The World News Media

September 2023 brings a “global campaign” for the Jehovah’s Witnesses

Srecko Sostar

I know what the term “baby” means.

I know what the term “enemy” means.

I know what the term “God” means.

I know that babies are NOT ENEMIES OF GOD.

…. a point you, Fausto Hoover, et al, cannot see because you have absolutely no common sense whatsoever.

You are defending an insane, stupid, and indefensible position.

You SPECIFICALLY agreed with Lett’s opinion, and now are trying to rationalize your way out of it.

962C6159-E776-49C4-8E50-485A31C7DC8D.jpeg

and no, these are NOT jawbones, even if the most celebrated media dentist in the world says they are. 

• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Based on the above, we can accept other possibilities of conclusion. The idea "that we have the capacity to become enemies of God" was realized by the very act of God's creation of angels and the firs

How many tens of thousands of men and women have been CHASED AWAY from Truth by insane statements such as this? Listen carefully … Lett’s premise is absurd, actually there are TWO false premises

Belief in the theological doctrine that we all inherited the sin of Adam and Eve and are therefore born sinful and therefore destined to make major and minor mistakes throughout life (that we are pron

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Errikos Tsiamis said:

Brother, it is a truly unfortunate situation that such negative influence has surfaced due to a simple mistake in word selection.

It was not a simple mistake.

This was NOT a live broadcast. 

It was a pre-recorded broadcast that was reviewed by many “helpers”, and the entire Governing Body before being approved for broadcast.

DE13D6AC-FE95-44D5-A8BD-454ACBCE25D5.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

It was not a simple mistake.

This was NOT a live broadcast. 

It was a pre-recorded broadcast that was reviewed by many “helpers”, and the entire Governing Body before being approved for broadcast.

DE13D6AC-FE95-44D5-A8BD-454ACBCE25D5.jpeg

7 hours ago, Pudgy said:

I know what the term “baby” means.

I know what the term “enemy” means.

I know what the term “God” means.

I know that babies are NOT ENEMIES OF GOD.

…. a point you, Fausto Hoover, et al, cannot see because you have absolutely no common sense whatsoever.

You are defending an insane, stupid, and indefensible position.

You SPECIFICALLY agreed with Lett’s opinion, and now are trying to rationalize your way out of it.

962C6159-E776-49C4-8E50-485A31C7DC8D.jpeg

and no, these are NOT jawbones, even if the most celebrated media dentist in the world says they are. 

EBD3C43F-51AC-4A5D-9E6D-6CA73DE68A79.jpeg

10 hours ago, Errikos Tsiamis said:

We, as believers, grasped the profound meaning behind Brother Lett's words when he stated at the outset that our imperfections make us all enemies of God. Indeed, it is a fact that we are still unable to elude imperfection.

Is this statement in any context? Be that as it may, it gives the message that GB members, who according to your own words and their own are imperfect, are ultimately enemies of God. So the enemies of God run WTJWorg?

Commentary through the question about materialized angels. Are their children, the Nephilim, evil because they were born of angelic fathers and earthly women? Or because they were not well raised by their parents?
If Jesus had children with an earthly woman, would his children be evil from birth, because he is of angelic origin as well (I say angelic because WTJWorg considers him to be the angel Michael)?

Did David and Bathsheba give birth to the enemy of God? Did their son die because he was an enemy or did God punish David and Bathsheba by killing their baby? Adulterers were spared life, and the price for keeping them alive was the death of a newborn child? That child must have been a real danger to David's Kingdom. A dangerous little enemy. Perhaps the fate of that child would have been better if it had been a female child.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.