The World News Media

LETTER TO THE CONGREGATION

Witness

"Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place (let the reader use discernment)..."

What is the "disgusting thing"? Satan is disgusting. So is immorality. So is spiritism. So is idolatry. Can anyone just pick and choose whatever  "disgusting thing" be plugged in here? 

No.

The Bible is its own interpreter. No where in the Bible does it say the "disgusting thing" is the lawless one, those apostatizing. (The Bible does foretell the existence of a lawless one, the group that apostatizes, but the verses in Daniel show that the phrase "disgusting thing" always refers to a political entity, not a religious one.)

"And he will keep the covenant in force for the many for one week; and at the half of the week, he will cause sacrifice and gift offering to cease. And on the wing of disgusting things there will be the one causing desolation; and until an extermination, what was decided on will be poured out also on the one lying desolate.” (Daniel 9:26,27)

The "disgusting things" referred to in this verse were the pagan Roman armies. They caused "desolation" by means of their military prowess, not because of their false religious ideas.

"And arms will stand up, proceeding from him; and they will profane the sanctuary, the fortress, and remove the constant feature. And they will put in place the disgusting thing that causes desolation." (Daniel 11:31)

The "disgusting thing" referred to in this verse involved Hitler and his armies opposing true worship. Again, it was his military might that led to removing the constant feature, not his false religious ideals.

"“And from the time that the constant feature has been removed and the disgusting thing that causes desolation has been put in place, there will be 1,290 days." (Daniel 12:11)

The "disgusting thing" referred to in this verse is the United Nations. They will remove the constant feature when they attack true religion, Jehovah's Witnesses. This will be during the time of the greatest tribulation ever on earth, which will last 3 1/2 years.

The nations will attack physical targets. They cannot understand spiritual things. It is the Kingdom Halls, the assembly halls, the Bethels that will be attacked first. Jehovah's true worshippers will be saved. The time is near. 

"However, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation standing where it should not be (let the reader use discernment), then let those in Ju·deʹa begin fleeing to the mountains."

If you have eyes to see and ears to hear, please warn those at Bethel to get out and go to the congregations or family. "Leave behind even your outer garment!" This is the greatest tribulation ever the earth has seen. All religion will be attacked, but it will start at Jehovah's house because of the community bloodguilt, the false teachings, the reproach on Jehovah's holy name. Jehovah's name will be sanctified. He will refine His people.

Jehovah kept his people alive for 40 years in the wilderness, and they had enough to eat and their sandals didn't wear out. He can help us get through the next 3 1/2 years. Jehovah is our mountain. His sovereignty is our stronghold. Jehovah's name is a strong tower. Keep faith in Jehovah! He will always rescue His faithful people.

"Certainly, then, will not God cause justice to be done for his chosen ones who cry out to him day and night, while he is patient toward them?  I tell you, he will cause justice to be done to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man arrives, will he really find this faith on the earth?”

Jesus is coming to collect all of the little sheep from where they have been scattered. He will bind up their wounds. He is the fine shepherd.

"Jehovah is Salvation." Praise Jah!

• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is at peace, relieved that she is no longer held captive to "empty philosophy".  (Col 2:8; Rev 13:10).  "...if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed" John 8:36 She doesn't plan

Did Jesus tell his disciples to remain in Jerusalem?  He told them that their “house is left to you desolate”; meaning God’s spirit no longer blessed them. (Matt 23:38) He warned his dis

It's okay, I'm pretty sure God will overlook it.  🙂

Posted Images

@Witness, I am sorry about your friend. So many have been stumbled by the false teachings and misapplications of scripture by those taking the lead in the organization. Jesus sees all of it, and he said it would be better for those ones to have a millstone around their neck and be pitched into the sea than to stumble those little ones. In Revelation it also says that with a swift pitch Babylon the Great is going to be pitched into the sea like a great millstone.

Very soon, those lawless ones, if they choose not to repent, those lawless ones in the organization will be gone. 

Jesus will bind up the wounds of all the little stumbled sheep. He loves them, and he doesn't forget any of them, or any of their tears. He bought them with his own blood. He is near.

I am sorry about your friend stumbling. Jehovah can raise the dead and heal the sick. He can fix it. And He will.

"For look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth; 

And the former things will not be called to mind, 

Nor will they come up into the heart."

In the meantime, we need to be careful not to fall prey to Satan's opportunistic wiles. There is no "sect" that has God's approval. Jehovah's name is on Jehovah's Witnesses. They will be refined. We must wait. Jehovah's spirit can give us the strength. Patience is a fruitage of that spirit. We do not have the strength on our own to be patient. It's not possible without Jehovah.

Praise Jehovah.

7 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

The Bible is its own interpreter. No where in the Bible does it say the "disgusting thing" is the lawless one, those apostatizing. (The Bible does foretell the existence of a lawless one, the group that apostatizes, but the verses in Daniel show that the phrase "disgusting thing" always refers to a political entity, not a religious one.)

Like I said, this poster picks and chooses what is convenient to the poster to justify and excuse the posters outrageous behavior. Now that's hilarious!! 😆

LEARN SCRIPTURE, instead of accepting a bill of goods from others.

1 minute ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

I am sorry about your friend. So many have been stumbled by the false teachings and misapplications of scripture by those taking the lead in the organization. Jesus sees all of it, and he said it would be better for those ones to have a millstone around their neck and be pitched into the sea than to stumble those little ones. In Revelation it also says that with a swift pitch Babylon the Great is going to be pitched into the sea like a great millstone.

Once again, speak for yourself poster. You are NOT a spokesman for the Watchtower and NOT a true witness. The stumbling block is people like this poster.

This poster contradicts itself at every turn. Pick your player's poster and stick with it. If you believe @Witness has merit, then stay with that team, and stop pretending to be a JW. That ship sailed long ago for this poster. Now it's time to be honest with the public, and continue as a false prophet. 

"Therefore, if anyone is in union with Christ, he is a new creation; the old things passed away; look! new things have come into existence.  But all things are from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of the reconciliation,  namely, that God was by means of Christ reconciling a world to himself, not counting their offenses against them, and he entrusted to us the message of the reconciliation. Therefore, we are ambassadors substituting for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us. As substitutes for Christ, we beg: “Become reconciled to God.”

I have authority from my Lord, the Christ, to receive an inheritance. I have authority from my Lord, the Christ, to carry out this ministry.

@Moise, You do not know me or my Lord.

I will obey my Lord and carry out this ministry in Jehovah's strength, in sight of Jehovah and in company with Christ.

Jehovah be praised.

4 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

I have authority from my Lord, the Christ, to receive an inheritance. I have authority from my Lord, the Christ, to carry out this ministry.

@Moise, You do not know me or my Lord.

I do know your earthly God. I have personally dealt with demons in the past. Christ made it a point to have God's Holy Spirit continue, in those that actually are deserving of it. God is not a God of confusion, nor did Jesus teach such things.

Therefore, whatever authority this poster thinks it has, it's not from an inheritance of God's Holy Spirit. That's an illusion from this poster.

1Cor. 14:33 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. ¶ As in all the churches of the saints.

Learn why this poster cannot be what the poster thinks it is in God's eyes.

As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, Romans 16:17 ESV

1Cor. 4:6 ¶ I have applied all these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, brothers,1 that you may learn by us not to go beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up in favor of one against another.

Of which this poster possesses

James 3:16 For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.

Rom. 1:29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips.

1Cor. 3:3 for you are still of the flesh. For while there is jealousy and strife among you, are you not of the flesh and behaving only in a human way?

Gal. 5:20 idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions.
Gal. 5:21 envy,4 drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Once again, I don't see where that poster believes it will inherit the kingdom of God from darkness, or has any authority to preach and teach God's word.

I told you I come in company with Christ. When you insult me for speaking the words he gave me, it is not me you are insulting.

"Jesus answered: “I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and you dishonor me."

"Jesus answered: “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, the one who you say is your God.  Yet you have not known him, but I know him. And if I said I do not know him, I would be like you, a liar. But I do know him and am observing his word.""

You can carry on with your nonsense, @Moise, but I know who is really speaking when you talk because you talk just like your father, who was a slanderer when he began. Jehovah will rebuke  you.

To @Witness, again, I am sorry for the pain the organization has caused you and your friend, but soon Jehovah and Jesus and the angels will fix everything. The Bible shows the organization will be cleansed. All things are possible with God. Jehovah's name is there. Jehovah will clean it for the sake of His name. 

Jesus came to comfort all the mourning ones. Here is what he said:

"The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me, 

Because Jehovah anointed me to declare good news to the meek.  He sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, 

To proclaim liberty to the captives 

And the wide opening of the eyes to the prisoners, 

To proclaim the year of Jehovah’s goodwill 

And the day of vengeance of our God, 

To comfort all who mourn, 

To provide for those mourning over Zion, 

To give them a headdress instead of ashes, 

The oil of exultation instead of mourning, 

The garment of praise instead of a despondent spirit.  

And they will be called big trees of righteousness, 

The planting of Jehovah, in order to glorify him.  

They will rebuild the ancient ruins; 

They will raise up the desolated places of the past, 

And they will restore the devastated cities, 

The places that lay desolate for generation after generation."

3 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

I told you I come in company with Christ. When you insult me for speaking the words he gave me, it is not me you are insulting.

I guess this poster thinks of itself as the POPE. lol!!

Wrong, I'm rebuking the poster NOT Christ. This poster is NOT in the same company as Christ, nor as a Christian. Therefore, this poster insults itself and true Christians. 

7 minutes ago, Audrey Kennedy-Tripp said:

ou can carry on with your nonsense, @Moise, but I know who is really speaking when you talk because you talk just like your father, who was a slanderer when he began. Jehovah will rebuke  you.

Yes! I'm speaking about your father the devil. If God wishes to rebuke me, he would have done so long ago. Therefore, I have become a soldier of God with his suit of armor that God hasn't rebuked for being just.

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

So, may God forgive you for your insolence that day this poster repents by insulting God and Christ.

@Witness, any of the misapplied scriptures and false doctrines taught by the organization don't negate that it is the congregation of Jehovah. Those things help identify it. The revealing of misapplied scriptures and false doctrines also prove that it is time for the tribulation to begin. The Bible says the lawless ones presence would be revealed when Jesus came with the sword of his mouth. He gives the words to his faithful ones to speak. The lawless ones will then be completely done away with when Jesus makes himself manifest during the great tribulation.

Jesus, Paul, Peter, John all said there would be apostasy first. The "lawless one" in the organization has been teaching things that are the leaven Jesus foretold. These things prove that this is the true organization, that it is the time for the angels to come and clean out the things causing a stumbling and those doing wickedness.

The ones "removed" from the organization will be those ones causing a stumbling and the false teachings. Jesus didn't say for the wheat to leave. Jesus didn't say for the sheep to leave. He said there would be wolves, and he would remove the wolves.

He hasn't removed them yet. But he will. Trust him.

Jesus said: "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Exercise faith in God; exercise faith also in me."

Jehovah let Pharoah make his neck stiff not just for one plague but for all of them so that everyone could see how stubborn Pharoah was and that Jehovah's judgment was righteous. Jehovah waited until the error of the Canaanites came to a completion before executing judgment on those wicked ones. Jehovah has not changed. He has waited until the error of the fake elders and hypocritical governing body members has come to a completion. When Jehovah allows judgment to be executed on those wicked ones, everyone will know that judgment was righteous.

There are good shepherds. They have been oppressed too, because of all the wolves, but they will be given power to comfort very soon. Jesus knows where they are. He knows where all the sheep are, and he is coming. The hour is near. Do not fret and do not be afraid. He is coming and he will comfort all who mourn. The Devil and all his wicked sons will be removed. Have faith.

Jehovah is the True God.

So, speaks the man of lawlessness!! 😂😂

The man of sin ( Greek: ὁ ἄνθρωπος τῆς ἁμαρτίας, ho anthrōpos tēs hamartias) or man of lawlessness, ( ἀνομίας, anomias) is a figure referred to in the Christian Bible in the Second Epistle to the Thessalonians. He is usually equated with the Antichrist in Christian eschatology .

Poster's need to learn scripture before it can criticize its misuse!!☺️

"Young children, it is the last hour, and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared, from which fact we know that it is the last hour."

It is the last hour. There are many in the organization who believe or teach things that are anti-Christ, against what Christ taught. That is how we know it is the last hour.

"They went out from us, but they were not of our sort; for if they had been of our sort, they would have remained with us. But they went out so that it might be shown that not all are of our sort."

These lawless ones, those who teach the anti-Christ doctrines, were once part of the faithful anointed, but they "went out" from the body by means of leaving the true teachings of Jesus.

"And you have an anointing from the holy one, and all of you have knowledge.  I write you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and because no lie originates with the truth."

Faithful anointed ones can identify the truth, not because of their own knowledge, but because of the holy spirit, the helper, from Christ. The lies taught by the organization, like the 1914 teaching and the shunning and the blood fraction acceptance and the clergy class, are all anti-Christ doctrines.

"Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.  Everyone who denies the Son does not have the Father either. But whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also."

The current governing body teaches doctrines that are in opposition to Christ. They are also denying Jehovah. The current governing body does not recognize the rest of the body of the Christ, and they have cut off that body. Therefore, they will be cut off. They are the lawless ones spoken of in the scriptures. 

It is the last hour.

There will be great tribulation. Do no be afraid. Jehovah tells the finale from the beginning.

Jehovah will save all His little ones. Jehovah is the Father, and He is not partial. He does not provide the spirit by measure. He can make the littlest one mighty and He Causes To Become. 

Jesus said: "So now I have told you before it occurs, so that you may believe when it does occur.  I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no hold on me."

"Beloved ones, do not be surprised about the fiery trials that you are experiencing, as though something strange were happening to you.  On the contrary, go on rejoicing over the extent to which you are sharers in the sufferings of the Christ, so that you may rejoice and be overjoyed also during the revelation of his glory.  If you are being reproached for the name of Christ, you are happy, because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you."

"If anyone speaks, let him do so as speaking pronouncements from God; if anyone ministers, let him do so as depending on the strength that God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. The glory and the might are his forever and ever. Amen."

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.