The World News Media

Guest Kurt

sick-steve-jobs-photo.jpg

I have come to the pinnacle of success in business.
In the eyes of others, my life has been the symbol of success.
However, apart from work, I have little joy. Finally, my wealth is simply a fact to which I am accustomed.
At this time, lying on the hospital bed and remembering all my life, I realize that all the accolades and riches of which I was once so proud, have become insignificant with my imminent death.
In the dark, when I look at green lights, of the equipment for artificial respiration and feel the buzz of their mechanical sounds, I can feel the breath of my approaching death looming over me.
Only now do I understand that once you accumulate enough money for the rest of your life, you have to pursue objectives that are not related to wealth.
It should be something more important:
For example, stories of love, art, dreams of my childhood.
No, stop pursuing wealth, it can only make a person into a twisted being, just like me.
God has made us one way, we can feel the love in the heart of each of us, and not illusions built by fame or money, like I made in my life, I cannot take them with me.
I can only take with me the memories that were strengthened by love.
This is the true wealth that will follow you; will accompany you, he will give strength and light to go ahead.
Love can travel thousands of miles and so life has no limits. Move to where you want to go. Strive to reach the goals you want to achieve. Everything is in your heart and in your hands.
What is the world's most expensive bed?  The hospital bed.
You, if you have money, you can hire someone to drive your car, but you cannot hire someone to take your illness that is killing you.
Material things lost can be found. But one thing you can never find when you lose: life.
Whatever stage of life where we are right now, at the end we will have to face the day when the curtain falls.
Please treasure your family love, love for your spouse, love for your friends...
Treat everyone well and stay friendly with your neighbours.

Steven Paul Jobs

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All other things being equal .... Money cannot buy happiness ....... it can only RENT happiness .    

Everything is vanity and chasing after the wind. Only God's Kingdom can give people a real purpose in life and a hope for the future. 

The above is fake news, Jobs actual last words were:    Steve’s final words were: OH WOW. OH WOW. OH WOW.

Posted Images

YOU  WAS  ABSOLUTELY  RIGHT,  @Nathan Russell  These  words  were  his  LAST,  I  remember  that !!   He  was  SO  overwhelmed  about  the  last  new  technology  of  Apple,  his  last  thoughts  and  words  were :

Steve’s  final  words  were:  OH  WOW.  OH WOW.  OH WOW. :)  ~~~~

then  he  started  to  his  last  journey :( >>>>>>>>>>>>

39298_4308914774922_1419863791_n.jpg

74832_4308901454589_869834190_n.jpg

? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

53 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Did he really say this?

You mean did he say "Oh Wow! Oh Wow! Oh Wow!" ?

That seems probable based on confirmation from those close to him. If your loved ones admit that your last words were something that sounds like the side effects of a morphine drip, then this is much more likely than a long, written speech that had no similarity to the kind of person he had been for most of his later life.

A quick search on the words of the longer speech on Google returns articles admitting that those close to him know that the speech is not from Steve Jobs.

4 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

A quick search on the words of the longer speech on Google returns articles admitting that those close to him know that the speech is not from Steve Jobs.

Yes. It stinks to high heaven. It is a church speech inserted by churchy people. Were we an underhanded people, we might have done it ourselves. The sentiments are true - I have no problem with them. But it is inconceivable that he would ever have said it, methinks.  The 'Oh Wow! Oh Wow!' comes across as more accurate, and for once, JTR is a true prophet.