The World News Media

Lawyers who defended Catholic pedophiles are now defending JWs pedophiles

Srecko Sostar

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

We will ask Jesus about everything when we see him,........... at least that's what GB Geoffrey Jackson says in his public testimony under oath.

What makes you believe you will, lol! People need to be written in the scroll of life. Do you truly believe that you will succeed with everything you have said and done? You must face the reality that you have defied God beyond the possibility of redemption. So, enjoy life.

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

During the 2015 ARC process in Australia, not a single JW elder expressed regret for the victims. Not a single one, and among them was a member of GB who did not show grief for the victims of "his" el

I never pay any mind to ex-witnesses, hence they simply do not bother me. When it comes to their lies, my focus lies on emphasizing the undeniable truth, completely detached from the former members' i

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.