ARchiv@L

• Views 600
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the downloadable informational packets, like this one: https://www.jw.org/en/news/legal-resources/information/packet-recognition-in-european-union/ Found it.. plus a bunch of others.

I could not add them earlier, (I wanted to add 1 by 1) there are SO MANY VISITS on this forum, and something happening with my internet connection, it was VERY slow (to open this page) ... still it is

INFORMATION PACKETS Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? An overview of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Europe, including a brief explanation of their core beliefs.

Posted Images

I could not add them earlier, (I wanted to add 1 by 1) there are SO MANY VISITS on this forum, and something happening with my internet connection, it was VERY slow (to open this page) ... still it is, and I could not even upload files, perhaps it is because of THOUSANDS OF VISITS yesterday, many many cities WORLDWIDE ! (only the admins know why). and I see that there are thousands of visits for the last 2 weeks or so,

thank you for the comments, 

B|

8 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

was also very slow,

thanks for message, and I was thinking it was only me with the problem,,,, perhaps the admins are reading about it and they will try to do something  ..

. yes thank you it is a good idea, because we will not delete our files, thanks.

B|

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.