John 12.24to28

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?”  In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens,

@EsADmf, are you related to Massimo Introvigne? You seem to have a similar writing style. This nice brother analyzed Massimo's works and I can see a resemblance in the kinds of ad hominem attacks and

@AudreyAnnaNana You've posted the video that alludes to Germany shooting itself in response to @EsADmf, I believe this is @Moise Racette. The uploader of the video is no different from what Pearl Stan

Posted Images

1 hour ago, EsADmf said:

Do you personally believe the apostles knew everything Jesus was thinking of?

"But the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you."

1 hour ago, EsADmf said:

Why would anyone think that crucial information should be available to all?

"All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness,  so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work."

(Good night for now, Allen. Hope you can enjoy your evening.)

"Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows."

"There is something futile that takes place on the earth: There are righteous people who are treated as if they had acted wickedly, and there are wicked people who are treated as if they had acted righteously. I say that this too is futility. So I recommended rejoicing, because there is nothing better for man under the sun than to eat and drink and rejoice; this should accompany him as he works hard during the days of his life, which the true God gives him under the sun."

• 1 month later...

Here are two videos that were part of the Jehovah's Witnesses 2023 "Exercise Patience!" convention. These two videos initially aired during the Saturday afternoon symposium with the part "Imitate Abel, Not Adam". After the first two weekends of convention, the branch sent out a letter that the videos must not be shown at any further conventions, and the talk as shown on JW Stream was edited to remove certain information.

IMG_8045.png

After watching the videos, here are some scriptures and comments that come to mind regarding the young lady in the video...

"Certainly if anyone does not provide for those who are his own, and especially for those who are members of his household, he has disowned the faith and is worse than a person without faith."

(1 Timothy 5:8)

The Bible shows she should provide love and affection for her mother.

"But you say, ‘If a man says to his father or his mother: “Whatever I have that could benefit you is corban (that is, a gift dedicated to God),”’  you no longer let him do a single thing for his father or his mother.  Thus you make the word of God invalid by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like this.”"

(Mark 7:11-13)

The governing body is just like the Pharisees who made up bad rules that negated the worship of the people who followed them.

"“Who really is my neighbor?”  In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jerʹi·cho and fell victim to robbers, who stripped him, beat him, and went off, leaving him half-dead.  Now by coincidence a priest was going down on that road, but when he saw him, he passed by on the opposite side.  Likewise, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the opposite side.  But a certain Sa·marʹi·tan traveling the road came upon him, and at seeing him, he was moved with pity.  So he approached him and bandaged his wounds, pouring oil and wine on them. Then he mounted him on his own animal and brought him to an inn and took care of him.  The next day he took out two de·narʹi·i, gave them to the innkeeper, and said: ‘Take care of him, and whatever you spend besides this, I will repay you when I return.’  Who of these three seems to you to have made himself neighbor to the man who fell victim to the robbers?”  He said: “The one who acted mercifully toward him.” Jesus then said to him: “Go and do the same yourself.""

(Luke 10:29-37)

Disfellowshipping doctrine is against what Christ taught about taking care of people's needs and being a neighbor.

"All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must do to them. This, in fact, is what the Law and the Prophets mean."

(Matthew 7:12)

Talk to disfellowshipped people.

"Rejoice with those who rejoice; weep with those who weep.  Have the same attitude toward others as toward yourselves; do not set your mind on lofty things, but be led along with the lowly things. Do not become wise in your own eyes. Return evil for evil to no one. Take into consideration what is fine from the viewpoint of all men.  If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peaceable with all men."

(Romans 12:15-18)

"All men" includes disfellowshipped people.

"But “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals on his head.”  Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good."

(Romans 12:20-21)

Feeding someone can include eating with them.

"Let your reasonableness become known to all men. The Lord is near."

(Philippians 4:5)

It is reasonable to talk to your family. Disfellowshipping is not reasonable.

"I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be made concerning all sorts of men..."

(1 Timothy 2:1)

"All sorts of men" includes those the GB says are disfellowshipped.

"“Honor your father and your mother” is the first command with a promise."

(Ephesians 6:2)

It's a command. It's not honoring them if you ignore them.

Jehovah is so mad at the GB. They have reproached His Name so badly. When Jesus comes, everybody will know how Jehovah really feels about all those lies the GB has told about Jehovah and His Name. 

"‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your Kingdom come."

The video starts by saying "Mom's disfellowshipping still feels so raw..." but it sounds almost like "Mom's disfellowshipping still feels so wrong..." 

It is both wrong and raw. Not right. It feels raw because the practice of disfellowshipping is a sin against a Christian conscience trained to love. The GB teaches lies that sear the consciences of Christ-like people to the point those consciences don't work properly anymore.

Jehovah has left His Name on the organization "Jehovah's Witnesses". He will discipline His people for the sake of His Name, and then He will gather in His sheep from everywhere else they have been flung and disregarded and shunned, whatever religious group they are in or anywhere else. They will be gathered to the "banner" where Jehovah's Name resides. Jesus' name means "Jehovah is Salvation" and Jesus said wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will gather. Jesus will clean house first, that the desirable things of the nations may be gathered in. When the great tribulation starts, the UN coalition attack on religion will begin at Bethel. 100% Guaranteed.

(Here are the same two videos screen-recorded in case they get taken down from youtube, and also a link to them on another site...)

RPReplay_Final1684934785.mov

RPReplay_Final1684934785.mov

https://avoidjw.org/news/jehovahs-witnesses-mysteriously-deleted-shunning-videos/

IMG_8048.jpeg

@AudreyAnnaNana Did it ever cross your mind that the videos in question were archived? From what I know, this isn't the first time videos (streamed or live, or educational) were cut to make sure a service or a sermon starts and ends at an appropriate time, depending on who is conducting, this goes for any faith. One of my sources who I mentioned a lot, Sunrise Ezekiel, often times get the videos early, he is the type to be the first person for everything, and even in this case, the original convention videos did not have said videos to begin with, perhaps planned on adding, but did not.

On the other side of the spectrum, they have similar videos akin to this that anyone can see, so it isn't a shock to some who knows this, as some did the same when they believed videos of one of the religious leaders was removed. One of your links mentions this person [Rebekah Vardy], which many EXJWs are saying she was abused by one of JWs in that faith, when in reality, she said in her own words, she was not abused by a JW, in addition to that, ARC was mentioned, but the fact people made reports, within the faith, was never mentioned, nor was Professor Holly mentioned. Granted this information, you have other faiths, even the non religious calling this out, hence why the back and forth with disgruntled EXJWs, I believe the ironic debate was about morals, granted, the faith's view on women and morals vs that of the world, and simply looking up the person in question, is the reason why this branch of debate exists. Perhaps, it is no wonder why the source in question only used a Left-Wing or tabloid outlet.

As for Excommunication, once again, it didn't start with Jehovah's Witnesses, it didn't start with the Catholics, it didn't start with any denomination and or non denominational group, even lone wolf Christians. It began when the church first operated in the 1st century, if we go back even further, before Christianity, it was somewhat in practice to, as examples were provided in the past.

Excommunication or disfellowshiping is an institutional act of religious censure used to end or at least regulate the communion of a member of a congregation with other members of the religious institution who are in normal communion with each other. The purpose of the institutional act is to deprive, suspend, or limit membership in a religious community or to restrict certain rights within it, in particular, those of being in communion with other members of the congregation, and of receiving the sacraments.

It is practiced by all of the ancient churches (such as the Catholic Church, Oriental Orthodox churches and the Eastern Orthodox churches) as well as by other Christian denominations, but it is also used more generally to refer to similar types of institutional religious exclusionary practices and shunning among other religious groups. The Amish have also been known to excommunicate members that were either seen or known for breaking rules, or questioning the church, a practice known as shunning. Jehovah's Witnesses use the term disfellowship to refer to their form of excommunication.

As I said prior, if Excommunication or Expelling is indeed an issue for you, do what the Mainstream Christendom has done, become an Anti-Pauline, which means, the rejection of Paul the Apostle as a false prophet, which in turn, would pose some problems because you will now have to deal with a number of contradictions even regarding the early church.

Hypothetically speaking, any faith who uses Expelling as a form of Church Discipline, will never reject Paul or become an Anti-Pauline, due to the fact they consider the Bible canon as inspired, 2 Timothy 3:16.

That being said, there are even bigger problems for the churches that do not Expel or have some level of Church Discipline, and the result, these churches go woke, and or even show support for the LGBTQ communities and the like (i.e. God is for Transexuals communities), including, practices and customs that never originated with the church, to be used.

I love Jehovah.

I love to talk about Him.

I have a relative who won't talk to me because I've been labeled "disfellowshipped". She wants to hang out with my kids. Here's my dilemma: if I go, she will treat me like we're in some kind of "apartheid" arrangement. I cannot support "apartheid" because it is antiChrist.

I told her as much. I won't teach my children that it's okay to treat people that way, as if they are subhuman because of a manmade label. That is not Jesus' way, to treat people like that.

My relative said, "well, you can come, but you just can't talk about spiritual things." 

And that's supposed to sound acceptable to me? Are you kidding me?

Jehovah is My Dad. He is My Best Friend. I will talk about Him when I want to talk about Him. 

If I see a beautiful bird, or a sunset, or enjoy a delicious meal and I want to Praise Jehovah, I'm not going to hold back that praise just because some stupid manmade rule, no way! 

What kind of ridiculous antiChrist doctrine is this? The organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is telling people to Not Witness about Jehovah? To Not Praise Him? And people think this is acceptable? That it's something Jesus would want? They are wrong. Jesus hates that dumb rule. It is antiChrist.

"We'll talk to you about family business, but just don't talk about spiritual things." Jehovah is Our Family Business! Jehovah is Our Father! How can anybody make rule to not talk about Jehovah?

Do you know who would make that kind of rule? To demand that somebody doesn't talk about Jehovah?

IMG_8225.jpeg

IMG_8224.jpeg

IMG_8223.jpeg

IMG_8222.jpeg

Jesus said the Pharisees were behaving just like their father, the Devil. It's not surprising that Pharisee doctrines lead to satanic behavior.

"By their fruits you will recognize them."

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.