The World News Media

Lawyers who defended Catholic pedophiles are now defending JWs pedophiles

Srecko Sostar

1 hour ago, George88 said:

…. Oops! I completely forgot to mention something. The phrase "ad hominem" The phrase ad-hominem is a code phrase for you people to get people banned. You can't deny it anymore, your false claims about never having anyone banned are inexcusable if your demand is met.

I believe in complete freedom of speech. Even your jealous lies and slander which are legion.

Nyahhhh! Take THAT, Cadbury!

I have never even SUGGESTED you be banned, even though you have proved, time and again the need for it and been actually banned at least six times, but keep popping back with new log-in names, because this is the only outlet that will put up with you.

Your paranoid fantasies are at least completely consistent .

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

During the 2015 ARC process in Australia, not a single JW elder expressed regret for the victims. Not a single one, and among them was a member of GB who did not show grief for the victims of "his" el

I never pay any mind to ex-witnesses, hence they simply do not bother me. When it comes to their lies, my focus lies on emphasizing the undeniable truth, completely detached from the former members' i

Posted Images

It might “behoove” you, Georgie, to read your own posts out loud before you hit the “submit reply” blue button, just to hear how insane, petty, and whiney they sound.

You sound like Pewee Herman pretending to be the Vicar of Warwick.

6CCD3497-C010-4D36-877A-B3AD8F32F3AA.jpeg

8 hours ago, BTK59 said:

You are aware that this is a global issue, one that affects all institutions around the world, including those located in your own country or place of origin as well.

Are JWs aware that the "global issue" has long been global in WTJWorg, with failed GB procedures that harm the victims in KH ?

15 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

hanks for reminding me and other of GJ's statement. Can you see real grief from these words? Is there any remorse for inaction, remorse for bad GB instructions? Is there a personal desire to know the victim and show compassion? She is "Client" in GJ's eyes. Not one of "Jesus' sheep, one of the least", one of child in KH who went through horrors ?

Of course, I can. Is that your bias speaking, or are you open to other perspectives?

15 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

GJ's statement was given in court because of the publicity and because of questions from lawyers and the court. The GJ statement was "given under pressure" from the public and the process. Should we consider it a deep feeling from the heart and conscience? We are not naive, if others are

In a courtroom, the pressure to tell the truth is immense. Some succumb to the temptation to lie in order to protect themselves. However, the brother, who was not facing charges, answered sincerely and directly. Why would he even bother if it doesn't meet your expectations?

16 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Are JWs aware that the "global issue" has long been global in WTJWorg, with failed GB procedures that harm the victims in KH ?

No, that is merely a distorted version of events, as told by uninformed witnesses and former members. Since the 60s, The Watchtower has consistently brought attention to the issue of child abuse, fearlessly delivering their message in various forms. The publicans and the letter to the Elders provide evidence of that. However, instead of learning, it seems like the wrong party is dissenting. It doesn't matter how deeply misinformed individuals hold onto lies, because ultimately, God knows the truth.

8 hours ago, George88 said:

Of course, I can. Is that your bias speaking, or are you open to other perspectives?

JWs should definitely, and urgently, open new perspectives. They need that more than licenses to wear beards and pants.

8 hours ago, George88 said:

In a courtroom, the pressure to tell the truth is immense. Some succumb to the temptation to lie in order to protect themselves. However, the brother, who was not facing charges, answered sincerely and directly. Why would he even bother if it doesn't meet your expectations?

Don't pay attention to my expectations, they are my problem, not yours. lol Some statements and testimonies of JWs in the courts confirmed the fact that a man should not be expected to be principled and truthful in his own claims and self-praise that he is a "True Christian". If falsehood and deception are uttered, then it is the product of either one's own false belief in the fictions of (religious) ideology, or they are the product of conscious lying in order to protect some personal, social position in that network of (religious) deception in favor of a certain institution.
JWs have a more serious problem than fear of ex-JWs and their activism or criticism. JWs, today more than ever before, are able to distinguish falsehood from truth within their own religion. If they fail to recognize this and make important decisions based on this, then they are at a loss.

7 hours ago, BTK59 said:

No, that is merely a distorted version of events, as told by uninformed witnesses and former members. Since the 60s, The Watchtower has consistently brought attention to the issue of child abuse, fearlessly delivering their message in various forms. The publicans and the letter to the Elders provide evidence of that. However, instead of learning, it seems like the wrong party is dissenting. It doesn't matter how deeply misinformed individuals hold onto lies, because ultimately, God knows the truth.

Fine, if you say so. Now I ask, of what use has this ("attention") been to the thousands of victims within the WTJWorg global organization? 
How did JW elders "protect" the herd? How did they "prevent" the spread of the "sin" of pedophilia for the last 60 years? Only recently has it become a "crime" at WTJWorg. "Evidence" shows that they failed.

6 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

JWs should definitely, and urgently, open new perspectives. They need that more than licenses to wear beards and pants.

Why do you complain about revisions then? I can't remember a time when a recommendation turned into a license.

6 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Don't pay attention to my expectations, they are my problem, not yours.

I have never given you that much credit. The same goes for Pudgy. I don't care for that person at all. What I truly appreciate is your nonsensical way of thinking and how you contradict yourself with every post.

5 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

How did JW elders "protect" the herd? How did they "prevent" the spread of the "sin" of pedophilia for the last 60 years? Only recently has it become a "crime" at WTJWorg. "Evidence" shows that they failed.

When did you come to the realization that the Watchtower organization has attained perfection and is able to safeguard individuals from making misguided decisions due to their mental state? Like any other institution, the Watchtower provides guidance and suggestions, and it's important for you to analyze your own thoughts more critically. Are you implying that you yourself are flawless and have never committed any sins whatsoever? I'm not referring specifically to pedophilia, but rather speaking in general terms.

The Watchtower's expectation is for everyone to embrace a Christian life and follow the teachings of God. It is a personal choice if someone falls short of that. Elders cannot prevent someone from engaging in private and secret activities as they cannot read minds. Why not ask your good friend this question? Discover what kind of response you will receive.

5 hours ago, George88 said:

Why do you complain about revisions then? I can't remember a time when a recommendation turned into a license.

In the context of my comment about WTJWorg, it ceases to matter whether the revisions are evidence of JW progress or regression. They are proof that GB is nothing but an administrative creation created in the way that all human creations are created and does not prove the so-called "divine guidance" in its action.

Recommendations? You didn't listen to their Update carefully. lol

When did you come to the realization that the Watchtower organization has attained perfection and is able to safeguard individuals from making misguided decisions due to their mental state? Like any other institution, the Watchtower provides guidance and suggestions, and it's important for you to analyze your own thoughts more critically. Are you implying that you yourself are flawless and have never committed any sins whatsoever? I'm not referring specifically to pedophilia, but rather speaking in general terms.

The mantra of "perfection" and "imperfection" is constantly present in GB speeches. You repeat after them like a parrot, pardon the expression. I did not comment on that in this thread. 

Their claim that they are "imperfect" is just an attempt to make excuses for their own failings and faulty, sometimes dangerous instruction that creates a general mess.

The Watchtower's expectation is for everyone to embrace a Christian life and follow the teachings of God. It is a personal choice if someone falls short of that. Elders cannot prevent someone from engaging in private and secret activities as they cannot read minds. Why not ask your good friend this question? Discover what kind of response you will receive.

Follow the teachings that are mix of Bible and WTJWorg interpretations. 

Of course that elders cannot prevent secret activities of members, but they prevent secular authorities to do their job by hiding information and not reporting crimes.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.