JW Insider

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AlanF commented quite often on this forum when he was alive. He and @scholar JW had a history going back for many years —decades—according to scholar JW. Same with Ann O’maly whom scholar JW also appe

When AlanF, in full evolutionist mode, savaging anyone who ‘refused to learn,’ made a similar statement, I said, “It’s just you and me, you blowhard! plus maybe a half-dozen more. What! Do you think y

Oh, don't get me started! I can hear, "Have you ever been in earshot of a grandfather joke? Call 1-800 blah, blah, blah, and get in line for your huge payout! Get what's coming to you! Call now!

Posted Images

@Pudgy

Absolutely, pudgy! It is you who needs glasses, as JWI cunningly manipulated my words by adding scripture to them. I never insinuated anything that he commented on.JWI.jpg

He is a fraudster, and you're a liar. Downvote it once more. Furthermore, he is not only manipulating scripture but also distorting its context, linking it to chronology. This reveals that he is not a true teacher like all of you.

2 hours ago, George88 said:

Oh Okay, it has to do with you making up things, got it,

As everyone can now see, I didn't make anything up. I simply quoted correctly from what you had just posted a minute or so earlier.

I never expected you to admit a mistake. This is a tiny one, but the bigger the mistake the more you dig in your heels and try to project it onto the other person. You should be aware, however, that almost by definition, that a person who is known for projecting their faults and insecurities onto others, ends up revealing a lot more about themselves.

since none of that has to do with your remark. Perhaps you had something different in mind,

No. It had everything to do with my remark. Jesus spoke of the resurrection at the last day, but persons in the first century were believing the times and seasons were in their own jurisdiction and claiming that the resurrection had already occurred, just as you posted. The exact same thing happens with the 1914 doctrine, because we tie that to the claim that the first resurrection has already occurred:

*** w07 1/1 p. 28 par. 11 “The First Resurrection”—Now Under Way! ***
That would indicate that the first resurrection began sometime between 1914 and 1935. Can we be more precise?

and your recollection might be faltering, but it's perfectly natural.

I'm hearing an echolalia. You are repeating what I was saying above, except that you are projecting it back as if you have never been able to admit a mistake and must try to make your mistake stick to the person who pointed it out. 

1 hour ago, George88 said:

He is a fraudster, . . . Furthermore, he is not only manipulating scripture but also distorting its context, linking it to chronology.

Please keep in mind how others perceive a person who is bent on projecting their errors onto others. It's almost like confession. Note again that it was the Watchtower that linked the first resurrection to the 1914 chronology. (See above.)

I think everyone is aware that subtext of every discussion of Neo-Babylonian chronology is always the 1914 doctrine. 

40 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

As everyone can now see, I didn't make anything up. I simply quoted correctly from what you had just posted a minute or so earlier.

It's evident to everyone that you've manipulated my words by adding scripture to create a misleading statement, and now you're attempting to rectify the situation. Your actions are indicative of fraudulent behavior. It appears that this is not an isolated incident, but rather a pattern of deceptive behavior that has finally come to light.

Neither you, Srecko, nor Pudgy will be convinced of the fraud you attempted with my words. But, it only matters to you people. God knows, and that's all that matters to me. So, keep playing your little games.

46 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

Please keep in mind how others perceive a person who is bent on projecting their errors onto others. It's almost like confession. Note again that it was the Watchtower that linked the first resurrection to the 1914 chronology.

You added to my comment by falsely attributing something to me. The deceitful reversal is typical of your behavior. Show me where I mentioned 1914 in my statement or to you directly.

9 hours ago, George88 said:

It's evident to everyone that you've manipulated my words by adding scripture to create a misleading statement, and now you're attempting to rectify the situation.

Always on the attack, aren't you. Always divisive. Always causing contentions. I didn't add the scripture, you did.

Turns out that everyone here quotes what people say, even snippets of scripture, or snippets of Watchtower or Insight references. Even you do this:

On 3/1/2024 at 6:25 PM, George88 said:
On 3/1/2024 at 2:56 PM, JW Insider said:
  • Mesopotamian Planetary Astronomy-Astrology, by David Brown, published 2000, pages 164, 201-202.
  • Bibliotheca Orientalis, L N° 1/2, Januari-Maart, 1993, “The Astronomical Diaries as a Source for Achaemenid
On 3/1/2024 at 4:52 PM, JW Insider said:

. . . (An Astronomical Observer’s Text of the 37th Year Nebuchadnezzar II), by Paul V. Neugebauer and Ernst F. Weidner, pages 67-76, . . . (Mesopotamian Planetary Astronomy—Astrology, by David Brown, published 2000,

Oh my!! Show me where I ever said these things above that you say I said. I never said them. Should I call you a fraudster because of what you did? Of course not!

I hope you see how silly you are sounding. You did the exact same thing when you quoted "me" and showed that I said something I never did. I never said those things. The "Insight" book and "Watchtower" did. But you distorted what I supposedly said by removing the reference pages I gave to "Insight" and to the "Watchtower," and made it look like I said it. All I did is quote from the "Insight" book and all you did is quote from a scripture. 

However, I apologize for not reminding you that what I was re-quoting the verse from Timothy that you had just quoted. I don't really expect an apology from you for what you did, because I don't want one, it's not a big deal. I recognized what you had quoted from just as I expected you would recognize the scripture you had just quoted from. 

I will try to be more careful to not follow your own example, and be more careful when requoting scriptures that people might not recognize as scripture. 

It’s sorta like Bill Clinton

EVERYBODY on both sides knew he lied about everything.

EVERYBODY on both sides were razzle-dazzeled with his skill at lying.

5130EFAC-6CF9-4F60-8D8B-6DA063126126.jpeg

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

Always on the attack, aren't you. Always divisive. Always causing contentions. I didn't add the scripture, you did.

Turns out that everyone here quotes what people say, even snippets of scripture, or snippets of Watchtower or Insight references. Even you do this:

Continuing to try to cover up your deception, that's fine. You're only deceiving yourself. My quote of scripture was to demonstrate how false teachers like you twist other people's words, just like Srecko and Pudgy. That responsibility lies with you, not me. You incorrectly added the part about 1914, which has no relevance to what you were insinuating about me. Your disbelief in the years 607 BC or AD 1914, as evident by the support you have received from the "apostate site" AD1914, doesn't concern me in the slightest. You have already made your point abundantly clear in the past, so there's no need to reiterate it repeatedly.

Your actions constituted fraud, as you attempted to portray me as referring to you in a context related to 1914. Subsequently, you sought retribution portraying yourself as a victim, a tactic you have employed before to elicit sympathy from others. Therefore, speaking the truth does not equate to attacking you; you are the one sowing discord and division within the community by falsely claiming to be a Jehovah's Witness when, in reality, you have been nothing but an ex-Bethelite apostate for the past ten years.

Your snippets went in the wrong direction, and it was not my fault, but yours.

Oh my!! Show me where I ever said these things above that you say I said. I never said them. Should I call you a fraudster because of what you did? 

I have never played it, but I must admit that you are quite good at this game. However, from now on, I will be playing solo as I have no use for your nonsense. Perhaps your friends in the closed club can gladly buy everything you offer, but I will not be one of them.

I will try to be more careful to not follow your own example, and be more careful when requoting scriptures that people might not recognize as scripture. 

You are free to carry out any malevolent act you believe to be appropriate. However, it is important to bear in mind that God has been observing and evaluating your actions, as well as those of your apostate acquaintances who identify themselves as Jehovah's Witnesses, for a considerable duration.

and so (cues the organist) … that ends another thrilling episode of “The Vicar of Warwick”. where the Vicar and ex-Bethelite Quasimodo whack-a-mole each other back and forth with great blows, none seeming to have any effect.

At all.

Tune in to the NEXT episode of season 15, when Quasimodo, loosing patience, finally pulls the lever, consigning the Vicar to the bowels of Twitter, now known as “X”.

(organ music stops as organist stands up and joins in thunderous applause …).

fade to black.

My apologies. But I have removed some more of the "Vicar of Warwick" saga and other posts from xero's Nineveh topic over to here because it's just not close enough to the chronology topic that started there. These posts are not really about forum participants we have known either, but this has already become kind of a catch-all for unnecessary dialogues.

@Pudgy @BTK59 @George88 @Srecko Sostar

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.