JW Insider

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AlanF commented quite often on this forum when he was alive. He and @scholar JW had a history going back for many years —decades—according to scholar JW. Same with Ann O’maly whom scholar JW also appe

When AlanF, in full evolutionist mode, savaging anyone who ‘refused to learn,’ made a similar statement, I said, “It’s just you and me, you blowhard! plus maybe a half-dozen more. What! Do you think y

Oh, don't get me started! I can hear, "Have you ever been in earshot of a grandfather joke? Call 1-800 blah, blah, blah, and get in line for your huge payout! Get what's coming to you! Call now!

Posted Images

@Pudgy

It would be simple to leave this den of lions, but this is a public forum run by supposed witnesses who have nothing better to do than gossip and use this forum to air their disgruntled false views of God's Organization. Forget the apostates that are allowed to stay over true witnesses that defend God's word by your bad behavior and you people defend those former member by not eliminating them as TOM and JWI are capable of erasing as many people as they think they have to, as they have done in the past by deleting true witnesses just because they want to use this site as a research site to hear from the opposite side for their books, knowing someone will always take over.

Then they complain about different accounts that they themselves have caused because they continue to delete those voices to prevent them from being heard, instead of just wanting to hear apostate views. That is the kind of censorship the governments of this world run by Satan are doing. You cannot stop the truth from being revealed no matter how hard you try. You should know that as a disfellowshipped individual. God "exposed" your heinous crime.

4 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Yeah!

( The Vicar of Warwick is NOT going to be pleased …)

BTK59 … you are definitely overthinking everything.   By a LOT!

Reads like a SERIOUS hug deficiency.

Your obsession with me is futile.

I am NOT going to hug you!

It is obvious you do not understand “The Rules” here, or even know the secret handshake to not get banned.

1. Participants must recite their arguments in iambic pentameter to enhance the elegance of discourse.
2. Every point made must be accompanied by interpretive dance to emphasize its gravity.
3. Rebuttal arguments must be delivered while wearing an oversized prop hat for added credibility.
4. Participants must incorporate at least one random word from the Klingon language to showcase linguistic prowess.
5. Points can be countered with the power of interpretive mime, as long as it's conducted in complete silence.
6. If a debater quotes Shakespeare, opponents must reply in rhyming couplets for the remainder of the debate.
7. The use of airhorn sound effects is permitted only during particularly compelling arguments.
8. A gong will be struck to signal the end of a participant's turn, creating an air of ritualistic finality.
9. A designated "metaphor meter" will gauge the complexity of metaphors used, awarding extra points for obscurity.
10. During the final statements, participants must whisper their conclusions to convey an air of introspective wisdom.

…. if you do all those things, you will get a hug from JWI, our leader, happy hoodadoo, and power lifter …. and (AND!) you can wear the coveted wooden-plaque-on-a-chain that says “I Am NOT Wrapped Too Tight!.

0305447E-506C-421B-AE26-8297D9FDB13F.png

@Pudgy

Your justification for condoning negative behavior is completely incorrect. You manipulate this website's rules to accommodate the wicked intentions brought here by apostates and expelled individuals with personal vendettas. Who appointed you to be the judge of the Watchtower, the Governing Body, or the Elders when your behavior is equally or even more questionable than those you criticize?

So, NO! I refuse to submit to a heretical thinker, now or ever. I prioritize God above all else and would never want to dishonor Him with my wrongful actions.

I am just a guest here, with no more power or authority than you. If you have been banned a dozen times, it’s ENTIRELY ON YOU.

…. get used to that.

It’s not worth having a massive stroke over.

… reminds me of many years ago I was riding back on Interstate 95 from  a Witness party in Towson, Maryland with three other Brothers, all listening to Beach Boy surfing songs on the tape player, singing along and slapping the dashboard and seats, and a Brother in the back seat screamed out “HOW LONG ARE ARE YOU GOING TO PERSECUTE ME, LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT!

Was that you?

It is interesting to hear Georg's assertion that any "worldly idea" that differs in some way or shape from WTJWorg theology, and if accepted by any JWs or ex-JWs, begins to be considered "apostate".
So, as long as some "worldly" claim exists only in the world and in the minds of "worldly" people, then it is only part of the "world apart from God" and does not pose a direct danger to JWs.
The moment that same claim starts to be the reason for some JWs or ex-JWs to look critically at WTJWorg, then by some unknown miracle such, until then almost marginal claim that normally lives outside the "spiritual paradise", becomes the most dangerous thing for every devoted JW.

We do not find examples of this only in connection with such a disputed chronology represented by WTJWorg. Examples are found in every part of human activity. WTJWorg knows more not only about history but also about medicine, education, space, psychology, women and children.
When "WTJWorg theorists" find themselves in a dead end, they simply justify their stupidity with phrases; "We are imperfect", "We do not know", "God is not obliged to explain his decisions to us" and similar nonsense.

JWs, generally, drink such an approach to explaining existing dilemmas, like water from a poisoned well of GB incompetence.

5 hours ago, Pudgy said:

… reminds me of many years ago I was riding back on Interstate 95 from  a Witness party in Towson, Maryland with three other Brothers, all listening to Beach Boy surfing songs on the tape player, singing along and slapping the dashboard and seats, and a Brother in the back seat screamed out “HOW LONG ARE ARE YOU GOING TO PERSECUTE ME, LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT!

Was that you?

Probably Chuck Berry, distraught that they had ripped off one of his songs.

4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

It is interesting to hear Georg's assertion that any "worldly idea" that differs in some way or shape from WTJWorg theology, and if accepted by any JWs or ex-JWs, begins to be considered "apostate"

I don't understand how God's chronology could be considered worldly. Can we erase the Old Testament or the words in the Bible?

4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

We do not find examples of this only in connection with such a disputed chronology represented by WTJWorg.

Is it, really about the disputed chronology, or is it about causing strife and division among the brotherhood? Stop justifying with blind ambition.

To those who have left their faith, the words of scripture no longer hold meaning. But should those who represent God hold the same belief?

2 Timothy 2:14-4:5 New International Version
Dealing With False Teachers
14 Keep reminding God’s people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen. 15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. 16 Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly. 17 Their teaching will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus, 18 who have departed from the truth. They say that the resurrection has already taken place, and they destroy the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”