said is overbearing though, it is mostly rational thought and bible application and conveying. Christians should be the ones to adhere to what the Lord has given us, to prevent people from stumbling, this is why some things mention you've been called forth. Not realizing a teaching has been sprinkled with feminism ideology concerning God IS a problem, and this should be known, after all, we are both familiar with New Ageism and ideas of the mainstream, so at least that should be known, hence why it is brought up as an example.

That being said, it is wise to at least take into account Scripture concerning all this, even when discerning. God and his Christ weren't overbearing people about it either, they had reasons to speak their peace to the people, and to individuals, and so did the followers who adhere to the teachings. Plus this was said to you time and time again, so perhaps it would be wise to apply it.

Proverbs 10:17 - Whoever heeds instruction is on the path to life, but he who rejects reproof leads others astray.

Proverbs 19:20 - Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom in the future.

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Both Fearon and Pearl claim to have miraculous gifts of the holy spirit that had since ceased after the Bible's completion and John being the last to have them, so no.

This is true, unfortunately just like @Witness they don't possess good bible skills in order to interpret scripture correctly. They tend to misapply scripture's intent, as @Witness did in another post.

20 hours ago, Moise Racette said:

This is true, unfortunately just like @Witness they don't possess good bible skills in order to interpret scripture correctly. They tend to misapply scripture's intent, as @Witness did in another post.

They have a clouded and murky mind. when I spoke with @Witness on this before, the deeper I go, the more I find problems, some of which equates to misguided Christians, however, between the two, Fearon seeks followers and money. Pearl is somewhat a unique case because she is no different from those I had seen in the Mainstream paradigm concerning Christianity. For example, the notion of organized religion or God's Order, reading what she said lines up with how Feminism wants the church to be, although they never mention the Firstfruits, the latter does it to justify the shift of order ordained by God himself. @Kosonen himself has some disagreements with Pearl, although he himself agrees and disagrees with some of that the Watchtower says, he does not get easily fooled by falsehoods and misconceptions from opposition, even from Pearl or anyone who quotes her.

That being said, a lot of folks do not realize that they have to fight a legitimate enemy to the Christian faith, but do not do so, so it is no wonder people like Francis Chen got so many new followers among the EXJWs, as is with other pastors, some either attend their churches and or adhere to their information. Francis Chen is actually part of Babylon, affiliated with those who seek the conquest of peace, for a one world religion. As of recent, possibly even the governments of this world will get involved too in this regard concerning Jesus. As a collective they'll figure out some exploits to really draw people in. That is something I said to @Witness a while back, she could actually fight such ideologies and a real enemy, but she chooses not to do so. Likewise to John Butler, concerning other stuff like CSA. No one adheres to solutions even if they are of the Bible.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.