The World News Media

Lawyers who defended Catholic pedophiles are now defending JWs pedophiles

Srecko Sostar

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

In the context of my comment about WTJWorg, it ceases to matter whether the revisions are evidence of JW progress or regression. They are proof that GB is nothing but an administrative creation created in the way that all human creations are created and does not prove the so-called "divine guidance" in its action.

So, let me get this straight: you're suggesting that Jesus was merely an administrator alongside the apostles. Is that what you're trying to convey? If so, I must say, you seem to be in the minority with that belief. However, I'm interested to hear more about your perspective.

Recommendations? You didn't listen to their Update carefully. lol

Please inform me where they made their demand. I am eager to receive your evidence.

The mantra of "perfection" and "imperfection" is constantly present in GB speeches. You repeat after them like a parrot, pardon the expression. I did not comment on that in this thread. 

Their claim that they are "imperfect" is just an attempt to make excuses for their own failings and faulty, sometimes dangerous instruction that creates a general mess.

Certainly, do you know how to apply the term correctly as Jesus did? What's your excuse? Are you complaining because people can make the same distinction as Christ? It seems like you have a serious problem with God. Have you converted to atheism?

You let me know when they became perfect? Then I will let you know how much of a liar you are.

Follow the teachings that are mix of Bible and WTJWorg interpretations. 

That's just your opinion. Does it really make a difference?

Of course that elders cannot prevent secret activities of members, but they prevent secular authorities to do their job by hiding information and not reporting crimes.

Who is hiding information? Who is making these allegations? Are they coming from apostates and disgruntled witnesses who lack knowledge about government structures and right to privacy laws? Governments have protocols in place that require nonessential information to be destroyed to protect privacy. Sometimes they revise those laws to restrict further private information to be known. Are you aware of all the daily activities concerning child abuse carried out by your legislator? Do they consider it important to keep you informed and update you on their actions regarding this matter by personally calling you? Apostates, on the other hand, seem to be misinformed and unaware of the facts they are talking about.

You are implying that the Watchtower should defy governments that demand compliance. However, when the Watchtower does comply, apostates witnessing such events draw the wrong conclusion and demand resistance instead of obedience. Have you considered the implications of your argument?

It seems that you are frustrated with the authorities because it is beyond the control of the Watchtower. You have the freedom to challenge the establishment as an outsider.

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

During the 2015 ARC process in Australia, not a single JW elder expressed regret for the victims. Not a single one, and among them was a member of GB who did not show grief for the victims of "his" el

I never pay any mind to ex-witnesses, hence they simply do not bother me. When it comes to their lies, my focus lies on emphasizing the undeniable truth, completely detached from the former members' i

Posted Images

Yes, or no ….. sometimes.

After carefully analyzing the above post, word by word, and line by line, the following becomes clear.

1. "Verbose but lacking substance."
2. "Engages in lengthy but fruitless speculation."
3. "Prone to rambling without reaching meaningful conclusions."
4. "Overwhelms with quantity rather than quality."
5. "Spews out a torrent of irrelevant questions and baseless assertions."
6. "Master of the art of prolific yet empty rhetoric."
7. "Produces a flood of words that lead nowhere."
8. "Obscures the point with an avalanche of verbiage."
9. "Buries the reader under a mountain of aimless musings."
10. "Fills paragraphs with meandering thoughts and unsubstantiated claims."

… but it does show considerable skill, I will have to admit that.

Especially point No. 6.

….. if you think I am kidding …. read Georgie’s post out loud as if expecting a line by line rsponse, and LISTEN to it.

0AC12DE8-C3F5-4938-BDA8-A4FFF86A881D.jpeg

7 hours ago, George88 said:

So, let me get this straight: you're suggesting that Jesus was merely an administrator alongside the apostles. Is that what you're trying to convey? If so, I must say, you seem to be in the minority with that belief. However, I'm interested to hear more about your perspective.

I see no connection between Jesus and GB. Can you somehow prove that GB received power of attorney from Jesus? Please, without the explanations that we have already heard so many times, because they are without any value. Bring something new and real to the table.

Please inform me where they made their demand. I am eager to receive your evidence.

Again, I direct you to listen to their speeches and written text. There is an answer to your question.

It seems like you have a serious problem with God.

This is a good question. But it should be expanded, for example like this: Do people have a problem with God who is interpreted in the way GB does? This kind of question is also applicable to any other "God" that people worship.

You are implying that the Watchtower should defy governments that demand compliance. However, when the Watchtower does comply, apostates witnessing such events draw the wrong conclusion and demand resistance instead of obedience. Have you considered the implications of your argument?

It is public knowledge that WTJWorg asks its followers to disobey laws that are contrary, according to the GB interpretation, to the "laws of God". The public speeches of GB members and other GB representatives have clearly expressed the intention that WTJWorg will never deviate from the "biblical principles" that are inherent and unique to the religion of JWs. So it is known who promotes disobedience to the "secular authorities" in all matters determined by the GB. So much about/for implications.

8 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I see no connection between Jesus and GB.

Obviously, you are incapable of understanding the essence of almost everything.

Can you somehow prove that GB received power of attorney from Jesus?

I'm not sure if you are referring to "attorney" or "authority," but if you are implying "authority," then the responsibility lies on you, as an apostate, to provide evidence that the Governing Body does not receive God's Holy Spirit, based solely on your own words.

without the explanations that we have already heard so many times, because they are without any value. Bring something new and real to the table.

Your dissenting opinions lack value, as they oppose God. Therefore, it is your clueless objections that require scrutiny.

Again, I direct you to listen to their speeches and written text. There is an answer to your question.

So, you have developed an opinion and come to a conclusion. And now you are experiencing hesitancy?

This is a good question. But it should be expanded, for example like this: Do people have a problem with God who is interpreted in the way GB does? This kind of question is also applicable to any other "God" that people worship.

If you have an issue with God and harbor resentment, why spread it to others? Are you claiming to be a chosen leader of apostates worldwide?

The GB interprets scripture in the manner it was originally intended, following Christ's example. Just as Jesus highlighted the misinterpretation of the scrolls and God's words by the Pharisees, there is no alternative way to interpret scripture.

The crucial question to consider is why some individuals here are determined to compel others to embrace their own interpretation of scripture, even when it is misguided and flawed?

It is public knowledge that WTJWorg asks its followers to disobey laws that are contrary, according to the GB interpretation, to the "laws of God".

You once again exhibit your renowned talent for misinterpreting intentions. If the "government" were to instruct a bona fide witness to take the life of another, as opposed to a weak-minded person here, rest assured that, in accordance with divine guidance, they would unequivocally refuse to adhere to such an order. Instead of simply parroting the words of others, I encourage you to formulate an original approach.

The public speeches of GB members and other GB representatives have clearly expressed the intention that WTJWorg will never deviate from the "biblical principles" that are inherent and unique to the religion of JWs.

It's true, they even stated it to the ARC, which should be referred to as a kangaroo court. What is your point?

So it is known who promotes disobedience to the "secular authorities" in all matters determined by the GB. So much about/for implications.

Once again, you are overlooking the significance of the first century Christian movement. Numerous examples of disobedience to secular authority can be drawn from this period when placed in its proper context. Your arguments and points need to make sense.

1 hour ago, George88 said:

I'm not sure if you are referring to "attorney" or "authority," but if you are implying "authority," then the responsibility lies on you, as an apostate, to provide evidence that the Governing Body does not receive God's Holy Spirit, based solely on your own words.

Sorry for google translate. It is about power, authority, authorization, mandate.

1 hour ago, George88 said:

The GB interprets scripture in the manner it was originally intended, following Christ's example. Just as Jesus highlighted the misinterpretation of the scrolls and God's words by the Pharisees, there is no alternative way to interpret scripture

quote: "..,provide evidence that the Governing Body does not receive God's Holy Spirit..,"

quote: "The GB interprets scripture in the manner it was originally intended...,there is no alternative way to interpret scripture"

In an effort to accept your claims and belief about GB, we would have to reconcile the view that the way Jesus and God works is visible in the practice of GB. They (GB) make a "biblically based" conclusion (interpretation) which later turns out to be incorrect and wrong. So Jesus and God misrepresented his ideas to them? Or did they not understand them? Truly the "divine way" of communication.

An "alternative" to the previous explanation always exists in the WTJWorg religion. Sufficient evidence to question whether GB members "got the spirit" for the dogmas that have already changed as well as those that did not (but will be, lol).

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Sorry for google translate. It is about power, authority, authorization, mandate.

I have managed to come to a realization regarding this matter. Therefore, there is no need to be concerned. The core argument I presented remains valid and relevant: It is important for you to demonstrate that the DB does not receive the Holy Spirit of God.

They (GB) make a "biblically based" conclusion (interpretation) which later turns out to be incorrect and wrong.

Whose standards are you basing this assumption on? Is it your perception or someone else's influencing you with such nonsense? 

So Jesus and God misrepresented his ideas to them? Or did they not understand them? Truly the "divine way" of communication.

Why would the Holy Spirit of God lead someone astray? That's a significant assumption about someone's mental state.

An "alternative" to the previous explanation always exists in the WTJWorg religion. Sufficient evidence to question whether GB members "got the spirit" for the dogmas that have already changed as well as those that did not (but will be, lol).

Your false narrative should not be taken into consideration, as you are an apostate, lol!

i suspect about half of the convicted “apostates” are really “double agents”, serving Jehovah’s best interests while wearing the scarlet letter “A”, to precipitate important reform that is sorely needed.

THE classic example is the 2016-2017 apostate generated Watchtower Parody on beards, in which EVERYTHING STATED was 100% true, and diametrically opposed to the teachings and practices of the Society and the Governing Body, and the practices of the global congregations’ body of elders, with VERY few exceptions.

In March of 2024, the Governing Body caved in and recognised officially as true all the apostate points in that 2016-2017 apostate Watchtower parody.

When your agenda is control, bad things happen, and there is tyranny.

When your agenda is TRUTH, good things happen, and there is Liberty!

Dec 2016 Watchtower draft article .pdf

6456161D-C070-4125-AFDF-0582F5D7453D.jpeg

CA43D56C-5E51-4CA4-AF87-0B825684B90F.jpeg

C8F9FAFB-D255-4927-9182-15E89BABF3BA.jpeg

D544BC7B-8DE9-47E2-8FC6-A1E25D38F4E6.jpeg

6F0675F6-132C-4A6E-B4DE-8C7924659CA2.jpeg

15 hours ago, George88 said:

It is important for you to demonstrate that the DB does not receive the Holy Spirit of God.

If we want to include the biblical text in a possible answer to this dilemma, then based on the experience of people who "received HS" in the period covered by the Bible, we could come up with elements, indicators of what a person receiving HS looks like, how a person receiving HS behaves and what effects, actions in relation to people and the environment does a person who gets HS have.
Should we read together the Bible passages that describe the HS and the people of Bible time, in order to come to the answer?

Which biblical persons with the power, gift of HS can we compare with a member of GB??

And vice versa,

Which member of GB can we compare to a biblical person who acts under the power, gift of HS??

15 hours ago, George88 said:

Why would the Holy Spirit of God lead someone astray?

20  Jehovah then said, ‘Who will fool Aʹhab, so that he will go up and fall at Raʹmoth-gilʹe·ad?’ And one was saying one thing while another said something else. 21  Then a spirit*r came forward and stood before Jehovah and said, ‘I will fool him.’ Jehovah asked him, ‘How will you do it?’ 22  He replied, ‘I will go out and become a deceptive spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’s So he said, ‘You will fool him, and what is more, you will be successful. Go out and do that.’ 23  And now Jehovah has put a deceptive spirit in the mouth of all these prophets of yours,t but Jehovah has declared calamity for you.”u 1. Kings 22,NWT

Ezekiel 14:9
General

“‘But if the prophet is fooled and gives a response, it is I, Jehovah, who have fooled that prophet. I will then stretch out my hand against him and annihilate him from my people Israel.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.